+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

If Clooney was that bald he would've shaved it and I'm pretty sure he'd still be considered desirable by women.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

The only city that matters in Canada. Eh?!

Quote Originally Posted by mattj View Post
    If Clooney was that bald he would've shaved it and I'm pretty sure he'd still be considered desirable by women.
    I agree with this. He has good features and for his age, looks decent. Until he starts getting hardcore wrinkles is when I believe women will back off. Usually wrinkles does the finishing touch. Like saggy, drooping down to the floor winkles.

Doubtful guys. I hate to say it but in acting and modeling profession the bald look it was told to me yeas ago to have been played out. I was looking to model for side money as extra cash flow besides my 9 to 5 job.

What many agencies now will tell you when you are getting headshots is that you need your hair grown out so we can see what you have and then if we want you to shave it for a particular performance or shoot then we will request that of you.

Clooney was noticeable for his acting chops but even before that the man had wavy locks of hair and height to him. Now he carries that Paul Newman salt and pepper hair along with his relatively rugged looks and from his appearance combined with his skills as a actor/director and producer he commands the high salaries he does from paying his dues earlier on from the Facts of Life on TV for example.

Not everyone can pull off the Kojak look in fact it largely depends on the symmetry of your face and having no dents and bumps on your head. Clooney looking at his face from that picture a) can not pull off being bald and b) he would not want to and he would probably get a hair transplant in all likelihood.

I'd say yes, Sean Connery, Bruce Willis, Jason Statham all seem to do alright with that bald rugged look, I'm sure George would do alright as well.

As clooney then yes he is still rich and famous

As regular Joe no way he looks like shit

Being bald blows and women want choices as do men and when your bald there is no choice. Bald is only cool when its by choice not fate.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Truth. If you're a NW1 and shave your head for a sporting event or just for a change, it's cool. You're in control of your life and your aesthetics. But shaving your head as a horseshoe NW5,6,7 is just laughable and pathetic.
    Laughable to you, but not women in general. See this post, http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=12371

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Laughable to you, but not women in general. See this post, http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=12371
    Im sorry but this is what I say to people like this.
    THIS guy is in the gym 24/7 working on this, how do I know because I used to do it to.
    A guy who has good hair and takes mildly good care of himself has better options.
    Money trumps all but then if you are a chick who could have a rich bald or not guy you're going with than without cause she could just make him shave it off its ever in style.

No matter what having the hair just means less work, more confidence, and more options.
    My heavier freinds would say "at least you aren't fat" well you can work out to lose that, you can't do anything to get the hair back. You can but now as Im finding it comes with serious risks.

I dont get why an insurance company would pay for drugs and therapy sessions when just paying for the damn good transplant would be so much cheaper in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Truth. If you're a NW1 and shave your head for a sporting event or just for a change, it's cool. You're in control of your life and your aesthetics. But shaving your head as a horseshoe NW5,6,7 is just laughable and pathetic.
    Baldness is a masculine trait, so it can't be bad for a man, in other words, it doesn't make you lesser of a man.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Baldness is a masculine trait, so it can't be bad for a man, in other words, it doesn't make you lesser of a man.
    But it makes you "feel" like less than one

I actually think he still looks good. Obviously not better, very few people can achieve a better look (the only celebrities I feel go against this are the Rock (Dwayne Johnson) and Vin Diesel, because they absolutely look hot in that "badass" look) without hair. Remove the horeshoe, perhaps add some facial hair, and even if he wasn't a sex symbol, he'd still be a handsome man,