Threaded View

Default Brothers, I have women issues.

Ok so I need some advice and feel the site which has been a big help in the past few months can aid me on another matter in my life, namely, women and dating.

So in the past I've had a profile on an internet dating site (don't worry I didn't request Ludwig Scales etc). I have used my buzzed picture which hasn't detracted as many people as I thought it would. Clearly if they didn't want to speak to me, they aren't.

I meet this girl who lives pretty close to me and intends to start Uni in my home city. She's fit, cute, great personality and really easy to get on with. WinWin in my view. We both had profiles, but decided to not use them and remain committed.

Now here is when shit gets down. In the early days whilst we were still chatting I was still using it, chatting to other people ( I mean at this stage we were still non-exclusive effectively). Now as the months go by I forget about this thing and am just happy focusing on life, her and of course, hair. One day I get a spam email from this place sending me rubbish etc. Out of curiosity I logged on and did chat to some of my old contacts.

Now I realise I should have deleted this thing from the word go and moved on with life, but I guess this was a weak point on my side and I kinda wanted to see what things were like and what other people were doing. As I was searching through old contacts, I find the girls I was seeing and saw that it was active (she was online the same time I logged on).

I questioned said girl Im seeing and stated "Oh, you're still using said dating site then." She said no, it was a second account her brother had accidentally logged into and she had forgotten the password. Immediately, the conversation turned onto why I was on said site. I explained that I did still have it, I was chatting to people, but honest to god, I did not advertise myself as single and did not have any intention to meet other girls.

Said girl wasn't buying this and initially did not want anything to do with me. Now at first I sorta went gave in and said Im sorry, Ill delete it, it'll never happen again. But then it made me think, surely we're both guilty of the same thing? We both had profiles that we had neglected to tell each other about. I mean how can you forget a password and yet your brother knows it and logs on to your account?

I mean for me, it was wrong of me to be on there anyway and I should have deleted this and moved on.

So now brothers, I ask your opinion and advice. Am I guilty in this situation, should I grovel and beg for forgiveness? Should I investigate girls dating profile that she did not know about any further? Or should I jack this in? Is it worth the time and effort?

What would you guys do in this situation? Would you say Im in the wrong or both of us are?!?

I await your responses.