+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    It is the claim...but niether there does stemcell have any role in thier procedure ... neither their preservation medium even remotely can activate any stemcells...
    Excuse me, but how do you know that Dr. Gho's preservation medium is unable to activate stem cells??

Did you ever try out his preservation medium? Did you steal it from his lab or what??

If you are ready to be neutral for some time...there will be shocking hews for you..regarding your question..my friend im..
    Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Excuse me, but how do you know that Dr. Gho's preservation medium is unable to activate stem cells??

Did you ever try out his preservation medium? Did you steal it from his lab or what??

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    Than call it such a way hair transplant...why does im calls...stemcell transplant...this way even fue and fut are stemcell hair transplant... as they also carry the inherent stemcells with the follicles when transplnated at the recipient....
    Here you show just again your incompetence ...

If Mr. Walt Disney doesn't have a problem with that - Dr. Gho could even market his HST procedure as "Mickey Mouse Transplantation". The scientific name for the HST technique is "Partial Longitudinal Follicular Unit Transplantation" (PL-FUT).
    Do you also have a problem with this name/term??

Concerning that even FUE and FUT "are stemcell hair transplant... as they also carry the inherent stemcells with the follicles when transplnated at the recipient" - yeah, as the heart, liver, kidney and many other organs in the human body, the hair follicle IS also one of these ORGANS, even it is just very small. So if a surgeon is able to transplant just a part of the heart or liver or kidney OR hair follicle - would you still consider such a ("crazy") procedure as "organ transplant"??

No serious scientist out there would still call such a procedure "organ transplant".

If Mr. Walt Disney doesn't have a problem with it - Dr. Gho could even market his HST procedure as "Mickey Mouse Transplantation". The scientific name for the HST technique is "Partial Longitudinal Follicular Unit Transplantation" (PL-FUT).

Concerning that even FUE and FUT "are stemcell hair transplant... as they also carry the inherent stemcells with the follicles when transplnated at the recipient" - yeah, as the heart, liver, kidney and many other organs in the human body, the hair follicle IS also one of these ORGANS, even it is just very small. So if a surgeon is able to transplant just a part of the heart or liver or kidney OR hair follicle - would you still consider such a ("crazy") procedure as "organ transplant"??

No serious scientist out there would still call such a procedure "organ transplant".
    Yes and before Histogen released their phase 2 trials which showed growth in temporal regions you were on the forums saying we might aswel invent a "liver stimulating complex".

IM,
    There is nothing to steal, when it is an ILLUSION.
    In the last posts you said PRESERVATION MEDIUM DOES NOT MULTIPLY FOLLICLES...and now you ask the questions how do i know that PRESERVATION MEDIUM is unable to activate stemcells....
    My dear friend nothing on planet earth as on today known to mankind can in any significant way activate stemcells...all are theories..One of the main reason is..unless and until hair stemcells are first isolated or removed from the sorrounding cells including all types of cells even in a follicle..They cannot be converted to progenitor or active stemcells....secondly a such a small dose of stemcells present in afollicle cannot play any role in creating or boosting proliferation ...why me, aderans have to culture the same for atleast 6 weeks to create a sufficient high dose of active stemcells in the lab...patent paper also mentions this....Patent says..that the partial follicle ...has inherent stemcell(which are also their in transected fue,) and may be the preservation medium can activate it...remember MAY BE...which is an ILLUSION.
    I have masters in biotechnology...ask in other biotech you know..atleast you will believe then....
    If you see a rope as a snake ...what can i do ..except to tell you this is an ILLUSION.. wake up and don't be afraid...

Now you have accepted it is a technique called and it's actual name is......'Partial Longitudnal FOLLICULAR( not follicle,another ILLUSION) UNIT TRANSPLANT.... but for marketing ... ...im calls it the rocket science...STEMCELL HAIR TRANSPLANT...as if ...im.. is extracting..implanting..multiplying stemcells and thus follicular unit...
    Also remember no follicle is bisected ..the follicular unit is bisected..ultimately it is in vivo bisection of follicles and nothing more..im can always add something in his illusionary preservation medium and keep upgrading it's name ...to stemcell hair transplant to differentiate itself from others for.. im's own benefit..
    Wake up ironman...! Face the truth..for only truth shall prevail..
    I never wanted to speak...but i told you, i will have to speak out..if you continuously and without logic and in a biased way, instigate me..I than have the full rights to defend myself....

If Mr. Walt Disney doesn't have a problem with that - Dr. Gho could even market his HST procedure as "Mickey Mouse Transplantation". The scientific name for the HST technique is "Partial Longitudinal Follicular Unit Transplantation" (PL-FUT).

The stuff i mentioned is also may be...the real thing which i add is activated stemcells and the mesenchymal dp cells...
    IM is trying to activate stemcells(previous decade technology) and the somewhere far from im someone is injecting activated and multiplied high therapeutic dosage of stemcells and dp cells...

I heard about a guy from India, who mentioned almost in every post he made at hair loss forums that he "injected stuff to activate hair stem cells". Sorry, but I can't remember his name anymore ...

