+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Also putting salad and sooo many random fruit n vegetable won't gonna help really guys... Nature doesn't mean soft or safe does a hurricane or tornado look different than a tank and a gun? No. Mixing nature stuff together can be really dangerous. The problem is the DHT and not quite only the DHT in the DHT they have some stuff who attack the hair the cure will be something that will stop the stuff that attack the hair in the DHT so we can keep our DHT and stop the baldness. And I really don't want to be negative but the DHT is not the only problem it can be related to inflammation too so we have 2 "BIG BOSS" to fight. All the stuff you talking about only make me hungry... brb....

A great shampoo that is safe , and does everything it says Amazing shampoo , working better for me than reganpure and nizoral , my brother also suffers from hair loss , it's a olive oil shampoo with essential oils and vitimans now I'm a long time poster here but seriously it can not hert to add this to your daily routine. , it's only 12.99 you can get a conditioner too, my brother couldn't get rid of his itch or dandruff with nizoral , but this did this is not a
    Miracle product but it a must add make existing hair healthier .

Product Description

KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

• Olive Oil—a gentle and natural emollient.
    • Vitamin E – antioxidant to nourish and repair damaged skin.
    • Evening Primrose Oil & Vitamin B5—improves skin quality, suppleness and softness.
    • Essential Oils—relieve itching and irritation.

UNIQUE FEATURES

• Enriched with natural olive oil.
    • Soothes itching, relieves dryness, cleanses.
    • Balanced to the skin’s pH level.
    • FREE from Propylene Glycol, Lanolin and Fragrance
    • Ideal for daily use.
    • Enriched with Vitamins E & B5, Evening Primrose Oil and Essential Oils to nourish and soothe a dry, itchy scalp
    • Gentle lathering system cleanses without drying.
    • Gentle on eyes and sensitive skin on face and body.

METHOD OF USE

• Apply a liberal amount of Michael’s Olivara Shampoo or Michael’s Olivara Conditioner onto hands and gently massage into hair and scalp before rinsing
    • Recommended as a daily shampoo and conditioner for all scalp types.
    • Use with Michael’s Olivara Skin Cream, Michael’s Olivara Skin Lotion and Michael’s Olivara Skin Wash.
    • Suitable for infants, children and adults.
    http://www.michaelsproducts.com/dry-scalp-shampoo .

Also honesty my brothers dandruff was bad until this shampoo fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    A great shampoo that is safe , and does everything it says Amazing shampoo , working better for me than reganpure and nizoral , my brother also suffers from hair loss , it's a olive oil shampoo with essential oils and vitimans now I'm a long time poster here but seriously it can not hert to add this to your daily routine. , it's only 12.99 you can get a conditioner too, my brother couldn't get rid of his itch or dandruff with nizoral , but this did this is not a
    Miracle product but it a must add make existing hair healthier .

Product Description

KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

• Olive Oil—a gentle and natural emollient.
    • Vitamin E – antioxidant to nourish and repair damaged skin.
    • Evening Primrose Oil & Vitamin B5—improves skin quality, suppleness and softness.
    • Essential Oils—relieve itching and irritation.

UNIQUE FEATURES

• Enriched with natural olive oil.
    • Soothes itching, relieves dryness, cleanses.
    • Balanced to the skin’s pH level.
    • FREE from Propylene Glycol, Lanolin and Fragrance
    • Ideal for daily use.
    • Enriched with Vitamins E & B5, Evening Primrose Oil and Essential Oils to nourish and soothe a dry, itchy scalp
    • Gentle lathering system cleanses without drying.
    • Gentle on eyes and sensitive skin on face and body.

METHOD OF USE

• Apply a liberal amount of Michael’s Olivara Shampoo or Michael’s Olivara Conditioner onto hands and gently massage into hair and scalp before rinsing
    • Recommended as a daily shampoo and conditioner for all scalp types.
    • Use with Michael’s Olivara Skin Cream, Michael’s Olivara Skin Lotion and Michael’s Olivara Skin Wash.
    • Suitable for infants, children and adults.
    http://www.michaelsproducts.com/dry-scalp-shampoo .

Also honesty my brothers dandruff was bad until this shampoo fixed it.
    Multiple posts touting this stuff, selling shampoo now champ?

