50 grafts patch test in Vitro Hair Doubling as requested by GC @Dr. Nigam's - Page 22 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 399
  1. #211
    Senior Member Arashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    hmmm, didn't you know that -in theory- you can make a complete hair follicle just from 1 single (hair follicle-)cell?? Just from one!

    So who cares about any "bisection level" IF you know how to create a brand new complete follicle just from 1 (hair follicle-) cell.

    THE reason why most researchers out there always get just "mixed results" from bisection studies is just due to lack of knowledge about what I have just explained... and yeah, so it's not surprising that, of course, they get always better results the more "cells" they extract and implant the greater the success. And the lesser the "mass of cells" the greater the failure - but all that is just one reason why most HT docs still prefer to extract and to transplant "the whole mass" of something - as with heart or kidney transplants ...lol
    But in your opinion, what exactly causes that 20% of donor in the Gho procedure doesn't regrow ? Did they extract too much of the graft ? You're basically saying that that shouldn't matter ? Or am I missing something here ?

  2. #212
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    But in your opinion, what exactly causes that 20% of donor in the Gho procedure doesn't regrow ? Did they extract too much of the graft ? You're basically saying that that shouldn't matter ? Or am I missing something here ?
    I would hazard a guess it's because only 80% to 90% of hairs are in anagen phase.

  3. #213
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    529

    Default

    We do not split grafts.
    When a girl plucks her eyebrow (mostly a single follicle),
    A part of follicle comes out with breakage or bisection under her skin.
    Does not the follicle of the eyebrow grows back immediately and with same thickness even if you pluck after an interval (although these plucked hair are partial follicles with various length).
    This also proofs that if you pluck a hair follicle(provided it is not plucked from the root), it will regenerate back again and again.
    That's why i say we can pluck the follicle every 3 to 4 months and have great supply of hair to convert nw7 to nw1/2 in 2013 itself.
    Yes we can improve the quality of plucking by giving eyes to the technique by using special hair ULTRASOUND.
    And most importantly we will have to support the partial follicle with dp cells,stemcells and growth factors.
    All the above skill and ingredients will define the regenerative % at recipient,
    but no way any damage to donor which is safe and intact.
    Here the partial graft acts like a semi hair germ with which stemcells and dp cells can talk and repair regrow the follicle.
    Thus this becomes the interim solution for MPB total cure till hair germ is successfully developed in lab and is successfully implanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Maybe I'm missing your point here, how is a girl plucking hairs related to splitting grafts ?

  4. #214
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    But in your opinion, what exactly causes that 20% of donor in the Gho procedure doesn't regrow ?
    Oh, the answer to this question is rocket science for Dr. Nigam ...

    The 10-20% "failure rate" with Gho's HST technique reflects just the percentage of follicles in TELOGEN versus ANAGEN in every human scalp.

    So it has nothing to do with any "technical failure" per se.

  5. #215
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Oh, the answer to this question is rocket science for Dr. Nigam ...

    The 10-20% "failure rate" with Gho's HST technique reflects just the percentage of follicles in TELOGEN versus ANAGEN in every human scalp.

    So it has nothing to do with any "technical failure" per se.
    Dr Nigam, how do you avoid this very problem to get 100% regrowth?

    Or do you also agree that because of Telogen, it can cause 10% or 20% of grafts not to regrow?

  6. #216
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    529

    Default

    IM is Totally wrong, if you compare with my donor regen which is much higher than 100%, the true invivo stemcell follilce multiplication.
    I should also have less regen if im is to be believed, as my patients will also have follicles in anagen and telogen,
    That's why i say, if you don't share and pronounce your invention as secret, you are definitely not confident of your own technique, and can be exposed...,but still will be.
    I would like to quote the word's of DR WESLEY..when you find something exciting ..you can't resist sharing.He also said the invention was nothing but common sense,and he wondered why nobody found till now ..this was regarding his trial on scarlesss procedure.
    Arashi it is because many a times they extract complete follicles for implantation at recipient as seen in petri dish as shown by ironman that anyone can easily see dermal papilla in the extracted grafts in ironmans petri dish(again im force's me speak)
    Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Oh, the answer to this question is rocket sience for Dr. Nigam ...

