+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    I dont have any proof abt Woods but everyone knows he is one of the best when it comes to yield with small numbers of grafts.Thats what i heard anyway, never saw single bad result from him.

We need to find someone who is willing to travel to india...
    if he gets 40+ 3 hair grafts to grow in recipient+donor....im buying tickets to delhi
    OK Dr Nigam, it's there in black and white. All you have to do is get 40 x 3 hair grafts from a donor area and show 40 x 3 hair grafts in the recipient and Didi will come to you.

At least we now know, it took a few days, but we got there in the end

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Instruct? Give me a break. English clearly isn't your first language.
    Spot on GC, its my 4th language

Btw, how bt you provide me those photos we talked abt but it never happen?I wanna analize your recipinet area

Have a look at the video microscopic much clearer pic to be posted shortly at HS tonight which is infront of me (just 7th day pic) and tomorrow recipient.
    Lets see who will be off.

114281]...and as far as I remember - he could only find one 3-hair graft.

didi must be pissed ... [/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    Have a look at the video microscopic much clearer pic to be posted shortly at HS tonight which is infront of me (just 7th day pic) and tomorrow recipient.
    Dr Nigams, I don't think most people are taking your 15 graft test seriously. Doing it on a staff member gave you tons of way to cheat. It might be interesting for your own research, but to us (at least to me) it means nothing.

You need to do a 50 graft test on an independent patient. And if succesful, Didi will come to your clinic too

Don't worry didi, just post from hs to tbt the videomicroscopic pics which i will post in 15 min , lets hear from im...
    How sad im is praying this technique doesn't work...
    Next test I will instruct dr nigam to extract 50 3 hair grafts and we will monitor both areas.

Spot on GC, its my 4th language

Btw, how bt you provide me those photos we talked abt but it never happen?I wanna analize your recipinet area
    I can tell it's your 4th language.

What is the point of me showing you more photos? You don't answer anything on here about yourself, so why should I go to all the effort for someone like you?

You show no gratitude whatsoever. You were once a sound person, but now you've turned in to a complete gimp!

As for asking to keep it civilised, do you have any idea how hypocritical that is coming from you? You bash Gho constantly, even calling him a hermit and also asking for people to be banned. That is Pathetic behaviour, call yourself a man?

You'll never see me bash Gho or Nigam. The only time I had a problem with Dr Nigam was when he posted those outrageous photoshopped phots.

If I was Dr Nigam I'd be asking you to calm down, your fanatical behaviour is making him sound too good to be true. That isn't helping him.

I dont have any proof abt Woods but everyone knows he is one of the best when it comes to yield with small numbers of grafts.
    Why did you edit/remove the part "I've never seen a bad result"??

Anyway - here is THE reason, why you never can see bad results ...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	only-successful-results.jpg

Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	20283  

Yes Dr Nigam, please don't waste anymore time talking about the 15 graft test.

Please put your effort in to a much bigger test on a forum member. I think Didi should be this candidate, I know Arashi doesn't agree because he thinks he'll be biased, but it will be great viewing.

Get it done correctly and we will all say your were right all along.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    I know Arashi doesn't agree because he thinks he'll be biased
    For sure. I'm not sure what happened to Didi. He started out as somebody sincerely interested in all this. Now it's like it's become personal or something. He keeps talking about how Dr Nigams is going to 'crush' dr Gho, like it's become some kind of game for him and it's now all about 'winning' that came to him. I'm afraid he's even willing to lie and cheat now, to 'win' that game.

IM

every doc has skeletons in their closet, even dr woods..actually I ve seen in person some bad BHT cases from some of these top docs and that put me off considering BHT...but thats bht,
    thats why i dont get why gho and nigam do bht if multiplication/doubling is real?

GC
    we need someone who is willing to fly to Delhi to get 50 graft test done, it cant be me as Im too biased in nigams favour(according to some of you)