80%+ donor regeneration
  • HARIRI
    • Nov 2012

Really Interesting

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by didi

80%+ donor regeneration
      You should immediately buy this breakthrough!

Comment

• Arashi
        • Aug 2012

Interesting, yes. But still TONS of questions/remarks:

1) How do the other grafts regenerate. Cause IF dr Nigam wanted to cheat, he clearly would do so around that birthmark site. We'd need to see the rest as well
        2) Where are the pre-op photo's. We can't see if 2 hair grafts regenerate as 2 hairs or as 1 (same for 3 hair grafts of course)
        3) Where are the recipient pre-op photo's and where is the recipient post-op photo ? If donor regenerates but recipient fails to grow then nothing really happened.

I still have tons of reservations, but it surely will be interesting to follow dr Nigam.

Comment

• didi
          • Nov 2011

Ironman
          Why dont you congratulate dr nigam instead of being bitter

as you can see HST is not a rocket science, dr nigam successfully copied it

i wonder how Gho camp will deal with this blow, they will have to lower their prices or they will go bankrupt

Comment

• Arashi
            • Aug 2012

Didi, seriously. If you're being presented with 100 Gho cases of regeneration, you'd still openly claim you don't trust Gho and have doubts. But if Dr Nigam shows us one POST OP ONLY picture of a 10 graft area (no pre-op pictures, no recipient pictures), then you believe him right away !?!? What's wrong with you, man.

Comment

• Arashi
              • Aug 2012

I really really start to think you work for Dr Nigam. If not, can you explain your behaviour ?

Comment

• didi
                • Nov 2011

2) Where are the pre-op photo's. We can't see if 2 hair grafts regenerate as 2 hairs or as 1 (same for 3 hair grafts of course)
                3) Where are the recipient pre-op photo's and where is the recipient post-op photo ? If donor regenerates but recipient fails to grow then nothing really happened.

the same questions can be asked about HST, after 7 years we still dont know answers...
                dr nigam has been around for only 4 months and Im sure at this rate nigam is closer to proving his technique than dr gho is

Gho can learn something from nigam..imo dr nigam makes dr gho look like a hermit

Comment

• gc83uk
                  • Nov 2011

Ironman

i wonder how Gho camp will deal with this blow, they will have to lower their prices or they will go bankrupt
                  Lower their prices or go bankrupt? This won't happen mate.

Comment

• Arashi
                    • Aug 2012

the same questions can be asked about HST
                    WRONG ! We have the GC83UK case for example, with 3 transplants, post-op pictures, pre-op pictures, recipient, donor, everything. But you know that, so again, can you explain your behaviour ?

Comment

• didi
                      • Nov 2011

Gho has been around for too long and hasnt proven anything yet, he doesnt interact with patients/public, refuses other Drs to learn technique,
                      no transparency...

IM not saying dr nigam has proven himself beyond reasonable doubt yet, but at this rate Im sure nigam will bury gho..

+low prices+discounts to forum members...i think you guys better start switching sides before its too late

Comment

• Oct 2011

Ironman

pfffff ... in the best case, he copied Dr. Gho's old FM technique (and not even this adequate concerning any recipient results) which has absolutely nothing to do with what Dr. Gho is doing today with the HST technique.

But indeed, it's good to hear from a third party again ...

Source...

... that what Dr. Cole and others tried to claim is BS. That means, that even Dr. Gho's old FM technique worked pretty good - but not as good as HST today.

btw - Dr. Gho's old FM technique (amputation of the grafts inside the body), is still performed today in other clinics out there ...

...since more than 10 years!

So now you expect that I should say "BRAVO!" about something what is old like hell.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Arashi
                          • Aug 2012

Gho has been around for too long and hasnt proven anything yet, he doesnt interact with patients/public, refuses other Drs to learn technique,
                          no transparency...

IM not saying dr nigam has proven himself beyond reasonable doubt yet, but at this rate Im sure nigam will bury gho..

+low prices+discounts to forum members...i think you guys better start switching sides before its too late
                          If Dr Nigam can copy-cat Dr Gho, then ultimately this will be a good thing for all patients. More options, lower costs. But uptil now Dr Nigam has proved NOTHING, you jump up and down like he shown us something important. And at the same time, you just keep sceptic about Gho, where we now have 100x more evidence then we have from Dr Nigam. Your behaviour just makes no sense to me, unless you're working for Dr Nigam.

Comment

• gc83uk
                            • Nov 2011

Spanish Dude = Moopookoo = Didi

Comment

• didi
                              • Nov 2011

BOTH HASCI+Nigam have to prove 3 grafts grow as 3...we havent counted GCs recipient so you cant claim its real deal, same as nigam...

as prospective patient I want the cheapest HT i can get, i dont like hasci monopolizing donor doubling market and taking advntage of unfortunate desperate guys, nothing short of rip off..just like FUE doctors have been doing for too long

competition breeds excellence and brings prices down

Comment

Working...