+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    For sure. I'm not sure what happened to Didi. He started out as somebody sincerely interested in all this. Now it's like it's become personal or something. He keeps talking about how Dr Nigams is going to 'crush' dr Gho, like it's become some kind of game for him and it's now all about 'winning' that came. I'm afraid he's even willing to lie and cheat now, to 'win' that game.
    I know, it's so sad.

Surely we want them both to succeed.

He says things like Nigam will be the leader and Gho will go bankrupt (or along those lines), which is ludicrous or perhaps just wishful thinking by Didi.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    I know, it's so sad.

Surely we want them both to succeed.
    Exactly !! If Dr Nigam can produce solid proof of a procedure that is BETTER than Gho's, than I'm really going to consider going to India (although honestly I still don't feel too good about these growth factors etc). But I'd salute Nigams for sure.

Didi on the other hand wants to see dr Nigams succeed AND Gho fail. That's just pathetic.

guys
    .i dont care who wins this battle as long as we have access to cheap doubling/hm ..gho will never beat nigam on price

competition is healthy, whoever wins it will be us patients who will win..

im not the only on who dislikes the way gho behaves, besides im against monopolizing market...any market for that mattr..

imagine having VW or ford as the only automaker in da world..that woulkd suck..boring modles, high prices....customer lose...you get my drift

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    guys
    .i dont care who wins this battle as long as we have access to cheap doubling/hm ..gho will never beat nigam on price

im not the only on who dislikes the way gho behaves, besides im against monopolizing market...any market for that mattr..

imagine having VW or ford as the only automaker in da world..that woulkd suck..boring modles, high prices....customer lose...you get my drift
    EVERYBODY here is interested in having more options than just Gho. YOU on the other hand are interested in a world which ONLY consists of Dr Nigams, because you seem to hate Gho (for reasons that are really beyond me).

i dont hate anyone, im only encouriging competition...you see gho offered free test bc nigams has been offering us free procedures/tests...

gho knows he has to match dr nigam...

now gho camp will be feeling the heat coming from east...

considering BHT...but thats bht,
    thats why i dont get why gho and nigam do bht if multiplication/doubling is real?
    Dr. Gho is doing body hair transplants (mostly) for burn victims only who don't have a "donor area" as such (or simply not enough) anymore on the back of their heads - with better success than others due to his special preservation medium.

Dr. Nigam is doing BHT because it sounds good on hair transplant doctors website.

GC
    we need someone who is willing to fly to Delhi to get 50 graft test done, it cant be me as Im too biased in nigams favour(according to some of you)
    I thought we have found the perfect candidate already?

It's YOU!

So start to post good high quality photos of your donor and recipient area!
    Thanks in advance.

guys

That's the thing though Didi. No single person will win or lose this battle.

There are doctors still doing FUT for god sake, have they lost the battle? NO

There will always be people willing to have an FUT because either they don't know better or don't want to travel to Europe or India.

The market is big enough for loads of players and as a consumer I encourage that.

I would never make predictions such as Company A will lose/bankrupt/whatever.

Some people actually prefer to spend more money because they think the cheaper option is too cheap and therefore it can't work or it's inferior. This happens all the time.

Quite often I'll be shopping for something and if I'm not sure between option A/B, I'll often just pick the more expensive option.

i dont hate anyone, im only encouriging competition...you see gho offered free test bc nigams has been offering us free procedures/tests...
    I'm getting SO tired of your lies. You know as well as I do, that when I asked Kristel about the 50 graft test, she replied very swiftly, wanted to have our guy come in to check his scalp and after she saw him, she replied that she was willing to participate AND do it all for free. Only THEN dr Nigams also suddenly came up with his 15 graft test. This had nothing to do with Kristel's decision.

Difference is of course that we have an INDEPENDENT patient, whereas Nigams did the test on his staff member which basically invalidates his whole test, because of the tons of options that gave him to cheat.

Anyway, I really don't know why you keep making up these lies.

now gho camp will be feeling the heat coming from east...
    Again, in your pathetic little world, this is some kind of competition between the 'gho camp' and you. It's not. We all want dr Nigams to succeed and we all want better/cheaper options than just Gho. Is that really that hard to understand ?

gho knows he has to match dr nigam....
    I guess Dr. Gho would be thrilled if he could find or see something with what he could match-up his results - but he is completely unable to find or to see something ...

guys
    Seems even nigams pricing can't motivate you to buy a nigam-doubling-procedure.

How pathetic ...