+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Senior Member Exodus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Dr. Asim Shahmalak has written a number of articles as a 'Hair Expert'. For us Brits he is used in quality literature such as Yahoo News or the Daily Mail.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Maybe he already tried meds!
    Or maybe it just doesn't bother him, which is far more likely.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Or maybe it just doesn't bother him, which is far more likely.
    It probably bothers him to some extent, just maybe not to the degree it affects most of us on here.

  4. #14
    Senior Member StuckInARut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    208

    Default

    He has money and status so he is better off than most of us on here. He could get babes whether he was bald or not so no it is probably no skin off his back.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    That scumbag journalist is just re-enforcing that hair loss is something negative (implicit) and worthy of attention.
    If it's not something negative for you then why are you on this forum?

  6. #16
    Senior Member Shan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    366

    Default

    In my opinion as long as he's a red blooded male, he will care at least a little that he's going bald. But in the end it all comes down to vanity

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shan View Post
    In my opinion as long as he's a red blooded male, he will care at least a little that he's going bald. But in the end it all comes down to vanity
    Yes maybe it does. But in 2013 I think science should have answers and everybody should have a chance to live happy and hairy. If a prince is balding and he does not like it, maybe he can speak a little bit louder than us about that .

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    33

    Default

    I can't see any obvious signs, I think the Doc was just trying to get himself some cheap publicity at Harry's expense. I mean considering his brother and his dad (is it Charles or Diana's ex-driver..) Harry should be almost like Wills already but is holding on to it well which for me says 'is he really Charlie's kid?' If he still has hair in 10 years questions will be asked. and anyway, we shouldn't be happy about someone else's problems.

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itsmyhairs View Post
    If it's not something negative for you then why are you on this forum?
    Indeed. i don't get these guys on here who say we shouldn't be vain and just accept hairloss and not consider it as negative. Why do they come to a forum concerned with hair loss, very odd. Are they in denial?

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJones View Post
    I can't see any obvious signs, I think the Doc was just trying to get himself some cheap publicity at Harry's expense. I mean considering his brother and his dad (is it Charles or Diana's ex-driver..) Harry should be almost like Wills already but is holding on to it well which for me says 'is he really Charlie's kid?' If he still has hair in 10 years questions will be asked. and anyway, we shouldn't be happy about someone else's problems.
    Why would he be like wills? His hairloss may have started later you know?

Similar Threads

  1. Badly Photoshopped Prince William
    By chrisis in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 03:39 PM
  2. Bieber urges Prince William to act on receding hairline
    By gmonasco in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 10:04 AM
  3. Prince William's hairline is fading fast
    By gmonasco in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 12:18 AM
  4. Prince William Is Going Bald - Some Papers Think It's Big News
    By tbtadmin in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 03:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Post Finasteride Syndrome (Theory)
09-24-2016 10:02 PM
Last Post By burtandernie
Today 06:48 PM
My Dermatologist told me I was thinning at my Temples.
09-26-2016 03:24 PM
Last Post By burtandernie
Today 06:43 PM
ruxolitinib
09-22-2016 11:37 AM
by ducu72
Last Post By beetee
Today 05:11 PM
cutting up 5m fin?? seems so small lol
09-24-2016 07:45 PM
Last Post By pkipling
Today 04:55 PM
Should I be taking Biotin? At what dosage?
Yesterday 10:40 AM
Last Post By pkipling
Today 04:14 PM
Neyo not wearing hats anymore in 2016
09-20-2016 08:43 AM
Last Post By pkipling
Today 04:04 PM