+ Reply to Thread
    The only city that matters in Canada. Eh?!

Default Hair is in the air!

Ever since I started worrying about my hair, I started to notice other people's hair. It's gotten to the point where I look at someone's hair before I look at their teeth, their eyes, mouth, lips, nose, belly, neck, legs, balls, vajay, etc, carefully tracing along the edges of their lineups without blinking. Does anyone else get this? Holey moley... holey moley!

Quote Originally Posted by Proper View Post
    . Does anyone else get this?
    Everyone here does.

I do it all the time and, like incessantly analyzing every hair that falls from my head, I'm doing my best to stop. I am constantly deciding if my hair is better, worse, or the same as other guys'. Funny this is that I don't do that (consciously) with other physical attributes.

film I surely do

I do it so much. And the hairier the other guy, the more I look at him. It's like a movie in my head.

I don't do it all the time but I have done it since I myself have started balding. One interesting thing I've discovered is how many bald men there are in my town. Even more interesting is how many of them have hot girls on their shoulder. All that BS about bald guys not being able to get hot women is just that... BS!

The only city that matters in Canada. Eh?!

Quote Originally Posted by StuckInARut View Post
    I don't do it all the time but I have done it since I myself have started balding. One interesting thing I've discovered is how many bald men there are in my town. Even more interesting is how many of them have hot girls on their shoulder. All that BS about bald guys not being able to get hot women is just that... BS!
    Come to think of it, you're right! I was on the bus today getting home and when passing downtown and seeing all the businessmen, almost everyone had no hair. The odd guy with hair looked like he didn't belong. Plus, most of these younger bald guys had some smokin' hot aces like you said. Kudos to them!

LOL! I wonder if confident bald guys look down on other confident bald guys. Like when you look at another guy, you'd think how the hell is his girlfriend with him kind of thing; like at bars/clubs even. But when it's a bald guy judging another bald guy with a hot girl... hmmm, it may actually be another whole different world, something I may discover, after overcoming my self esteem if I finally get to that point.

Yeah i use to do that look at bald people well baldING people all the time back when i was younger i use to be like "omg my hair gonna be like that one day all receded an horrible" now days its more "hmm i wonder if my hair going to look like that" with a not carrying and a intrigued type attitude...i grew up knowing a bald uncle so the bald look didnt bother me i just didnt want it yet...i think i hated the balding look if anything now i dont give two shits.