+ Reply to Thread

Default Dr Gho working on hair multiplication

In the "science" field of their site, it is mentioned that Gho is considering hair multiplication as the future of hair restoration, and is still busy on the research aspect, means that he did not stop himself half way with HST.

HST is the today alternative to bridge until hair multpilication is available.
    HSI will bring the density level even higher
    Hair Multiplication is probably the ultimate goal!!! so again, he mentions it without doing too much noise and maybe in five years he will bring it, same way as he brought HST.

About the pics gallery, I guess it's only "one shot" patients, who received the average 1400 grafts, because from what I see, the improvement is comparable to mine (7 months post op)

The generation of Joling had to bridge it with FUT and FUE to finally come to HST.

We might be the one who will bridge it with HST and HSI until real hair multiplication.

(Imagine, the day they can multiply immortal hair to thousands of it, and implant them with their already working and experienced HSInjections technique)... then we are back to real Norwood 1.

Don't you think it would be smarter to perform one or two HST to keep an average satisfaying or managable hair situation and then go for Multiplication?

Does someone know if a deadline was ever mentioned about Gho Hair multiplication?

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    I

About the pics gallery, I guess it's only "one shot" patients, who received the average 1400 grafts, because from what I see, the improvement is comparable to mine (7 months post op)
    Interesting you bring that up...

http://www.hasci.com/en/results-aest...ses/man-front/

I'm not 100% sure, but I think that the first 4 photos in the gallery show the same patient, at least photos 2-4.
    As soon as I saw these photos - I thought "they look like as caddarik79's case" - it's indeed almost the same pattern and result; at least, very similar everything.

...that's why I consider the HST as the best alternative for hair loss sufferers (true that it's ****ing costy, maybe Nigam or competition will bring it to a more democratic price and then Gho will set another level with HM at high price, etc etc, same turning wheel)

It's better to maintain a very pristine donor for the coming five or ten years than rushing to big FUE for a short term satisfaction.

If you do two HST, or even three, you will lose about 1000 grafts... and regenearate the rest.

and these three HST might leave you happy for 5 years, or at lest not let you Norwooding 5 or 6 but Norwooding 2 or 3 stable.
    For those with money, they might even do 3 big sessions and then fill a little 1200 grafts every 9 months just to improve density...still, if they do 5 HST, they will lose around 2000 grafts (now consider the dudes of FUE who got 10.000 removed and still look good)

For someone who feared to end up slick bald, it's not so bad and then we are around 2017 - 2018...might be the period where Gho or others will bring it to the level or real endless hair Multiplication.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Interesting you bring that up...

http://www.hasci.com/en/results-aest...ses/man-front/

I'm not 100% sure, but I think that the first 4 photos in the gallery show the same patient, at least photos 2-4.
    As soon as I saw these photos - I thought "they look like as caddarik79's case" - it's indeed almost the same pattern and result; at least, very similar everything.

Yes totally, and I will bring more pictures of my result (scalp and front) later, when i'm back from Philippines, should be at 9 months!!!

It's tupid to compare 4000 grafts H&W patients with 1400 grafts HST patients.
    If I go for a second, I might ask for a discount and allowing them to put my pics online, I don't know how much they offer you for that?

I will highlight what I'm saying with celebrities example...

Let's call

Nicolas Cage the phase 1 of hairtransplant, the dude should be a Norwood 6 or 7, OK, he had a weird haircut, but this was what could be achieved for him in his lifetime with techniques back then.

Matthew Mcconaughy is the phase 2, FUE, better technique, does not look so bad, he probably pushed it to 8000 grafts or more, he has the money...I don't know if now he knows about HST

Gerard Joling is an hybrid, phase 1 and phase 3, but looks great for a programmed Norwood 6-7.

and Sneider is phase 3, got HST, improving his situationand leavind a good donor

The phase 4 might be the bridge between HST, HSI and HM (it's us)

Final phase, in 5? ten? fifteen years?HM will be mainstream, normal, socially accepted...the cure.

It's stupid to compare 4000 grafts H&W patients with 1400 grafts HST patients.
    If I go for a second, I might ask for a discount and allowing them to put my pics online, I don't know how much they offer you for that?
    I guess - ZERO.
    That's THE reason why you could extremely rare see any good photo- and/or (mucilaginous) patient reports online - actually, until today.

But hey - actually WE should charge every interested person $100 if he would like to see any photos - $100 PER PHOTO, of course ...

so to me, on optimistic days, we all are virtually cure, it's just a matter of how you do organize your "Benjamin Button journey"

on my most pessimistic days, I think about thinning donor, the huge money you need to restore your Norwood, life does not wait etc etc

But really, if you observe the graphic of progress, it makes sense, HST is the bridge...I think I might have a short or long walk on it, but when I see on the very official site of HASCI, that there is a section "hair multiplication" saying that Gho is working on it...I'm optimistic...

When I see some crazy excentric doctor like Nigam, propheting that HM is for tomorrow, I'm also optimistic, because ten years back in the past, it was just a concept, now, doctors argue about it, Gho reacts on Nigam and the other way around, something is definitely happening.

let's just get organised... and also, talk about it to your friend, let's put it more public, mainstream...less tabou!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    I guess - ZERO.
    That's THE reason why you could extremely rare see any good photo- and/or (mucilaginous) patient reports online - actually, until today.

But hey - actually WE should charge every interested person $100 if he would like to see any photos - $100 PER PHOTO, of course ...

Maybe, I have the impression I read something like a 10% discount on your procedure, but I might be wrong.

let's just get organised... and also, talk about it to your friend, let's put it more public, mainstream...less tabou!!!
    That's what I do since THIS STORY suddenly appeared online...

http://www.haarweb.nl/forum/showthre...864#post324864

THANK YOU, Mr. Joling,
    and a special THANK goes to all the mentioned persons in this (black) list:
    http://www.nieuwsbank.nl/pers/haartr...n-compleet.jpg

jealousy ;-)

I'm really interested in the coming 3 to 5 years.

What is your plan? i mean, your strategy and number of HST you plan to go for?

What about regrowth? happy?