+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

its funny how most of us on this site complain about the social stigma of balding, yet there are posts like this...doing exactly what we complain about.

Things are not as simple as everyone wants them to be, but if your talking about just the idea of getting girls the normal rules dont apply to celebrities.
    If your famous being bald really is not that big of a deal girls know about you and you will have lots of fans just being know regardless of what you look like. Girls like lots of different things.
    Baldness is more a problem if say you have lots of other problems like say you have no job, your friends left you and so on.Adding on MPB just makes all the other problems seem much worse.

Inactive

Never understood what women see in him. Just goes to show how terrible they are at judging aesthetics. Hair loss is the nail in his coffin.

He's one of those guys who can easily pull of a shaved head. I wonder if he takes steroids for any of the roles he's in (which obviously affect hairloss)?

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Never understood what women see in him. Just goes to show how terrible they are at judging aesthetics. Hair loss is the nail in his coffin.
    Because that's not how it works. Somehow you've convinced yourself only men with perfect 10 facial features (prob less than .05% of the population) pull ass. From what I can tell he's decent looking, in shape, funny, knows how to dance, and has a good personality. All the jaw implants, cosmetic surgeries, and hair transplants in the world can't replace being funny, having a good personality, and knowing how to carry yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcoffee View Post
    its funny how most of us on this site complain about the social stigma of balding, yet there are posts like this...doing exactly what we complain about.
    Well, I genuinely didn't mean to stigmatize. I just know that, for whatever irrational reason, it makes me feel better knowing that celebrities who are widely considered gorgeous and sexy and all that struggle with this too. And isn't it a little heartening that you can be People's Sexiest Man Alive even with above-average hair loss? I say more power to the guy--he clearly looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by win200 View Post
    Hadn't heard about him thinning before, but the proof is in the pudding... and that's fairly bad thinning for a 32-year-old; there's not a lot left in the crown and top of his head.

http://www.justjared.com/photo-galle...l-10/fullsize/
    something tells me he'll be okay haha

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    I don't know about that, it looks as though one of the buttons around his belly area are going to pop.
    That is what he meant by "ripped". It's the new style now where men wear clothes so tight that they can rip their clothes with the wrong movement.

Quote Originally Posted by akai View Post
    Because that's not how it works. Somehow you've convinced yourself only men with perfect 10 facial features (prob less than .05% of the population) pull ass. From what I can tell he's decent looking, in shape, funny, knows how to dance, and has a good personality. All the jaw implants, cosmetic surgeries, and hair transplants in the world can't replace being funny, having a good personality, and knowing how to carry yourself.
    You are absolutely right. Just today, I had this woman tell me how good I look, she was kinda mesmerized by me, and I am NW7!

Quote Originally Posted by win200 View Post
    Well, I genuinely didn't mean to stigmatize. I just know that, for whatever irrational reason, it makes me feel better knowing that celebrities who are widely considered gorgeous and sexy and all that struggle with this too. And isn't it a little heartening that you can be People's Sexiest Man Alive even with above-average hair loss? I say more power to the guy--he clearly looks great.
    I get this. Celebrities are presented as Demi-gods. It's nice to be reminded they are human just like us.