    The 10-20% "failure rate" with Gho's HST technique reflects just the percentage of follicles in TELOGEN versus ANAGEN.

  7. #217
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    IM is Totally wrong, if you compare with my donor regen which is much higher than 100%, the true invivo stemcell follilce multiplication.
    I should also have less regen if im is to be believed, as my patients will also have follicles in anagen and telogen,
    That's why i say, if you don't share and pronounce your invention as secret, you are definitely not confident of your own technique, and can be exposed...,but still will be.
    I would like to quote the word's of DR WESLEY..when you find something exciting ..you can't resist sharing.He also said the invention was nothing but common sense,and he wondered why nobody found till now ..this was regarding his trial on scarlesss procedure.
    Arashi it is because many a times they extract complete follicles for implantation at recipient as seen in petri dish as shown by ironman that anyone can easily see dermal papilla in the extracted grafts in ironmans petri dish(again im force's me speak)
    I'm sorry, but how can you have higher than 100% regen in the donor?

    Am I missing something?

  8. #218
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    IM is Totally wrong, if you compare with my donor regen which is much higher than 100%, the true invivo stemcell follilce multiplication.
    erm, excuse me, but what exactly can be "higher than 100%"??
    Let me guess:
    You extract 10 grafts and 15 grafts will regrow in the donor area - am I right?
    Or you extract 10 single follicles and 17 single follicles will regrow in the donor area - am I right?

    I mean, THAT would be "much higher than 100%" regrowth. lol

    So can you prove (scientifically or anecdotally or photoshopically) where YOU got "much higher than 100%" regrowth?

  9. #219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    I'm sorry, but how can you have higher than 100% regen in the donor?

    Am I missing something?
    Yes, you missed something:
    Dr. Nigam had big problems at school with percentage calculations.

  10. #220
    Senior Member Arashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,888

    Default

    So now we have 2 different explanations for the 20% failed donor regrowth, interesting From my point of view, the IM explanation does make a lot more sense though. Because if Nigams explanation was right, then that 20% number should highly vary, with the skill of the technician. It doesn't seem to happen and the number is quite steady at rougly 20%, which would make a LOT of sense if it was due to the phase cycling telogen/anagen, cause that speed is the same for everybody and hence you will always have the same percentage in telogen/anagen.

Similar Threads

  1. InVitro5000G HAIR DOUBLING to 10000G@DRNIGAMS
    By drnigams in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 07:42 PM
  2. Dr Nigam-Neversaynever update-hair doubling
    By didi in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 11:11 PM
  3. InVitro5000G HAIR DOUBLING to 10000G@DRNIGAMS
    By drnigams in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 09:28 AM
  4. In Vitro Hair Doubling of 6 Single FU to 13 Single FU @Dr.Nigam's for Documentation
    By drnigams in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 09:15 AM
  5. Hair loss worse in one patch!
    By MarkH in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 08:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Gene Therapy update and insights
Today 05:19 AM
Last Post By Dr A's Clinic
Today 05:19 AM
Best hair transplant dr's and price per graft
12-11-2014 02:25 PM
Last Post By AlexBenjamin
Today 04:54 AM
Have you used a car delivery before?
01-10-2023 05:53 AM
by Glent
Last Post By mmurray
Yesterday 04:13 PM
A family has hair restoration with Dr. Lindsey
02-02-2022 08:02 AM
Last Post By Mitch Smith
Yesterday 03:58 AM
New hair care regime based on gene / anti-ageing science
02-22-2022 11:45 AM
Last Post By jameshartman
02-06-2023 10:00 PM