+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Maybe, maybe not. I haven't studied all this so I don't know how hard it is and how important his 'preservation medium' really is. All I do know is Gho publicized several scientific articles in peer magazines. We've seen NOTHING from Dr Nigams in the scientific world. Of course that doesn't necessarily mean he can't pull it off. Again, I'm not educated enough on the subject to make a good guess about it.

I'm just saying: show us SOLID proof.[/QUOTE]

preservation medium is fertilizer which helps with growth in recipient area, thats my understanding... does it really help and to what degree it helps?? ;
    as for publishing articles; it doesnt mean sh!t, spence said on his show tht anybody can publish anything, there are some good material and some rubish..

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    preservation medium is fertilizer which helps with growth in recipient area, thats my understanding... does it really help and to what degree it helps??
    That's exactly my question and we both really are not in any position to make a good estimate about it. Even Dr Nigams isn't cause he doesn't know what's in it. Maybe it's just a bunch of crap. Maybe it isn't. I don't know and frankly I don't even care. We KNOW Gho's numbers. Now we want to find out Nigam's numbers. That's all.

as for publishing articles; it doesnt mean sh!t, spence said on his show tht anybody can publish anything, there are some good material and some rubish..
    You can publish an article yourself. Gho however got his articles published in the "British journal of Dermatology". They won't publicize it if you just mail them a bunch of crap, you know that.

I'm just saying I find it very weird we haven't seen any scientific articles form this doctor in India who all of sudden supposedly is offering the very best technique in the world. Again, not saying it's imposisble but it does feed my skepticism. Hence again, just show us SOLID proof. A photo of NSN's donor would be a VERY VERY good beginning, I think we can all agree on that, right ?

actually Ghos preservtion medium in not secret, its been published. Iron man can post ingredients of it

Gho makes it sound its all abt medium and he said in interview that FUE docs dont use that medium and yield is only 60%.
    FUE drs use saline solution i think

You can publish an article yourself. Gho however got his articles published in the "British journal of Dermatology

This still doesnt mean sh1t, what does british journal know , they didnt test it??, they see interesting study and publish it, it doesnt mean it works as claimed
    Spencer talked abt this issue on his last show.

actually Ghos preservtion medium in not secret, its been published. Iron man can post ingredients of it

Gho makes it sound its all abt medium and he said in interview that FUE docs dont use that medium and yield is only 60%.
    FUE drs use saline solution i think

You can publish an article yourself. Gho however got his articles published in the "British journal of Dermatology

This still doesnt mean sh1t, what does british journal know , they didnt test it??, they see interesting study and publish it, it doesnt mean it works as claimed
    Spencer talked abt this issue on his last show.
    Look, we can keep playing this yes/no game about pretty much everything. I'm not interested in it. I want to see SOLID proof. A picture of NSN's donor would be a good start and if, for reasons beyond me, NSN does not want to post that picture, then Dr Nigam should try to get his next patients to do just that. I find it stunning that after giving a patient $5000 discount on the price, for participating in a TEST, that all of a sudden the patient doesn't want to participate anymore.

Just show us proof. All the rest I don't care about.

What happened to OBI?

NVN had some family issues , I dont think NSN has been bribed by dr nigam..even though they are both indians ..i beleive NSN result will be make or break for nigam

if NSN says, no regrowth, donor depleted it will be end of dr nigam...if he is happy, good yield+regeneration then it will be great

What happened to OBI?

NVN had some family issues , I dont think NSN has been bribed by dr nigam..even though they are both indians ..i beleive NSN result will be make or break for nigam

if NSN says, no regrowth, donor depleted it will be end of dr nigam...if he is happy, good yield+regeneration then it will be great
    OBI's result would take 6 months to become visible according to Nigams, so we'd have to wait a few more months.

NSN had family issue's and I can understand he doesn't feel like visiting the forums a lot. But then again, he DID visit the forums to post comments and photo's of his birthmark. All we need is 5 minutes of his time to shoot and post a photo of his donor.

And then you will buy it - right?

Anyway, deleting all my previous posts - yeah, pretty good idea ...

Hi,

After having one procedure with HASCI, i'm planning my next move which could be a second visit with them or a future alternative.

I've been following the development of this thread, and have found it informative and amusing in parts. Anyway I'm sure I read somewhere about Dr Nigams plan to open in UK but can't seem to locate it.

If someone or Dr Nigam could provide this information and what may be offered, that would be really appreciated. I understand that due to certain UK restrictions stem cell injections may not be possible and it could only be doubling?

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post

If someone or Dr Nigam could provide this information and what may be offered...
    Perhaps a "something procedure" for free if you allow Dr. Nigam to post fraudulent claims about your HST procedure - as in neversaynever's case:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=11858

Ginkgo,
    I will shortly open PATIENT INFORMATION ,COORDINATION(PRE&POST),AND RESULT FOLLOWUP office at london,should finalizewhen i visit london in 1st week of may2013.
    Gradually i will talk to stemcell regulatory bodies and medical practice regulatory authorities on what can i use as boosters at recipient and what i won't be able to use.Meeting jahoda,the famous uk stemcell hair regen scientist will also clear regulatory issues.
    We may do every thing thier ,but i don't think you will mind going to india,mumbai in the morning and come back by night flight or the next morning,and yes we will pay for your trip.This is to give you stemcell,growthfactor injections on newly bisected grafts at the recipient.
    Imagine if one patient result is less than expected ,how will i be bashed up and my credibility can be destroyed.(although many of the members don't scrutinize others with the same yardstick,and just go be name,marketing,papers etc.)
    So when i take a forum guy as my patient ...i will go that extra mile.
    It would be amazing to compare in your case the HST results of your previous procedure provided you have taken good quality pics as required by GC.
    Money is the least consideration for me from forums for atleast 3months with 5 independent documentations,those who are ready to document their case properly.On 23/24th april i am doing megasession of doubling and hm on a forum member.
    QUOTE=Ginkgo;114752]Hi,

After having one procedure with HASCI, i'm planning my next move which could be a second visit with them or a future alternative.

I've been following the development of this thread, and have found it informative and amusing in parts. Anyway I'm sure I read somewhere about Dr Nigams plan to open in UK but can't seem to locate it.

If someone or Dr Nigam could provide this information and what may be offered, that would be really appreciated. I understand that due to certain UK restrictions stem cell injections may not be possible and it could only be doubling?[/QUOTE]