+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Post Natural Hair Loss Treatment

Hi,

I shaved my head bald and would like to start from scratch. I've read about how it's smart to making your own shampoo/conditioner homemade as many products in the market have bad chemicals.

In addition, I have heard great stuff about all these oils. I'm not sure with which one I should start with? Does anyone have any positive experience with the following oils?: Lavender Essential oils, Jamaican Black Castor oil, pure organic unrefined coconut oil, rosewater, almond oil, tea tree oil.

Also, has anyone had positive results with biotin? If so, what strength? What about MSM?

I'd prefer to go the natural route over fin, dut, minoxidil any day, twice on Sundays. But the truth is there are no studies to prove any claim for any of these natural treatments.

I heard anything from Saw Palm., beta sitosterol, bunch of oils, etc. But have seen no before and after pictures of any one taking them. Those who show before and after results, are already on fin and minoxidil so it's hard to say how much these natural treatments are doing for their MPB.

Biotin and MSM are simply to grow hair faster, not to thicken hair, or stop shedding, or slow down MPB. You're existing hair grows faster, that's all it is. I've used Biotin and MSM before, all it made me do is have to get haircuts more often, and I mean that in a bad way. The longer my hair is=the more noticeable my balding gets.

Biotin and MSM are good however, if you're already on a good, proven treatment like fin/dut+rogaine, or if you got an HT. I mean you can always try it on there own, MSM+Biotin+Silica+Garlic oil+all that stuff you want to use, but just have really really really low expectations. Like don't be disappointed when you see nothing's going on up there. BUT, it would not hurt to try and if you do try, take pictures and report any changes to your hair, whether better or worse on this site.

emu oil ? there is guy over hairlosshelp that regrew hairline. well i know our problem is genetic but isnt the emu oil dht blocking? he did apply it 3x day

if you start sth like this it would be perfect to document it

Hey!

Thanks for your response. Appreciate it!

Which brand of biotin & what dosage & which brand of MSM did you use personally? I would like to start using it just out of curiosity.

Also, what is silica and which garlic oil are you referring to?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    I'd prefer to go the natural route over fin, dut, minoxidil any day, twice on Sundays. But the truth is there are no studies to prove any claim for any of these natural treatments.

I heard anything from Saw Palm., beta sitosterol, bunch of oils, etc. But have seen no before and after pictures of any one taking them. Those who show before and after results, are already on fin and minoxidil so it's hard to say how much these natural treatments are doing for their MPB.

Biotin and MSM are simply to grow hair faster, not to thicken hair, or stop shedding, or slow down MPB. You're existing hair grows faster, that's all it is. I've used Biotin and MSM before, all it made me do is have to get haircuts more often, and I mean that in a bad way. The longer my hair is=the more noticeable my balding gets.

Biotin and MSM are good however, if you're already on a good, proven treatment like fin/dut+rogaine, or if you got an HT. I mean you can always try it on there own, MSM+Biotin+Silica+Garlic oil+all that stuff you want to use, but just have really really really low expectations. Like don't be disappointed when you see nothing's going on up there. BUT, it would not hurt to try and if you do try, take pictures and report any changes to your hair, whether better or worse on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    emu oil ? there is guy over hairlosshelp that regrew hairline. well i know our problem is genetic but isnt the emu oil dht blocking? he did apply it 3x day

if you start sth like this it would be perfect to document it

Hey!

Thanks for your response. Appreciate it. Which brand of emu oil did he use? Do you have the link to his postings by any chance? I'd like to read about this!

Thanks.

Thanks man.

That's an interesting posting. However, how do we know that he is not promoting the Emu Oil for marketing? Also, I read that he was not even on any medications. Interesting!

we will never know this,,, however there are many brands so i dont suspect sth
    i hope i helped

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    we will never know this,,, however there are many brands so i dont suspect sth
    i hope i helped

Thanks.

I got a message from someone else in regards to "Ho shou Wu" - A chinese herb. I need to look into this. Heard it blocks dht!

you mean to drink it?... there are many herbs to make them drinks. that reduce dht. but some are dsangerous to drink them. so proceed with caution.

drink green tea 3 week it reduces body inflamation

cut down sugar and caffeine,

all this might change the pace of the hairloss 0.00001 % . i know it sucks, it cant be stopped naturally

we are programmed to shed our hairs . it is in our dna