+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fin Vs RU

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    KO1 I am a disinformation agent bro!

Dont trust the fin studies Merck is an evil corporation headed by Illuminati reptilians.
    Agreed! FDA approval doesn't mean much

Yes, studies don't mean anything, clinical data doesn't mean anything, and double blind placebo controlled trials don't mean anything, but broscience is always right.

lets not get into a stupid argument here,
    Try fin first, if it doesnt suit you, try experimentals instead of giving up,

I have just started on RU, cause all internal dht blockers really messed me up

Broscience got my hair back so better than FDA approved products for me

I was thinking of getting on RU, but if there's any suggestion of sides I'll not be touching it. Seems possible that inhibiting DHT even topically can have negative consequences for some of us.

As a side note, it's good to see the forums a lot more aware about side effects now, thanks to the contributions of people posting on the forums. It's important we don't assume RU is safe just because it's topical.

How can anyone say RU doesnt go systemic? If it gets absorbed and has some effect then it could easily be getting into your blood. Again its an experimental chemical that was never fully studied or approved for human use maybe reasons for that. Your rolling the dice using it I dont know why its so praised and talked about its not a legit treatment could easily be more dangerous then fin. Topical means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    I was thinking of getting on RU, but if there's any suggestion of sides I'll not be touching it. Seems possible that inhibiting DHT even topically can have negative consequences for some of us.

As a side note, it's good to see the forums a lot more aware about side effects now, thanks to the contributions of people posting on the forums. It's important we don't assume RU is safe just because it's topical.
    Nobody should assume RU is safe. Nor should anyone assume long-term use of Fin is safe or even a life-time application of Minox applications.

We are entering uncharted territory and all these medications should be used with care and with your eyes wide open. Every-one needs to make a risk-reward assessment.