Oh, really?
    By the way ...
    "...harvesting hair for transplants by SPLITTING A DONOR HAIR FOLLICLE IN ITS LENGTH DIRECTION"

Yeah, that's exactly what Dr. Gho is doing with his HST procedure; because he DOES, intentionally, damage the critical atomical portions of hair follicles.

And here is Dr. Rassman's hair transplant/needle patent for normal FUE:

http://www.google.com/patents/US6572625
    "The harvesting of hair for a hair transplant procedure employs a hollow drill with an imaging system which permits alignment of center of the cutting edge of the needle with the axis of the follicular unit to be removed. The diameter of the needle is chosen such that when properly aligned, a follicular unit is removed without damaging critical anatomical portions of the follicles."

Sure, because with normal FUE (extraction and transplantation of complete hair follicle organs), the intention has always been to extract the grafts without damaging the follicles - exactly the contrary to Gho's HST.

So everything is clear like the sky - no? lol

IM,
    I remember your name.
    You do mechanical engineering with the follicle(era of 1940's) fortunately we are into regenerative tissue engineering(the era of the future medical science) of hair follicle.
    You cut whichever way you want to cut the follicular unit and damage whichever critical part/s of the follicle or FU you want.(precisely you are interested in mid follicle bulge, to injure it and get cd34+ cells,which by the way is not seen even with naked eye in humans as against in mouse)

(This can also be done better than with blind technique of yours, by using imaging ultrasound or imaging camera with bio-optic fibre like Dr rassman)
    You yourself said every follicle alignment,length,and orientation differs patient to patient and also within a patient,still you want to remain blind even if you want to access a specific part of the follicle under the skin,it's better to give eyes to your technique)

Now, do you in your wildest optimistic imagination think that by damaging the critical part of a follicle ,and even with getting the part of FU of your choice,
    suddenly inherent stemcells of the bulge of the follicle will get activated and become progenitor stemcell and that too in quantities in millions in 2 hours in your preservation medium, and without the dermal papilla and that too without potent dermal papilla culture...you can multiply follicle in vivo(which is an ILLUSION and paradoxically you yourself claim 80% donor regen and may be 70% recipient regen ,which you hardly show.
    Use common sense..aderans, myself have all the above,which you do not have to create follicles or multiply them(not just bulge cd3+ but all other stemcells of outer root sheath,dermal cup sheath,mesenchymal dermal cells,dp culture,all imp serum free growth factors, still with pure HM we are approx. 50% successful.
    As i told before we are into Regenerative tissue engineering of hair follicle and not mechanical damaging of hair follicle except one bisection with plane simple incision.
    When we cam pluck a follicle/FU under imaging and regenerate donor completely(except 2 to 3% human error) and recipient 80 to 90%,patient can come for 2 visits in 4 months and get converted to nw1/2 from nw6/7
    which you will see on forum members shortly.
    Why should i go back to mechanical engineering of the follicle and unnecessary make regen complicated ,slow and expensive,in multiple sittings.
    Now i understand why im does not discuss or face questions much about his technique...because there is nothing more than special way longitudnally damaging of follicle/FU and all the stemcell regen is ILLUSON for positioning...and differentiation.
    people have also tried HT with dermaroller to activate stemcells by wounding with little success.
    Im whatever regen you are getting is only because of invivo bisection of the follicle/follicular unit.
    Add activated and multiplied stemcells,dp cells,dp and see the regen..as i showed in the regen of nsn birth mark,and 15graft patch test ...,more to come !

By the way ...
    "...harvesting hair for transplants by SPLITTING A DONOR HAIR FOLLICLE IN ITS LENGTH DIRECTION"

Yeah, that's exactly what Dr. Gho is doing with his HST procedure; because he DOES, intentionally, damage the critical atomical portions of hair follicles.

And here is Dr. Rassman's hair transplant/needle patent for normal FUE:

http://www.google.com/patents/US6572625
    "The harvesting of hair for a hair transplant procedure employs a hollow drill with an imaging system which permits alignment of center of the cutting edge of the needle with the axis of the follicular unit to be removed. The diameter of the needle is chosen such that when properly aligned, a follicular unit is removed without damaging critical anatomical portions of the follicles."

Sure, because with normal FUE (extraction and transplantation of complete hair follicle organs), the intention has always been to extract the grafts without damaging the follicles - exactly the contrary to Gho's HST.

So everything is clear like the sky - no? lol

we have some interesting discussion here...

dr nigam destroyed IM...

so we came to conclusion 'Gho juice' is an illusion, preservation medium does not have any magic powers to activate stem cells

HST is just another version of FUE, I said it before, you could call FUE/FUT stem cell transplant.....
    clever marketing trick, who says Gho is a bad businessman?

I wanna mention that GHos HST dsnt regenerate 80% as claimed,

respected member JJJJrS analized GCs transplant and found that only 50% of FUs FULLY regenerated, 30% partialy or with thinner hairs and 20% didnt regenerate at all....
    so if we count number of HAIRS (not FUs) in donor region then regeneration is 65%....not 80....

JJJJr can confirm exact % of regeneration...

I also analized recipient and theres 1.35 hair/graft instead of 2.5 as claimed on website...

These are the facts, it cant be disputed..I know IM gets angry when talking abt these numbers...he prefers coping and pasting some Gho mambo jumbo....