+ Reply to Thread

Default hi , new here with early hairloss

hi everybody , i have been watching the forum for some time now and decided to join, i am 24 years old almost and i have recesion in the hairline and thinning on all the top, i guess this sucks cause it is a sign i am heading for high nw,
    anyway i am trying to be optimistic and i am saving money to visit alvi armani probably in the next years and hope that the nea aderans histogen come out before i am slick bald on top.

for the time beeing i am taking a natural sup called ipofaes http://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CE%99%...B5.CE.AF.CE.B1

please use google transate it is in greek, this thing i am taking i know it wont stop my hair loss but it contains a lot of good thing like zinc 15 times more vit c than orange omegas and other nice things.

i have been on it 5 months and my hair is more thick and shines for sure, although my hairloss is reduced it is not stopped ,

haf a year ago i was shedding like 50 hairs per day a holy nightmare now i am losing like 5to 10 per day.

i also went to good dermatologist who did a test to see how may hairs are in anagen phase and how many in telogen

she took more than 100 hairs over the top from all the area of the top and the results were 65% anagen phase that she told wont shed any time soon even two years and 33 % telogen that is shedding and the rest called sth dysplaktes hairs i dont know it in english.

she told me to take rogain and come back after 6 months . (which i dont)
    i really hope my hair is ok for at least a year more , then i am going to consulations to decide where to have a fue, i am already leaning forward armani.

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    hi everybody , i have been watching the forum for some time now and decided to join, i am 24 years old almost and i have recesion in the hairline and thinning on all the top, i guess this sucks cause it is a sign i am heading for high nw,
    anyway i am trying to be optimistic and i am saving money to visit alvi armani probably in the next years and hope that the nea aderans histogen come out before i am slick bald on top.

for the time beeing i am taking a natural sup called ipofaes http://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CE%99%...B5.CE.AF.CE.B1

please use google transate it is in greek, this thing i am taking i know it wont stop my hair loss but it contains a lot of good thing like zinc 15 times more vit c than orange omegas and other nice things.

i have been on it 5 months and my hair is more thick and shines for sure, although my hairloss is reduced it is not stopped ,

haf a year ago i was shedding like 50 hairs per day a holy nightmare now i am losing like 5to 10 per day.

i also went to good dermatologist who did a test to see how may hairs are in anagen phase and how many in telogen

she took more than 100 hairs over the top from all the area of the top and the results were 65% anagen phase that she told wont shed any time soon even two years and 33 % telogen that is shedding and the rest called sth dysplaktes hairs i dont know it in english.

she told me to take rogain and come back after 6 months . (which i dont)
    i really hope my hair is ok for at least a year more , then i am going to consulations to decide where to have a fue, i am already leaning forward armani.
    good luck bro. be careful with anything you can't read