+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Really hard to say, but the before pics weren't that convincing, his head was wet shaved down to the scalp so who knows how much hair he had before.

Then there's the 'above' shots, that could be another person.

Calling BS on this one.

Four months doesn't seem long enough. If it was a year or so on the Big 3 it could be possible if he's a good responder. If he's bsing, what's the point of making the video? He does mention using three different "Scalpmed" products..

Remembering the video, I recall, he had been on generic finasteride for quite sometime before this, alongside trying different products...Therefore, I think it would be safe to assume his "actual" timeline is way more than 4 months.

I'm starting to reconsider my stance, and will say that perhaps, this really is possible.

It's impossibru. I hate to be a doubter by default, but I find it hard to believe this company makes a handful of miracle products and we don't all know about it. Pretty sure the dudes in the Experimental section would be all over it otherwise. I could be wrong, it's just way, way, way too out there.

"If he's bsing, what's the point of making the video?" He has to have some incentive to make this video. There just isn't any other way around it.

Inactive

I really don't think those type of results are possible in such a short time frame. I wouldn't rule out the possibility that you could achieve such regrowth without a transplant, but it seems unlikely. You would probably need to be on dut, spiro, and a topical like RU to even think about getting that kind of regrowth and it may take years. I remember reading about a 70 year old who was bald for decades but began taking spiro for heart problems or something. It took 5 years, but even his follicles started to regenerate and he experienced regrowth.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    I remember reading about a 70 year old who was bald for decades but began taking spiro for heart problems or something. It took 5 years, but even his follicles started to regenerate and he experienced regrowth.
    You give me hope man, I'm still just 32 !

You are probably referring to this, not sure if its authentic though.

http://www.hairloss-research.org/Upd...erDie8-12.html

If he were really a man of the people, he would have recommended generic minoxidil (not branded). Plus he did all this research and planning and still some of his before pics are carelessly put together or cut-outs of larger pics (trying too hard to look legit, I think).
    And, that feeble ref to donation for charity towards the end, it is a dodge to alleviate concerns of sceptics.

well at hairsite they seem to think kevin is genuine guy and to be honest looking at the success rate of before and after scalp med must be better then most hair loss products as the feedback seems too good to be true but they cannot all be shills for the company surely?
    i did try scalpmed two years ago but only had two months supply i dropped using it because it was greasy like normal rogaine but im willing to try it again if i can get some at a good price as im in uk and its only one site selling it.
    Is it the nutrisol topical that goes with the minox thats working in combo i notice he is taking silica,biotin, and also the scalp med oral capsules as well.