+ Reply to Thread

Thread: quick question

Default quick question

hey guys,

I haven't been on here in a while really, I used to read a lot in this section about promising new companies looking to fight hair loss. I was here last when replicel was releasing their results (phase II or III?) and people were disappointed.

Since then, has there been any development in replicel or any other companies? what is the current status relating to MPB?

Quote Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    hey guys,

I haven't been on here in a while really, I used to read a lot in this section about promising new companies looking to fight hair loss. I was here last when replicel was releasing their results (phase II or III?) and people were disappointed.

Since then, has there been any development in replicel or any other companies? what is the current status relating to MPB?
    Aderans seems to be the closest to a US release date, they began their last Phase II trial last year in October which is supposed to be done either now or by the end of this month (April).

They then move on to Phase III which should take 12-18 months and apparently they can file for approval during Phase III. Their results? From their last release they said about 60% of people will be responders and regrowth typically ranged around 40% in increased density (I think). Though one patient saw 80% increase in density, so the numbers seem to be somewhat all over the place.

Histogen should be making an announcement this month but for sure by mid May (around). Progress with them is a little behind Aderans but they could release something in 2015 in Asia.

Replicel is starting Phase II trials this year and have only focused on men. We will see what their Phase II trials bring to the table.

All of this is bullsh*t though considering Dr. Roland Lauster in Berlin was able to grow artificial follicles in a petri dish so we basically have the care. Don't know why the other guys should be relevant at this point and why there hasnt been any news or information made about Lauster's work but this is becoming increasingly annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Aderans seems to be the closest to a US release date, they began their last Phase II trial last year in October which is supposed to be done either now or by the end of this month (April).

They then move on to Phase III which should take 12-18 months and apparently they can file for approval during Phase III. Their results? From their last release they said about 60% of people will be responders and regrowth typically ranged around 40% in increased density (I think). Though one patient saw 80% increase in density, so the numbers seem to be somewhat all over the place.

Histogen should be making an announcement this month but for sure by mid May (around). Progress with them is a little behind Aderans but they could release something in 2015 in Asia.

Replicel is starting Phase II trials this year and have only focused on men. We will see what their Phase II trials bring to the table.

All of this is bullsh*t though considering Dr. Roland Lauster in Berlin was able to grow artificial follicles in a petri dish so we basically have the care. Don't know why the other guys should be relevant at this point and why there hasnt been any news or information made about Lauster's work but this is becoming increasingly annoying.
    It looks like there could be some promising results coming up, especially Lauster from Berlin I want to look into that more it sounds incredible. I appreciate the response BTW thanks a ton!!!!