+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hey,

I don't know, I think ho shou wu can be applied to the scalp? So far I am excited about emu oil mixed with castor oil. I think I might try emu oil mixed with jamaican black castor oil.

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    you mean to drink it?... there are many herbs to make them drinks. that reduce dht. but some are dsangerous to drink them. so proceed with caution.

drink green tea 3 week it reduces body inflamation

cut down sugar and caffeine,

all this might change the pace of the hairloss 0.00001 % . i know it sucks, it cant be stopped naturally

we are programmed to shed our hairs . it is in our dna

Nice website! How do you register on that forum? I'd like to ask questions there too!

Coconut oil is the best to naturally inprove your hair growth and hair condition. biotin is good for not only hair loss but also almost anything to do with good hair. From growing long hair to helping you regrow lost hair, it is widely known that you can use biotin to thicken your hair, make it grow long and look shinier. According to most of the reviews and testimonials found online, men and women who take biotin to help with the problem of hair loss have seen positive results. However, this is not for every other person who consumes the supplements and pills to get rid of hair loss problems.
    So, how effective is biotin for hair loss? Though biotin is good for hair loss, it is highly and positively reviewed for hair growth. It is used to grow black hair, blonde and many other types of hair and is said to work better than for those people who use it for hair loss. Note the following:
     Taking biotin to stop hair loss takes a longer time for you to see results compared to when it is taken to grow hair long and thicker
     Biotin is primarily used as a hair growth regimen. However, high dosages of the pill may help slow down or prevent the loss of hair
     It should not be taken as a medication or treatment for hair loss.

“The good thing is that practically anyone can take biotin for hair loss. It works just as well for women as it does for men and no matter what age you start taking it, you should see a marked improvement.”

Default Thinking of adding emu oil shampoo and castor oil shampoo ??

Thinking of adding emu oil shampoo and castor oil shampoo be safer option ??

Onion juice
    In a small study, 20 of the 23 people who applied onion juice to their scalps twice a day saw hairregrowth in six weeks. Pick up a bottle at your nearest grocery store; researchers believe the flavonoids may have anti-inflammatory effects.
    Hot peppers
    A supplement of capsaicin, the compound in peppers that make them hot, was found to stimulate a growth factor associated with hair growth after 5 months
    Sage, rosemary, and aloe vera
    Sage has been shown to increase hair density, rosemary has been shown to stimulate hair growth, and aloe vera has been used to promote hairgrowth for centuries.

Hi, We have seen many people think about preventing hair loss only after they have lost many of it. But if you start early taking care of your hair like if you are aware for hair loss then it can be prevent up to the great extent. Like there are many easy and reliable steps mentioned below
    Follow a healthy lifestyle: Eating fruits & Vegetables which certainly contain vitamin B, Iron, Calcium and zinc have especially been linked to healthy hair. Always consume a protein rich diet where we all know hair is made by protein fibre & Drink adequate water.
    Adopt simple home treatment : You can adopt the home hair treatments which contains the procedures like Making the a paste of henna, curd, soaked and ground fenugreek, ground hibiscus flowers, ground gooseberries, and egg (all of them or any one) and apply it onto the hair and scalp for about an hour before shampooing. Done regularly, this will make your hair stronger and better-looking. But remember that henna is suitable only for dark colour hair because it tints hair red.

Hair transplantation: The Instantaneous change!
    Avoid things bad for your hair : If you wanted to have the instantaneous prevention of hair loss then go for Hair transplantation with a proper online medical counselling at metro cities which can provide you the significant services regarding your hair baldness issues.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicalBald068 View Post
    You can adopt the home hair treatments which contains the procedures like Making the a paste of henna, curd, soaked and ground fenugreek, ground hibiscus flowers, ground gooseberries, and egg (all of them or any one) and apply it onto the hair and scalp for about an hour before shampooing.
    Wow that will bring my hair back! One of these strange Indian remedies that probably will actually not work...

Eggs & Lemon: Eggs are rich in protein and are Natural Hair Care conditioners. To calm the scalp you may include lemon juice.
    Bananas: Bananas are potassium rich and contain vital vitamins for hair development. The purging properties of banana give rich and smooth surface to the hair.
    Milk & Honey Mask: Milk is known for its supporting properties and honey is a characteristic sun screen.
    Coconut oil and almond oil is good is good for hair as they nourish scalp and help grow hair.

I think I will start to put my smoothies and shakes on my hair to see how things will be going with them

Sorry for my sarcasm, but unless someone shows me some pics on how this stuff should have worked without any other treatments I do not believe anything.

Quote Originally Posted by polios View Post
    I think I will start to put my smoothies and shakes on my hair to see how things will be going with them

Sorry for my sarcasm, but unless someone shows me some pics on how this stuff should have worked without any other treatments I do not believe anything.
    Try it pal... We won't gonna do the impossible for you buddy. You should instead of waiting try treatment and stay with it for at least 3-6 month people try and give up and after that they say nothing work.... I give up to on some stuff but I would never say it's doesn't work because I did not apply it for a long period of time . I will soon begin treatment and see if it's does something.