Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

they dont look like your typical FUE white dots BUT there are lot of hairless gaps,
    How do you know - and especially such a really useless creature like you ...

- what's a completely normal "hairless gap"
    versus
    - a "hairless gap" due to no regrowth ??

On a scale between 1-10 concerning the dumbest guy on this planet (with 10 being THE dumbest) - I would estimated you're 15 - the perfect man for Nigam.

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    I read alot about dr. Nigam and still have no clue what he's doing!! Everyday he has a new name for a new procedure (hair multiplication, regular hair doubling, InVitro hair tripling, plucking, etc...) just hearing those names confuse the hell out of me!!
    Yeah, but what worries me most is that people like NeverSaynever are going to his clinic in India and have him inject all kinds of stuff. This is what Dr Nigams said about the procedure he performed on him:

Recipient was also injected with activated, epithelial, dermal cup sheath stem cells & isolated DP cells from chest follicles, ECM, growth factors & PRP
    It's probably all legal in India, but man ... I would never have anyone do this to me without tons of clinical proof this is harmless.

Guys you are too harsh towards dr nigam,

he is trying to cure baldness, bring the prices down which are rip off in western countries, at least he is trying and he is transparent, you should be more supportive

safety is an issue of course,

hope he didnt inject neversaynever with some brainwashing serum and now dr nigam turned him into mindless zoombie who bashes hasci.....

what happend to OBI?

he is trying to cure baldness, bring the prices down which are rip off in western countries, at least he is trying and he is transparent ...
    He is "transparent"?
    What do you, IN FACT, know about this "transparent man"???

Should I try to make him (for him) transparent?
    You will be surprised/shocked or whatever about this transparent man....

he is trying to cure baldness, bring the prices down which are rip off in western countries, at least he is trying and he is transparent, you should be more supportive

safety is an issue of course,

hope he didnt inject neversaynever with some brainwashing serum and now dr nigam turned him into mindless zoombie who bashes hasci.....

what happend to OBI?
    Harsh ? This guy has been posting photo shopped result photo's !!! He's changing his procedures like on almost a weekly basis. He's making all kinds of accusations directed at HASCI and he has shown us NO PROOF whatsoever that he's actually able to contribute anything at all to the hair regeneration field. It might change within 2 weeks, when we'll know more about NeverSayNever, but I have extremely high doubts we'll see good regeneration AND recipient growth there ...

i think Dr Nigam rocks

he is most entertaining Dr on forums,others are too boring

changing technique on weekly basis is better than sticking to one for a decade and nothing at the end ..adreans for example...they invested soo much, promissed too much and didnt deliver 'before the end of decade' as promissed

wait and see Nevsaynev results,

whatever Gho is doing is not rocket science, it can be replicted/coppied and offered at cheapper price

i think Dr Nigam rocks
    Ok, you go over there, have him inject growth factors, activated cells and whatsmore and tell us in 5 years if you've developed cancer, ok ?

Dr. Nigam is spending more time trying to bash Gho than trying to prove his techniques. Go to every single post he makes on HS and HTN and all you see is Gho name everywhere!
    Nobody is being harsh, we all want a cure for baldness, but with the way dr. nigam is presenting his data, nobody is gonna take him seriously! But who knows, as Arashi said, this all could change, let's see how things turn out for Neversaynever... I hope things workout for him.

whatever Gho is doing is not rocket science, it can be replicted/coppied and offered at cheapper price
    hmmm, seems for most hair transplant doctors (including Nigam) out there - seems it is rocket science!

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    Nobody is being harsh
    Look at how he posted photo shopped patient result photo's. At first he said they were real. Then, when people showed undeniable proof of photoshop, he said "yeah it was my webdeveloper who did this without my knowledge". Haha. Then he comes up with a new technique and name like on a weekly basis. He's shown us no proof whatsoever. And look at page 1 on this thread, how he accuses HASCI with random placement of some blue circles, both over scalp with and without hair.

Sure I want a cure for baldness as well, just as you guys do and I DO want to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, but man, looking at how this guy operates and what he does, I can't be anything else than extremely sceptical.