+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    I gotta keep saying this, because I can't stress it enough, I strongly recommend the use of Rogaine alongside Dut, guys. Dut+Rogaine is a lot better than Fin+Rogaine.
    On top of that I strongly recommend a pre-treatment before you apply Rogaine to ready your scalp for the absorption. I sometimes vary between using apple vinegar diluted because it can burn to wash away dirt, oil and caked in sebum which blocks the hair follicle shaft and plugs it up. Also another suggestion would be an aspirin mask. Take some generic aspirin and crush them in water to form a paste and apply it to the scalp for 5- 10 minutes and the salicylic acid should do the trick and wipe out the waxy sebum build up working with the DHT locked in the hair follicle receptors. Also currently I am using a dermaroller that rolls stainless surgical steel microneedles that are 1.5 mm over the scalp without cutting it or breaking the skin but making small fine incisions pinprick incisions that go underneath the dermal layer and allow the Minoxidil to be way more effective.

BTW 25, if you do get them tested, post it here. It would be interesting if these pills are not legit, or not the strongest dutasteride. As soon as you post the results and they are bad, I will switch to Dr. Reddy's, which Aames tested and they were legit.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    March 29 vs June 13th.
    It looks like you're seeing some good progress, congrats!!!!

I am almost 90 days in on using Dr. Reddy's Dutas via Inhouse Pharmacy. I try not to look at my scalp everyday (so as not to make myself any crazier then I already am about my hair), but I think I'm seeing some very small white hairs appearing along my hairline that weren't previously there.

I was on Avodart 0.5 MG for a number of years (GREAT RESULTS at keeping my hair and regrowing some of what I had lost), but had to stop 3 years ago when my insurance stopped covering it. I then went back to Finasteride 5MG and was not happy with the results, it was all downhill!!!!

I was so glad to find and return to this site (I forgot about it) and read the posts about Dr. Reddy's Dutas. So thank you to all and I hope you continue to see positive results!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gsr852 View Post
    It looks like you're seeing some good progress, congrats!!!!

I am almost 90 days in on using Dr. Reddy's Dutas via Inhouse Pharmacy. I try not to look at my scalp everyday (so as not to make myself any crazier then I already am about my hair), but I think I'm seeing some very small white hairs appearing along my hairline that weren't previously there.

I was on Avodart 0.5 MG for a number of years (GREAT RESULTS at keeping my hair and regrowing some of what I had lost), but had to stop 3 years ago when my insurance stopped covering it. I then went back to Finasteride 5MG and was not happy with the results, it was all downhill!!!!

I was so glad to find and return to this site (I forgot about it) and read the posts about Dr. Reddy's Dutas. So thank you to all and I hope you continue to see positive results!!!!
    SIDE NOTE 6/19/13: Also seems like I have substantial shed occurring