Man everyone knows me on here I'm just amazed at this shampoo, just sharing my experience I use reganpure nizoral and I was shedding a lot more , also I use I-grow laser just look me up, this shampoo was recommended buy my pharmacist , I just noticed a lot of people have problems
    With nizoral etc, reganpure was working for at least a year for me now when I use it I shed heaps , I'm not trying to sell
    Shit I'm just helping guys I know like jazz he believes in Natural oils etc, jut try one bottle that and a conditioner if you don't like it throw it in the bin simple as that, look up all my post up , I just find nizoral was to harsh on my scalp this sooths it , I'm
    Finding about five hairs on my pillow not even compared to 20

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Man everyone knows me on here I'm just amazed at this shampoo, just sharing my experience I use reganpure nizoral and I was shedding a lot more , also I use I-grow laser just look me up, this shampoo was recommended buy my pharmacist , I just noticed a lot of people have problems
    With nizoral etc, reganpure was working for at least a year for me now when I use it I shed heaps , I'm not trying to sell
    Shit I'm just helping guys I know like jazz he believes in Natural oils etc, jut try one bottle that and a conditioner if you don't like it throw it in the bin simple as that, look up all my post up , I just find nizoral was to harsh on my scalp this sooths it , I'm
    Finding about five hairs on my pillow not even compared to 20
    And where is the ketoconazole? Without it you won't help stop the DHT pal... Nizoral n Regenpure have it. It's a key you need to have.

Nizoral make my skin itchy and cause dandruff but help with my messy oily scalp A LOT. Putting oil shampoos on my oily scalp? Are you crazy?

The best shampoo for me was Nioxin but people say it have heavy SLS and other heavy chemical stuff so I stop using it.

Regenepure is pure. No chemical and have ketoconazole on it.

The concept is to have a shampoo that help growing hair, stop the dht, and make your scalp healthy. Tell me how your shampoo do that without the ketoconazole. Share your stuff but provide more proof if you want to be heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post
    And where is the ketoconazole? Without it you won't help stop the DHT pal... Nizoral n Regenpure have it. It's a key you need to have.

Nizoral make my skin itchy and cause dandruff but help with my messy oily scalp A LOT. Putting oil shampoos on my oily scalp? Are you crazy?

The best shampoo for me was Nioxin but people say it have heavy SLS and other heavy chemical stuff so I stop using it.

Regenepure is pure. No chemical and have ketoconazole on it.

The concept is to have a shampoo that help growing hair, stop the dht, and make your scalp healthy. Tell me how your shampoo do that without the ketoconazole. Share your stuff but provide more proof if you want to be heard.
    I've been using Nizoral for over a year and it recently has stopped working for my dandruff, is causing some redness and is frying my hair. Think I'm going to swap to coal tar like T-gel for a few months. I'm on Propecia and rogaine so I doubt losing keta will hurt me much.

I've always wondered if regenpure might be a good idea to get keta without dryness, you recommend it?

Quote Originally Posted by BaldingEagle View Post
    I've been using Nizoral for over a year and it recently has stopped working for my dandruff, is causing some redness and is frying my hair. Think I'm going to swap to coal tar like T-gel for a few months. I'm on Propecia and rogaine so I doubt losing keta will hurt me much.

I've always wondered if regenpure might be a good idea to get keta without dryness, you recommend it?
    Hey BaldingEagle !

I will soon try Regenepure. I try Nizoral cuz people told me is really a must but, I begin to think that Nizoral could cuz dandruff and rediness lol... I've been using Nizoral for month it did nothing and I always use other shampoo with because this shampoo wont clean properly. It's stink chemical and have a flashy pink color im sure it glow in the dark. I don't know all the ingredients in Nizoral but I begin to think that Nizoral is really bad for the scalp.

I have a oily scalp and have dandruff and rediness and smelly scalp . Yes my scalp is a big problem so is my hair. Anyway.

I suggest you to get Regenpure and try the "kit" the double shampoo and the condition. I think the best for our scalp is to make it healthy. So we stop having dandruff, rediness, oily hair . When our scalp is okay we can concentrate on other problem. Like I said Nioxin was working for me but... People told me it's was bad because of the sls etc...so I'm trying to find a alternative solution.

Can you tell me about the coal t gel?

I may go for Regenepure all kit and use some peppermint oil on my shampoo or massage. I know the other day you talk a little bit about the peppermint oil, I do some research and I found that can help with regrowth and can help with the smell why? Explain it would be so long but in brief it's kill the bad bacteria and preven bad scalp. So you should try it too (WARNING it's can burn so put a little bit).

Keeps me updated.

Hair loss is a common problem faced by many these days. there are many natural remedies for hair loss problem. 1) Using hot coconut oil- It nourishes hair and the scalp which protects hair from falling. 2) Alove vera gel- It is very good for people suffering from hair problems. 3) Almond oil- This is also a very good option regarding hair loss problems. 4) Onion oil- It is one of the best hair loss solving problem, applying it on the scalp works wonders.

hair vitality is bullshit. STOP THE BULLSHIT ADVERTISING WITH YOUR ONE POST. FOH
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirem View Post
    Natural ways to cure hair loss is only Hair Vitality

Anything with the word "natural" in it is basically a scam product. That is how you identify them easily. The "natural" route is letting nature run its course and take you to the wonderful world of MPB.
    The arguments natural vs proven stuff has been done to death already. If anything natural worked it could be proven through studies, and then a variation on that patented.
    If you pick MPB treatments based on words like natural or saw palmetto you may as well buzz your head right now because the battle is over.