+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I mean if you're having ED issues, see a GP and get that rectified. Once that is sorted, have some breathing space and then maybe consider Fin.

You will have to consider that there maybe sides (might not be the case, but there are two sides to a coin). Really though it's your call. If you have family members who have gone bald and you're going bald too, then you know what the future holds.

Quote Originally Posted by slantofreality View Post
    i started losing hair around 7 months ago right after turning 22. seriously FML! i'm a sort of an introvert, somewhat good looking, and just want to live a good normal life. like i want to go out, be social, dance, meet new people, make friends, date(finally) all of that stuff people my age do. i was extremely insecure/depressed when i was in high school til about 20 and decided to waste those years instead of enjoying my youth because i saw the world as a ****ed up place and not welcoming of me. anyway, when i turned 21, i started coming out of my shell and realized a lot of the bs in my head was trash and met people and made friends that accepted me. Around that time, i also lost my virginity. To my surprise, and i dont mean to be silly, but i actually have a really nice unit. it's been described as the perfect dick by a few girls (and guys). this is silly, haha. but i'm trying to be as open as i can. anyway, 3 months ago i started having this weird pain on the head of my penis. i made a thread about it on here i think about a month ago. i'm pretty sure that i have prostatitis. i'm self diagnosing. But all of the classic symptoms are there. and i have pretty messed up case of it too. along with symptoms of prostatitis i developed really bad erectile dysfunction and a decreased libido to top it off. and there's no real cure for prostatitis. not for the type that i have, if i actually have it. So FUADSCA(BUQ$TQ@M#$FQ#RBU there goes my manhood. seriously, not even 2 years of having sex and i cant freaken use this thing like i need to! =( anyway, my hair loss is pretty bad. you can definitely see the noticable hair loss under the light on the top of my head and it itches like crazy, every freaken day. So should i just use propecia and forget i ever had a dick or.....any suggestions? i'm really lost and extremely depressed about this. i've never felt so hopeless in my life. what's happening to me right now i wouldnt wish on anyone. and i'm just like damn, why me and why now.
    Instead of becoming a slave to those drugs, accept baldness. It doesn't make you unattractive to women. Just today, a woman was praising me how good I look, and I am a NW7! Any kind of oral drug should be avoided, unless very necessary, and hair is not that necessary, as its not a matter of life and death!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    The guy reports problems with his sexual health and your advise is that he gets on a drug that can compound them? Shocking.
    Hm, let's go back to my first post, that you quoted, and see if your comment is unnecessary and asinine:

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Get some blood work to have your T checked out maybe? You fatigued, unambitious? Worth seeing a doc about, in my opinion.

I'd say get on fin if you want to keep your hair. Know that you wouldn't be able to discern med induced libido loss (though rare) from what's going on otherwise.

Chrisis: Don't quote me or direct comments at me. If you're going to, employ some amount of sense and intelligence, please. Your comments are so tiring and obviously based on your own prejudice, bud. It'd be comical if it wasn't mind numbing.

A 21 year old guy says he has sexual health issues and you say:

1) get blood work maybe
    2) get on a drug that could cause further harm, no maybe

I'm glad he now has his priorities in the right order.

Quote Originally Posted by MackJames View Post
    You have no proof this. You talk about self diagnosing then you precede to do just that.
    Hahaha. It's so obvious too. His tact (lack thereof) is so pathetic it causes me to cringe in real life reading his comments here.

Quote Originally Posted by MackJames View Post
    You are one of the biggest fear merchant on this site and you're words could do real harm to this person by putting unnecessary fears in his head.
    Thank you. 'nuff said.

Did you read his post? How could I put "unnecessary fears" in his head? He already has a sexual health problem. My advice was not to make his situation even more complicated. Your advice was to "maybe" seek help, but to get on a drug that could exacerbate the situation.

For his sake I'm glad he is taking my advice rather than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    For his sake I'm glad he is taking my advice rather than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by slantofreality View Post
    i started losing hair around 7 months ago right after turning 22. seriously FML! i'm a sort of an introvert, somewhat good looking, and just want to live a good normal life. like i want to go out, be social, dance, meet new people, make friends, date(finally) all of that stuff people my age do. i was extremely insecure/depressed when i was in high school til about 20 and decided to waste those years instead of enjoying my youth because i saw the world as a ****ed up place and not welcoming of me. anyway, when i turned 21, i started coming out of my shell and realized a lot of the bs in my head was trash and met people and made friends that accepted me. Around that time, i also lost my virginity. To my surprise, and i dont mean to be silly, but i actually have a really nice unit. it's been described as the perfect dick by a few girls (and guys). this is silly, haha. but i'm trying to be as open as i can. anyway, 3 months ago i started having this weird pain on the head of my penis. i made a thread about it on here i think about a month ago. i'm pretty sure that i have prostatitis. i'm self diagnosing. But all of the classic symptoms are there. and i have pretty messed up case of it too. along with symptoms of prostatitis i developed really bad erectile dysfunction and a decreased libido to top it off. and there's no real cure for prostatitis. not for the type that i have, if i actually have it. So FUADSCA(BUQ$TQ@M#$FQ#RBU there goes my manhood. seriously, not even 2 years of having sex and i cant freaken use this thing like i need to! =( anyway, my hair loss is pretty bad. you can definitely see the noticable hair loss under the light on the top of my head and it itches like crazy, every freaken day. So should i just use propecia and forget i ever had a dick or.....any suggestions? i'm really lost and extremely depressed about this. i've never felt so hopeless in my life. what's happening to me right now i wouldnt wish on anyone. and i'm just like damn, why me and why now.
    I hear you. I too am hung very hard. Must have slept with over 1,000 women in my tenure. Some have actually fainted at the sight of it.

Most cant handle it anyways. So if you are like me, you are probably doing the women a favor by not having to face the superior member you have. However, for you its not very appealing to lose the love of your life.

You should take photos of it and put them up around your apartment so that future women will know how great it really was.

When your dick falls off, you will hear a loud 'thud' on the floor. Like a meat packing sound.

However, the good news is you can stave off male pattern baldness.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Instead of becoming a slave to those drugs, accept baldness. It doesn't make you unattractive to women. Just today, a woman was praising me how good I look, and I am a NW7! Any kind of oral drug should be avoided, unless very necessary, and hair is not that necessary, as its not a matter of life and death!
    There is nothing wrong in exploring your options regarding hairloss. The OP needs to address his initial problem first before he ever considers taking finasteride. Is your hair necessary? No. But it is important to some people including myself. If he still has a decent amount of hair left and has done his research finasteride and ketoconazole is a good option. Not everyone gets side effects. I've been on it for over 2 years and I still either jerk off or have sex once or twice a day. To be honest, I forget I even take it. It's up to him to do the research and make a decision.

Inactive

Chrisis, I swear every time you post this is my reaction:

But to OP, maybe you should give up on your sexual life. Remember:

But seriously, get your ED issues worked out before you got on fin. Then you can have both and life will be grand (hopefully, I am not psychic nor should my advice be taken as gospel).