Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Oh, and I didnt even mention the weightloss clinic he operated. It had tons of complaints against it. He said "yeah that was my wife's business, not mine", but on Indian television he said that it was actually HIS business.

Hehe, Ironman, now someone at Hairsite accuses me of being you. Hehehe that must be the funniest thing I've read in a while.

What's next ? I'm playing under 1 hat with GC83UK ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post

Hehe, Ironman, now someone at Hairsite accuses me of being you. Hehehe that must be the funniest thing I've read in a while.
    Hairsite?
    HS... yeah, consists of what exactly today?
    roger_that, hairman2 and jarjarbinx - one more stupid than the other.

ere are neversaynever's "plucked hairs" (photo by Dr. Nigam - labeled by IronMan):

Dear,534623,
    You did not do your home work properly.This pic of plucked graft is not of neversaynever , neither is it the plucked graft as you can see the roots clearly.
    This is the pic of another case of invitro hair doubling of the doctor on whom i performed the invitro hair doubling(kindly check).
    And do not worry about the transected follicle in the follicular unit ,as the root or the dermal papilla of the transected follicle is per common sense will be intact with ir's blood supply at the donor.
    Plucked FU or follicle will not have root or dp as shown in the above pic rather it will be a bisected FU.
    Have a look at the birth mark at the donor of neversaynever.
    I hope you will, as a neutral person, let us all know your opinion about the density around birth mark at his donor.Kindly post his birth mark pic i posted with his case for everyones review.
    You can refer to 9 months back photo post HST by moopookoo in HS.Or the before pic of nsn around the birth mark.

And here is what neversaynever reported 9 month ago:

They found it very difficult with their triple-waved hollow needle to extract the grafts?
    hmmm, seems Dr. Nigam had absolutely no problems at all (see grafts pic above),
    to extract with a normal round .5 mm needle neversaynever's "special follicles" - no problems at all! [/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post

Dear,534623,
    You did not do your home work properly.This pic of plucked graft is not of neversaynever , neither is it the plucked graft as you can see the roots clearly.
    This is the pic of another case of invitro hair doubling of the doctor on whom i performed the invitro hair doubling(kindly check).
    Oh really? I did not do my homework properly??

Let my kindly check...
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...43&postcount=1

hmmm, maybe you meant with "nsn" in fact "Nigams Scam Notification" case or something ...

Dear Dr. Nigam,
    why don't you simply **** OFF ...

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Oh really? I did not do my homework properly??

Let my kindly check...
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...43&postcount=1

hmmm, maybe you meant with "nsn" in fact "Nigams Scam Notification" case or something ...

Dear Dr. Nigam,
    why don't you simply **** OFF ...
    Man I've never seen somebody on these boards lying and cheating more than this Dr Nigam Character. Why some people are still taking him seriously and NSN even went over to his clinic in India to have growth factors and modified cells injected is REALLY beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    Have a look at the birth mark at the donor of neversaynever.
    I hope you will, as a neutral person, let us all know your opinion about the density around birth mark at his donor.
    I see 2 things around his birthmark
    1) Red spots, where you supposedly 'plucked' grafts (I think you didn't 'pluck' any grafts, just the hair and some skin to make a red appearance, cause you know people will focus on this birthmark, so this way you'll fake 100% regrowth there)
    2) Very short/cut hairs. What up with those !?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post

Why some people are still taking him seriously and NSN even went over to his clinic in India to have growth factors and modified cells injected is REALLY beyond me.
    hmmm, such a behaviour is NOT beyond me at all...

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...4&postcount=16

... at least, if you're aware about the facts and if you're able to calculate 1+1.

Such guys like neversaynever would even sell their mother for more hair - and others are that desperate that they would even kill (even themselves) for more hairs. Such a behaviour is not new in this field at all.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    hmmm, such a behaviour is NOT beyond me at all...

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...4&postcount=16

... at least, if you're aware about the facts and if you're able to calculate 1+1.

Such guys like neversaynever would even sell their mother for more hair - and others are that desperate that they would even kill (even themselves) for more hairs.
    I'm really not kidding when I say that even if this "doctor" Nigam paid me $100,000 to have his 'growth factors' and 'modified cells' injected into my scalp, I'd refuse. There's no clinical data at all regarding the safety and cancer is nothing more than uncontrolled cell growth. WAY too dangerous in my book, I'd never risk my life for money like that.