+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default How good is Dr. Gho's procedure

It sounds good, but I'm still not clear about few things, which are as follows.

1. Do the regenerated and transplanted hairs have same thickness as the original hair? Because somewhere I read that it is suspected that the thickness of both those hairs combined is even less than that of original hair.

2. Can the regenerated hair be reused? Because one guy on baldtruthtalk was saying that they sent him back saying he is too bald. He was suspecting that regenerated hair cannot be reused. But if that is really the case, how would the doctor differentiate between regenerated hairs and other hairs in the donor area, should a person come for a transplant the second time.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    It sounds good, but I'm still not clear about few things, which are as follows.

1. Do the regenerated and transplanted hairs have same thickness as the original hair? Because somewhere I read that it is suspected that the thickness of both those hairs combined is even less than that of original hair.

2. Can the regenerated hair be reused? Because one guy on baldtruthtalk was saying that they sent him back saying he is too bald. He was suspecting that regenerated hair cannot be reused. But if that is really the case, how would the doctor differentiate between regenerated hairs and other hairs in the donor area, should a person come for a transplant the second time.
    regenerated hair can be used over and over, im not sure which guy on baldtruthtalk talk you are refering to, but if they turned him down then that might me because his donor was already depleted from previous HTs, cause as far as i know they accept almost everybody as long as the donor is not depleted. Look at dean saunders, a slick bald nw6 celebrity who started his HST route last year, why would they accept to work on a celebrity if they can't cover his slick bald area over the years.. Only problem is that he needs many procedures with 9 months waiting inbetween.

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    regenerated hair can be used over and over, im not sure which guy on baldtruthtalk talk you are refering to, but if they turned him down then that might me because his donor was already depleted from previous HTs, cause as far as i know they accept almost everybody as long as the donor is not depleted. Look at dean saunders, a slick bald nw6 celebrity who started his HST route last year, why would they accept to work on a celebrity if they can't cover his slick bald area over the years.. Only problem is that he needs many procedures with 9 months waiting inbetween.

Dean Saunders had his first and only procedure back in 2011,overdue for 2nd one..noone knows why he doesnt go for it.Cant be money issue

according to hasci transplanted hair cant be used as donor as these hairs grow thinner

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    according to hasci transplanted hair cant be used as donor as these hairs grow thinner
    Could you please explain what you mean by that. I think by transplanted hair, you mean the regenerated hair. But if that is really the case, how would a doctor differentiate between regenerated hairs and other hairs in donor region for the 2nd transplant? And by growing thinner, do you mean that they would grow thinner even after the first transplant, or only if you reuse them?

They can use regenerated hair,hairs that regenerates in donor

I was talking about transplanted hair,
    i asked hasci if they can use transplanted hair as donor if 'normal donor' runs out,
    they say it cant be used as these hairs are thinner

by saying that they are acknowledging that hair in recipient isnt the same quality as the rest of hairs, logical conclusion

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    They can use regenerated hair,hairs that regenerates in donor

I was talking about transplanted hair,
    i asked hasci if they can use transplanted hair as donor if 'normal donor' runs out,
    they say it cant be used as these hairs are thinner

by saying that they are acknowledging that hair in recipient isnt the same quality as the rest of hairs, logical conclusion
    So you mean the regenerated hair in donor has the same density as the original donor hair and the one transplanted is thinner. If that is the case, we still have a gain of more than 1 for 1 hair, but it means that 2000 grafts by Gho would not look as thick as 2000 grafts by FUE, though with no scars on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post

...how would a doctor differentiate between regenerated hairs and other hairs in donor region for the 2nd transplant?
    They simply can't differentiate/distinguish at all ...

...and that's the reason why we could observe LOTS of extractions of "re-regenerated" grafts in gc83uk's donor area after his 3rd HST procedure.

btw - you shouldn't listen to claims (out of the ass) from users, who don't even have the IQ of a chimpanzee.

If they dont want to use recipient hair as future donor, in my opinion confirms that it may not be of same quality.

Also keep in mind if ur doing and ht and u need to re-extract transplanted hairs from mpb area, you will have difficulty knowing which ones come from your donor area and which ones are original mpb susceptible hairs.

Regenerated hairs from your donor area are reusable, as demonstrated with gc case.

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    If they dont want to use recipient hair as future donor, in my opinion confirms that it may not be of same quality.

Also keep in mind if ur doing and ht and u need to re-extract transplanted hairs from mpb area, you will have difficulty knowing which ones come from your donor area and which ones are original mpb susceptible hairs.
    You're right, but in gc's case ...

...that's no problem at all, because I've never ever seen such a shiny slick bald recipient area, as in gc's case.

And YES, in theory you CAN even extract implanted HST grafts, because how it comes that a chimpanzee-like-IQ knows more about this theory as, for example, Follica scientists who even patented such a procedure?

"Thinner hairs"...pffffff... look at gc's photo and you will know more about the "chimpanzee-like-IQ" ...

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post

Regenerated hairs from your donor area are reusable, as demonstrated with gc case.

If you have slick bald scalp like GC or NW6 it would be no issue,

lets say GC runs out of donor after 2 more sessions and
    3 years down the track his crown gets bald and he needs another 2000 grafts to patch it up...he cant use hair that was transplanted bc its thinner(hence, lower quality)

Well, thats what hasci says anyway but i think the real reason is not bc they are thinner(to me they look normal) but bc hairs in recipient are mostly single hair grafts which cant be split anymore