50 grafts patch test in Vitro Hair Doubling as requested by GC @Dr. Nigam's

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FearTheLoss
    • Dec 2012

yeah, I mean it's your decision, but be careful.

Comment

• oppenheimer82
      • Apr 2013

keep it coming dr nigam. very nice results indeed!

Comment

• One
        • Oct 2012

Dr Nigam what do you pay to user of forum your in vitro technique?

Comment

• veca
          • Jan 2012

The results are impressive indeed, but we still have not seen a classic transformation NW7 to NW1-2 ...
          Dr. Nigam
          Can you find one forum member who NW7 and turn gau NW1-2? To conclude, once and for all whether you are able to really achieve! Everything revolves around the theory and the "small" evidence. I do not want to be negative, to the contrary, I am very excited about the results but before I sit on a plane to Mumbai I want to see this transformation ...

Comment

• didi
            • Nov 2011

Dr Nigam

Can you find true slick nw6/7 and give him 5 000-6000 grafts in one session,
            shave his head to see if regeneration occurred and recipient will be easy to asses

Give these guys free procedure +accommodation+flights...if success it will be the best investment ever..you know that already...so just DO IT

Comment

• Arashi
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by didi
              Dr Nigam

shave his head to see if regeneration occurred and recipient will be easy to asses

Give these guys free procedure +accommodation+flights...if success it will be the best investment ever..you know that already...so just DO IT
              Not sure what happened Didi but lately i'm agreeing a lot to what you say This indeed would be a GREAT way to show us proof of your technique, Dr Nigams.

Comment

• santos
                • May 2013

Originally posted by Arashi
                Not sure what happened Didi but lately i'm agreeing a lot to what you say This indeed would be a GREAT way to show us proof of your technique, Dr Nigams.
                I think its because we all want his "Dr.Nigams" procedure to work as claimed... so we all come together.

Comment

• veca
                  • Jan 2012

That is what i am talking about, great Didi !!! Dr. Nigam just do that for us...

Comment

• drnigams
                    • Nov 2012

One member from HRN,who joined before me..who is from mumbai..is slick bald..NW6 should be getting his doubling plus HM ..next month end...
                    Let's first focus on Tom Vercetti,a forum member and forum coordinator at french forum...results..
                    Procedure is on monday..and mat be repeat touch up for density on wednesday...

update latest pics...of approx.5000G doubling to 10000G, all at recipient...done on an HT doc..in another thread...in a fortnight..

Plus another guy from malaysia ..is being followed up at another thread..who is around NW6..to be converted to NW2..in coming months..
                    Regards your suggestion,
                    I have in mind ..one senior member from canada..who will shoot documentary and great photos..i will be doing at cost to cost for him..he will shortly working on my new website...

May be one day..you will understand..i am not here for bussiness or investment..i would rather invest on photon microscope..and research on HM, as we are still some distance from finding true cure through HM.
                    As per the visits planned by forum members..we will have one member every month..i think by this year end ..you will have sufficient independent documentation..

UOTE=didi;124868]Dr Nigam

Give these guys free procedure +accommodation+flights...if success it will be the best investment ever..you know that already...so just DO IT[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...