Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

I read alot about dr. Nigam and still have no clue what he's doing!! Everyday he has a new name for a new procedure (hair multiplication, regular hair doubling, InVitro hair tripling, plucking, etc...) just hearing those names confuse the hell out of me!!

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    I read alot about dr. Nigam and still have no clue what he's doing!! Everyday he has a new name for a new procedure (hair multiplication, regular hair doubling, InVitro hair tripling, plucking, etc...) just hearing those names confuse the hell out of me!!
    Yeah, but what worries me most is that people like NeverSaynever are going to his clinic in India and have him inject all kinds of stuff. This is what Dr Nigams said about the procedure he performed on him:

Recipient was also injected with activated, epithelial, dermal cup sheath stem cells & isolated DP cells from chest follicles, ECM, growth factors & PRP
    It's probably all legal in India, but man ... I would never have anyone do this to me without tons of clinical proof this is harmless.

Guys you are too harsh towards dr nigam,

he is trying to cure baldness, bring the prices down which are rip off in western countries, at least he is trying and he is transparent, you should be more supportive

safety is an issue of course,

hope he didnt inject neversaynever with some brainwashing serum and now dr nigam turned him into mindless zoombie who bashes hasci.....

what happend to OBI?

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

he is trying to cure baldness, bring the prices down which are rip off in western countries, at least he is trying and he is transparent ...
    He is "transparent"?
    What do you, IN FACT, know about this "transparent man"???

Should I try to make him (for him) transparent?
    You will be surprised/shocked or whatever about this transparent man....

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

he is trying to cure baldness, bring the prices down which are rip off in western countries, at least he is trying and he is transparent, you should be more supportive

safety is an issue of course,

hope he didnt inject neversaynever with some brainwashing serum and now dr nigam turned him into mindless zoombie who bashes hasci.....

what happend to OBI?
    Harsh ? This guy has been posting photo shopped result photo's !!! He's changing his procedures like on almost a weekly basis. He's making all kinds of accusations directed at HASCI and he has shown us NO PROOF whatsoever that he's actually able to contribute anything at all to the hair regeneration field. It might change within 2 weeks, when we'll know more about NeverSayNever, but I have extremely high doubts we'll see good regeneration AND recipient growth there ...

ere are neversaynever's "plucked hairs" (photo by Dr. Nigam - labeled by IronMan):

Dear,534623,
    You did not do your home work properly.This pic of plucked graft is not of neversaynever , neither is it the plucked graft as you can see the roots clearly.
    This is the pic of another case of invitro hair doubling of the doctor on whom i performed the invitro hair doubling(kindly check).
    And do not worry about the transected follicle in the follicular unit ,as the root or the dermal papilla of the transected follicle is per common sense will be intact with ir's blood supply at the donor.
    Plucked FU or follicle will not have root or dp as shown in the above pic rather it will be a bisected FU.
    Have a look at the birth mark at the donor of neversaynever.
    I hope you will, as a neutral person, let us all know your opinion about the density around birth mark at his donor.Kindly post his birth mark pic i posted with his case for everyones review.
    You can refer to 9 months back photo post HST by moopookoo in HS.Or the before pic of nsn around the birth mark.

And here is what neversaynever reported 9 month ago:

They found it very difficult with their triple-waved hollow needle to extract the grafts?
    hmmm, seems Dr. Nigam had absolutely no problems at all (see grafts pic above),
    to extract with a normal round .5 mm needle neversaynever's "special follicles" - no problems at all! [/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post

Dear,534623,
    You did not do your home work properly.This pic of plucked graft is not of neversaynever , neither is it the plucked graft as you can see the roots clearly.
    This is the pic of another case of invitro hair doubling of the doctor on whom i performed the invitro hair doubling(kindly check).
    Oh really? I did not do my homework properly??

Let my kindly check...
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...43&postcount=1

hmmm, maybe you meant with "nsn" in fact "Nigams Scam Notification" case or something ...

Dear Dr. Nigam,
    why don't you simply **** OFF ...

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Oh really? I did not do my homework properly??

Let my kindly check...

hmmm, maybe you meant with "nsn" in fact "Nigams Scam Notification" case or something ...

Dear Dr. Nigam,
    why don't you simply **** OFF ...
    Man I've never seen somebody on these boards lying and cheating more than this Dr Nigam Character. Why some people are still taking him seriously and NSN even went over to his clinic in India to have growth factors and modified cells injected is REALLY beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post

Why some people are still taking him seriously and NSN even went over to his clinic in India to have growth factors and modified cells injected is REALLY beyond me.
    hmmm, such a behaviour is NOT beyond me at all...

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...4&postcount=16

... at least, if you're aware about the facts and if you're able to calculate 1+1.

Such guys like neversaynever would even sell their mother for more hair - and others are that desperate that they would even kill (even themselves) for more hairs. Such a behaviour is not new in this field at all.

Ironman,
    You are a knowledgeable person,can't you make out from your common sense that how can in vivo extraction of nsn have grafts with hair root.
    This is the pic of the invitro doubling of the doctor which i have posted in both bald truth and HS,as shown in the invitro case below by yourself.
    By the statement'this is a referance pic of nsn ' i posted in invtro case thread was to compare the grafts of nsn(invivo doubling) and the doctors(invitrodoubling)
    I had a great respect for you ironman...lets take the challenge who wins by the christmas of 2013.
    I respect you professionally,i am learning better presentation from you and gc
    but you are either a biased guy or paid by HST.Lets keep it healthy..let the real truth come out and let the true guy win....!

fromQUOTE=534623;111745]Oh really? I did not do my homework properly??

Let my kindly check...

Dear Dr. Nigam,
    why don't you simply **** OFF ...[/QUOTE]