X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drnigams
    • Nov 2012

50 grafts patch test in Vitro Hair Doubling as requested by GC @Dr. Nigam's

Dear Friends,

As requested by GC and few others at TBT presenting before picture taken today 28th March 2013, for 50 graft patch test for in Vitro donor doubling on this MPB case. GC has also requested the same from HST and want to compare the two technique regarding the donor and recipient regeneration.

Any other modification required in this case study, feel free to communicate to me.

Hope GC will do the independent documentation and digital follow up of donor and recipient growth.

Below are the before pictures for tomorrows 50 grafts patch test including one short video. 6 tattoos have been made on the recipient and 6 tattoos have been made on the donor shaved scalp.

As requested by GC and others we will take out mostly triplets and double grafts.

Tomorrow i.e., 29th March 2013, we will post the Day 0 pictures.

Links for the pictures

Video link

• youngin
    • Nov 2010

Thanks Dr. Nigam.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by drnigams

... to compare the two technique regarding the donor and recipient regeneration.
      Sorry, but there is absolutely nothing to compare, because besides your photoshopped photos on your website, you couldn't prove so far not 1 growing hair neither in the donor area nor in the recipient area - not even 1 hair!

btw - I thought you bought a $1000 camera?
      It doesn't seems so...
      ... the (useless) photos rather look like as taken by a cheap mobile phone camera.

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

Originally posted by 534623
        btw - I thought you bought a $1000 camera?
        It doesn't seems so...
        ... the (useless) photos rather look like as taken by a cheap mobile phone camera.
        EXIF data on the jpegs provided in the current photos as well as previous show a camera model 'GM-60D'. Most likely a Canon 60D, so yes, about $1000.

And no, they dont look like a cheap mobile phones results.

Comment

• cocacola
          • Feb 2013

way to go nigam, if u want to prove somehting on this forum pics or it didnt happen

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by hellouser

And no, they dont look like a cheap mobile phones results.
            Yeah, you're right - they look like $1000 super-duper high quality photos ...

Comment

• hellouser
              • May 2012

The pictures are fine. All cameras will exhibit noise when using a high ISO, including the 60D, it may have been set to 3200 ISO or higher.

I know youre a total noob when it comes to photography, so this is an area where you should keep quiet.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                • Jan 2011

How come 534623 is allowed to troll on this site continuously? Does this site have no moderator?

Comment

• Jasari
                  • May 2011

I am highly skeptical of the legitimacy of these treatments but I've been on message boards like these for near on a decade and no doctor has been as open with their treatments.

Comment

• JJJJrS
                    • Apr 2012

The pictures are excellent.

For example, with this picture, if you click and zoom-in, you can count all the hairs very easily and see exactly how many hairs are in each unit.

Comment

• HARIRI
                      • Nov 2012

Great pictures Dr. Nigam, we appreciate your patience and efforts in meeting the demands of the forum members. Looking forward to your results.

Comment

• The Alchemist
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
                        How come 534623 is allowed to troll on this site continuously? Does this site have no moderator?
                        Just ignore him; he's nothing more than background noise.

Nice work Dr. Nigram, this is a good start and more than we've seen from any Dr. to date. Hopefully the follow up photos will be as thorough and of as high a quality as the initial set. Good luck!

Comment

• 25 going on 65
                          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
                          I have wondered this for awhile.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by hellouser

I know youre a total noob when it comes to photography, so this is an area where you should keep quiet.
                            Excuse me, but are you the one,
                            who is able to make such photos with cheap digital cameras…

… or even such a series of real close-up photos…
                            We are sharing the preliminary results from our initial clinical trial focused on graft survival. While the scarless approach to harvesting has been the focus of much attention, this alternative method also provides the equally-important benefit of potentially increased transplanted hair follicle growth. By providing a direct

… or is it me?

And are you the one,
                            who documented the world’s 1st day-by-day donor hair regeneration process at all …

… or is it me?

Nobody, I mean really NOBODY on this planet has ever such photos and documentations concerning hair follicle regeneration! NOBODY!

So I think you or one of the other completely useless jerks in thread are definitely NOT the one who can tell ME, what are good or bad photos(-documentations) or who should rather be the one who should keep quiet.

AND, in addition, most guys, who have always been interested in such procedures – without me, they would still know A SHIT about anything at all! – just to let you psychiatric idiots know….

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

You're still a total amateur when it comes to photography and have zero knowledge about the technical side about photography. You just proved my point in that response too, you didn't mention anything relevant and only boasted about how you documented 'amazing' pictures. So what, because you have an amazing opinion of some pictures makes you an expert photographer? You know nothing of shutter speeds, iso, aperture, depth of field or even *proper controlled off camera flash lighting*

Take a seat ironman, for all your criticisms of everyone about basically everything, this is one area where I know for sure you know jack sh*t.

Comment

Working...