+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 5 month update

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfaninfl View Post
    Itsnotreal888 you can see my results in my profile in my albums.
    Wow that's a thick hairline. Congrats again.

Thanks Itsnotreal888! My results are great because I got on fin immediately after I noticed my hair loss. If others did they same they would probably have the same success. A lot of people seem to wait to get on it when they are a NW 2.5 or worse, and by then all fin will do is stop their hair loss, but won't regrow everything that they have lost.

Hello mate,

Where do you buy your proscar and how do you take it?

You only use minox once a day?

wow I wish I could get a hairline like that. Well done

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    Hello mate,

Where do you buy your proscar and how do you take it?

You only use minox once a day?
    Hello,

I buy it from Walgreens, take it in the morning with a multivitamin. The first 3 months was a generic then after I switched to Merck's Proscar. I use a pill cutter, which was also purchased at Walgreens and do my best to cut it in quarters. With Proscar it is an unusual apple shape so not all quarters are perfectly equal.

I use the solution at night per my derm. I will occasionally use foam in the morning if I'm not going out but that is only once or twice a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfaninfl View Post
    Thanks Itsnotreal888! My results are great because I got on fin immediately after I noticed my hair loss. If others did they same they would probably have the same success. A lot of people seem to wait to get on it when they are a NW 2.5 or worse, and by then all fin will do is stop their hair loss, but won't regrow everything that they have lost.
    THANK. YOU.

I keep trying to say that to new members on this forum with hair to save. Yet the sadistic, anti-fin crew of this forum always show up to paint finasteride as instant castration. It's a sad world we live in that weak, bald losers flock to mislead the uneducated who still have hope. Their bitter souls would rather see others suffer like them than to help them boost their quality of life.

Itsnotreal,
    Your hair looks awesome. Just 1 month in for me. If I get those kind of results, I'll be one happy dude. Did you have much of a shed?

Not sure how I missed the post until now. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    THANK. YOU.

I keep trying to say that to new members on this forum with hair to save. Yet the sadistic, anti-fin crew of this forum always show up to paint finasteride as instant castration. It's a sad world we live in that weak, bald losers flock to mislead the uneducated who still have hope. Their bitter souls would rather see others suffer like them than to help them boost their quality of life.

Itsnotreal,
    Your hair looks awesome. Just 1 month in for me. If I get those kind of results, I'll be one happy dude. Did you have much of a shed?

Not sure how I missed the post until now. Thanks again.
    Thanks Big Thinker,

I shed in the first few months. Losing 15-20 during showering and another 10 styling. Now at month 5, I lose 2-10 in the shower and 2-5 styling. Good luck! Keep us posted.

Unfortunately the ones that have the sides are the loudest. People that are happy and satisfied don't have as much of a reason to voice their opinions on these forums. I just want to illustrate that I am satisfied so far and look forward to additional progress in the months to come.

You're a good dude for remembering us. That's why I'm here and will continue to stick around until I'm exhausted.

I think your results are fantastic, especially considering you are only on FIN. Hairline looks visibly strong as overall density solid as well.

The earlier you start is vital with any treatment. Kudos to you for taking action and experiencing results.

Hey man, I didn't mean to put you down on your results. They are great. It's just you know you've got to be wary of online fraudsters just trying to advertise. I know you're not now, and I'm new so i'm just cautious.

As for whats been said about propecia being given a really bad rep for the people with side effects being the loudest, I completely agree. If something runs smoothly, you'll barely hear about it, until it malfunctions and then you'll hear about it all day long.

I think the placebo effect has a huge huge impact on propecia users. I don't mean for the hair growth but for the sexual side effects. If you take something that you actually believe could give you sexual side effects you may experience them for that reason alone. When you're about to have sex you'll get increased 'performance anxiety' and that alone is enough to deflate your penis and your spirits towards sex which could explain lack of libido. I don't know thats just a personal theory of mine.

But anyways congrats on your results, I'm going to start on propecia once I do get diagnosed with MPB (which i'm 70% sure of) and hopefully onwards and upwards from there.