+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Good luck to you too. I hope you follow your progress as well. What may not work for me, could work for you since you don't have to deal with AA. I'm fighting two guys at once.

The unfunny part of AA, is that it caught me right when I was actually seeing some good results on Kirkland's minoxidil+1.25mg fin. After AA got me, I partially gave up the battle [hence me not taking minoxidil in 2 years], because I felt I had gotten so far, only for yet another hair disease to get me out of nowhere. But now i'm back to battle my hair loss full on because of only one reason, and that is because I plan to get an HT in 2-3 years[unless Histogen or something better is here by then, which I doubt it] and want to stabilize as good as possible or regrow as much hair as possible.

What percent of people have regrowth with finasteride? Seems like the people I know who take it got a lot of regrowth on their crown (as did I). I also use clobetasol propionate shampoo (rarely), but for seborrheic dermatitis. Powerful stuff and it works.

Supposedly 48% experienced visible regrowth.

Are you talking about Clobex?

Hey guys. I have no crown thinning but I got a lot of frontal thinning. I have been on fin for 2 months now.

Can I expect some results soon and will it work for the front ?

drybone: Finasteride and Minoxidil regrows hair where ever there is thinning on your head, according to Dr Bernstein.

I keep this page bookmarked and post it from time to time for any one who has questions, there's some good myths debunked here.

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/hair...ir-loss-myths/

Myth #9

Hair loss medications only work in the crown.

Fact: The main benefit of Rogaine (minoxidil) and especially Propecia (finasteride) is to slow down or halt hair loss, rather than to re-grow hair. Although initial studies showing the effectiveness of both Rogaine and Propecia were done on the crown, this doesn’t mean that the medications won’t work on other parts of the scalp as well. In fact, the medicines can work wherever there is thinning –- as long as the area is not completely bald.

Just picked up mine at the pharmacy. $129 for 1 month supply, and that is with insurance!

This is my last chance to hold on to what I have until future cures.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Just picked up mine at the pharmacy. $129 for 1 month supply, and that is with insurance!

This is my last chance to hold on to what I have until future cures.
    Wow $129 for 1 month, so if you decide to stick with it for 12-18 months, which is what I would recommend to see some results unless you get bad sides, you'll spend at least $1,548. I know you got Avodart to not risk getting fake pills, but I purchased 180 generic dutasteride soft gels for the same price you said you paid [$130], and if I would have gone with 360 softgels that would have been $240, and it was free shipping for me.
    I trust inhouse, they are one of the most trusted online pharmacies in the world and have nothing but positive reviews from real people.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    Hey guys. I have no crown thinning but I got a lot of frontal thinning. I have been on fin for 2 months now.

Can I expect some results soon and will it work for the front ?
    Varies for everyone....some guys see improvement in the first 4 months, other guys need a year or more. Just know you are doing what needs to be done, ie minimizing DHT access to your follicles. If you want to keep from going bald this is how you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Yes this stuff is expensive. I pay $400+ for 3 months of Avo. But you can always make more money....not so with hair (not yet)

Inactive

Welcome to the duta club. Best of luck, man. I use the same source for my duta and will be posting up my blood test once I receive it in the mail to (hopefully) prove legitimacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Welcome to the duta club. Best of luck, man. I use the same source for my duta and will be posting up my blood test once I receive it in the mail to (hopefully) prove legitimacy.
    Thanks, how far into it are you? And what results have you gotten? slowing down, stopped, regrowth? Regrowth is probably too early to tell if you have less than 12 months.

What should dut do your blood if it's legit?