+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

So....

I suffer from stress which can cause heart problems

I suffer with bleeding gums which can cause heart problems

I suffer from hair loss which apparently can cause heart problems

.....Any minute now I am going to have a heart attack.

Suffering from massive assumption of correlation means causation.

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    ...My grandmother smoked, drank and ate like a fish...
    So what, mostly algae, krill, and other fish?

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    So what, mostly algae, krill, and other fish?
    LOL!
    There are a few posters here that regularly make me laugh and this is one of the reasons I keep coming back to BTT

The only city that matters in Canada. Eh?!

A study can try to prove anything. You do know that they take like 100 people and then apply it generally to every living thing on Earth. For all we know, your pets may be at risk of heart attacks because you, yourself, is balding.

Show me the definitive proof of this or the claim is absolute rubbish.

Heart attack causation is bases on genetic triggers and or markers that have been flipping that shut off the enzymes responsible for clearing the arterial walls of plaque build up and that aids the liver in filtration of cholesterol both the good and bad kinds and impurities in the circulatory system.

Genetics play a large factor but then so does nutrition and diet when combined with genotype can flip the switch to a heart attack earlier or later in life like tripping a detonator on a bomb that might or might never go off at all.

Hair loss is based on a different set of genetic triggers on the DNA chain entirely from pair bondings with dominant and recessive genes from the paternal and maternal lines. People who are bald can live to 100 and have without any heart failure or heart disease the same as people with hair can die immediately of a heart attack today. Your correlation of hair to heart attack is not apples to oranges but apples to a rhinoceros in that they are completely different matters.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM View Post

Heart attack causation is bases on genetic triggers and or markers that have been flipping that shut off the enzymes responsible for clearing the arterial walls of plaque build up and that aids the liver in filtration of cholesterol both the good and bad kinds and impurities in the circulatory system.

Genetics play a large factor but then so does nutrition and diet when combined with genotype can flip the switch to a heart attack earlier or later in life like tripping a detonator on a bomb that might or might never go off at all.

Hair loss is based on a different set of genetic triggers on the DNA chain entirely from pair bondings with dominant and recessive genes from the paternal and maternal lines. People who are bald can live to 100 and have without any heart failure or heart disease the same as people with hair can die immediately of a heart attack today. Your correlation of hair to heart attack is not apples to oranges but apples to a rhinoceros in that they are completely different matters.
    This.

I can't even believe a news outlet would post that. Apparently they have no medical or common sense consultant at their office.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM View Post

Well until we are sure ether way, better to be safe than sorry. Reduce your risk by exercising and cutting down /quit smoking. Watch your diet too.