+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    Aimforhair:

Have you posted any pics of your results on here (or any forum)?

Also, do you apply concealer to your transplanted hair? I like Gho's clean work but the results look a bit less dense. I have reasonably thick hair so I feel if I went to Gho I would need to apply concealer to the result.
    I didn't add any pics of my reciepient yet, i might add some on the 9 month mark. And no i don't apply any concealer, however, i always keep my hair buzzed (grade 2) and i like it this way. Im not sure what's your level of hairloss but in my case i had to cover a BIG spot, my hairline was almost completly gone pre HST.
    One thing i like about HASCI is that they are honest and they don't sell promises. I would advice you to consult with them and they will give you a straight answer whether you need one or 2 HSTs and what results you should expect.
    Don't pay too much attention to the photos you see in their website, all other forum members got better results from only one procedure including me.

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    I didn't add any pics of my reciepient yet, i might add some on the 9 month mark. And no i don't apply any concealer, however, i always keep my hair buzzed (grade 2) and i like it this way. Im not sure what's your level of hairloss but in my case i had to cover a BIG spot, my hairline was almost completly gone pre HST.
    One thing i like about HASCI is that they are honest and they don't sell promises. I would advice you to consult with them and they will give you a straight answer whether you need one or 2 HSTs and what results you should expect.
    Don't pay too much attention to the photos you see in their website, all other forum members got better results from only one procedure including me.
    Thanks, that's helpful.

I am around a norwood 2 but my hair is relatively thick, no crown loss or thinning. I normally keep my hair around one inch long

I want to lower my hairline though, but not sure whether to do HST alone, or FUE for the front and any progressive loss with HST. I'm just worried that the result will be a bit thin. Also the cost is an issue.

Are you UK/London based? Thankfully I am so travel isn't an issue

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    Thank you for this post!! I'm currently waiting for a reply and setting up treatment with them. I'm a NW3 aroundish.. but its just hairline fix really... pretty much just like wesley sneijder.. hoping to be very similar outcome as he was...