+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

There have been many bald sex symbols. These in the photo are from an era when hair loss was looked upon even more unfavorably than it is today. In the 80's it was Patrick Stewart, then playing Jean Luke Picard, captain of the Enterprise, before that, Telly Savales and before that Yul Brynner.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    www.forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	big-three.jpg

Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	21536  

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    There have been many bald sex symbols. These in the photo are from an era when hair loss was looked upon even more unfavorably than it is today. In the 80's it was Patrick Stewart, then playing Jean Luke Picard, captain of the Enterprise, before that, Telly Savales and before that Yul Brynner.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    www.forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    So are you saying they have as equal chance to score a hot hollywood lady as would brad pitt, clooney, russel crow etc?
    No
    you could say that any guy could get women with a good body or more money (unless hes a born into billionare or genius) body etc etc but in the end he has to work twice as hard if not more than the guy with hair.

I love how when someone tries to make a celebrity bald and they give him the dreaded horse shoe lol no one looks good with that...shave him fully then come back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    I love how when someone tries to make a celebrity bald and they give him the dreaded horse shoe lol no one looks good with that...shave him fully then come back to me.
    it doesnt matter in the end because a woman would want to know the guy "could" grow hair. Yes he might look okay shaved but they want that option of hair as well.

Its a scientific proven fact that hair attracts the oppisite sex.

Its funny in the gym yesterday I noticed that all the guys with heads of hair were at rate much more physically attractive than without. Most of the balding guys were out of shape, did not have attractive faces and were very depressive looking.
    Most of the guys with hair were average to above looking and in much better shape. Also there were MANY more guys with than without. I have noticed this trend for years now.
    Leads me to see that once you lose that you stop caring and that honestly baldness is being bred out of us because woman dont want to have kids with balding men. Also the ones that do are probably not the most physically attractive coinciding with the balding guys being generally less attractive facially and body wise.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swingline747 View Post
    it doesnt matter in the end because a woman would want to know the guy "could" grow hair. Yes he might look okay shaved but they want that option of hair as well.

Its a scientific proven fact that hair attracts the oppisite sex.

Its funny in the gym yesterday I noticed that all the guys with heads of hair were at rate much more physically attractive than without. Most of the balding guys were out of shape, did not have attractive faces and were very depressive looking.
    Most of the guys with hair were average to above looking and in much better shape. Also there were MANY more guys with than without. I have noticed this trend for years now.
    Leads me to see that once you lose that you stop caring and that honestly baldness is being bred out of us because woman dont want to have kids with balding men. Also the ones that do are probably not the most physically attractive coinciding with the balding guys being generally less attractive facially and body wise.
    You're probably a young guy. This is perhaps more true with younger, less sexually experienced men and women. Much of attraction between men and women relates to opposites. For example clitoris small, penis big, men's breasts, (hopefully) small, women's large/larger breasts. I have had women tell me that they find bald men hot! MPB studies indicate that balding men's testosterone is often 10 times more potent than mens who have no hair loss. Women can sense that. Women also sense insecurities and a defeated attitude and that's the biggest turn off of all. My brother and I are kind of bald and we have never had any problem attracting women. We stay in shape though.

Women think very differently than men do. Men can't seem to get that through their head. Women are far more emotional and in many cases the biggest turn on to them is having a man look them directly in the eye and speak with them confidently. This can be a big problem for men whose lives are a never-ending pity party.

CITNews works at Dr. Cole's office
    www.forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email CITNews at chuck@forhair.com

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    You're probably a young guy. This is perhaps more true with younger, less sexually experienced men and women. Much of attraction between men and women relates to opposites. For example clitoris small, penis big, men's breasts, (hopefully) small, women's large/larger breasts. I have had women tell me that they find bald men hot! MPB studies indicate that balding men's testosterone is often 10 times more potent than mens who have no hair loss. Women can sense that. Women also sense insecurities and a defeated attitude and that's the biggest turn off of all. My brother and I are kind of bald and we have never had any problem attracting women. We stay in shape though.

Women think very differently than men do. Men can't seem to get that through their head. Women are far more emotional and in many cases the biggest turn on to them is having a man look them directly in the eye and speak with them confidently. This can be a big problem for men whose lives are a never-ending pity party.

CITNews works at Dr. Cole's office
    www.forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email CITNews at chuck@forhair.com

I'm 33
    Well I respect your outlook on it, but I dont want to hijack this thread on the OP and dont want to bring people down with this topic so another time I guess.