X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arashi
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by didi
    Dr A /Poswal is Indian located in Delhi

I wouldnt be surprissed that he works under dr nigam...Nigam is huge brand in India
    Hehe. Well I just emailed the doctor and asked him whether he's aware that Nigams is using his photo's, just for the fun of it Now if Nigams is smart he'll just call the doctor right now and discuss what the price for a 'yes' answer to that question would be

Comment

• didi
      • Nov 2011

Dr Nigam pls respond and start paying your webmasters,

developers that initially screwd up are still working for Nigam...that could be the problem

Comment

• Arashi
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by didi
        Dr Nigam pls respond and start paying your webmasters,

developers that initially screwd up are still working for Nigam...that could be the problem
        Of course Didi. There's simply NO WAY that Dr Nigam is responsible. It's always somebody else. First he has webdevelopers that photoshop pictures without him being aware and now he has webdevelopers stealing photo's from other doctors. Man it must be really difficult to get a honest webdeveloper in India these days

Comment

• Pentarou
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by J_B_Davis
          Any doctor who spends as much time on a hair loss forum as he does is a clear red flag. It's one thing to answer questions and post pictures, but his relentless posting and attacks on Gho and fighting with Ironman (ridiculous by the way)is not the way a respectable doctor behaves.
          The trash-talking of the opposition like he's a WWE pro wrestler certainly isn't a great sign for a medical professional or scientist.

Comment

• J_B_Davis
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Pentarou
            The trash-talking of the opposition like he's a WWE pro wrestler certainly isn't a great sign for a medical professional or scientist.
            It's very unprofessional. I personally think Gho is overhyped, and his donor regeneration technique is far from being proven to really increase the donor supply, but at least he acts like a professional and never comes to the forums to trash talk or sell himself which find to be a big plus and makes him ethical and professional in my book.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by J_B_Davis

Gho is overhyped, and his donor regeneration technique is far from being proven to really increase the donor supply
              No - the problem is that NOBODY in this industry has been able so far to disprove all claims.

You know, it's extremely difficult for FUE doctors out there simply using hollow needles with the same inner-diameter as Dr. Gho is using them, then carefully extracting grafts with these needles as Dr. Gho is doing this everyday - and simply looking after 2-3 weeks whether or not there is regrowth in the donor area. Checking at least this part, you know, is extremely difficult for them ...

Getting the other part, you know, these extremely skinny grafts to grow in the recipient area - THAT is still "rocket science" for them - but checking the other part (see part above), shouldn't be a problem for them, I think ... but it seems even this is "rocket science" for them ...

Comment

• hellouser
                • May 2012

Originally posted by 534623
                No - the problem is that NOBODY in this industry has been able so far to disprove all claims.
                Quoted for truth.

Comment

• J_B_Davis
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by 534623

You know, it's extremely difficult for FUE doctors out there simply using hollow needles with the same inner-diameter as Dr. Gho is using them, then carefully extracting grafts with these needles as Dr. Gho is doing this everyday - and simply looking after 2-3 weeks whether or not there is regrowth in the donor area. Checking at least this part, you know, is extremely difficult for them ...

Getting the other part, you know, these extremely skinny grafts to grow in the recipient area - THAT is still "rocket science" for them - but checking the other part (see part above), shouldn't be a problem for them, I think ... but it seems even this is "rocket science" for them ...
                  I was actually trying to give Gho a compliment on how professional he is. It's just my opinion that it is not proven, that's all.

Comment

• Arashi
                    • Aug 2012

@Didi: did you see the before-after picture Dr Nigams posted on HS where the swirl/crown of the patient changed position ? Just wondering what your explanation is on that one. And also, someone on the German forums called Dr Lauster's office, they denied they were working together with Dr Nigams. Any theory on that one ?

Comment

• Joker
                      • Aug 2012

Before this gets out of control. I don't ever remember Nigam claiming he was working in collaboration with Dr. Lauster's lab. I believe he met Dr. Lauster, had a short relationship with Dr. Gerd, and was hoping to bring Dr. Gerd on as an advisor to develop the proto hair concept. People might be making too much out of this.

Dr. Nigam should still clarify, however.

I just don't understand how Dr. Nigam's documentation of his donor doubling procedures can be so comprehensive while all of his other correspondence is so dishonest. I wish he would just quit trying to be "the amazing Dr. Nigam" and just be a normal doctor trying to figure out this problem of limited donor.

Comment

• Dees Dab
                        • Apr 2013

Waiting for a response.......zzzz

Comment

• Arashi
                          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Joker
                          I wish he would just quit trying to be "the amazing Dr. Nigam" and just be a normal doctor trying to figure out this problem of limited donor.
                          In all seriousness, I think this is exactly the problem. I think he's really trying to work on stuff, but he's got some kind of greatness desillusion which causes all this to happen. If he just did his thing, without all these insane claims, wouldn't that be so much better for everybody ..

Comment

• One
                            • Oct 2012

Dr Nigam don't you answer?

Comment

• drnigams
                              • Nov 2012

Dear Members,

I have already mentioned few months back in the forum that what I post in the forum should be considered the communication from my side. I have 15 plus websites managed by different people.

I have already given notice to my franchise clinic at Thane, India, today who's website is mentioned on this thread wherein one picture is shown on this thread is not mine. Today for first time I have seen this website wherein they are not authorized to start any website under my name neither the domain name is registered under my name.

One or two mistakes on multiple websites running under my name can happen although I am not defending the same. But why are some members hellbent on searching some pictures or some content on my website which even I may not have seen. I only keep a partial watch on 1 website which is of my main clinic which is www.drnigams.net.

It is a known fact that I spent more time on forums than on my website.
                              Since some member can't find much to malign me with direct communication, they keep on searching something or the other on my multiple websites who's FTP and domain names may not be even with me ........ to disgrace me and my efforts.

I am only responsible for the content that I post on the forum and what I post on www.drnigams.net

I again repeat my relationship with the forum members should be judged on my communication I post on the forum and on my website www.drnigams.net.

Kindly remember RepliCell company has discontinued their outsourcing contract of collecting clinical data from the third company after FDA, USA has pointed discrepancy in the data. If it can happen with bigger company in USA so small mistakes can happen at my end through franchise clinic or by their outsourced web developer but not by my main clinic where I sits at Andheri, Mumbai. May be the critic want to see my invitation and air tickets for the conference. Let the critic feel good by discrediting me for non-technical issues on multiple websites once or twice a year. But this will not deter me with my research work . On the contrary, it will make me more resilient.

Similar website web developer episode happened in December 2012 after which I improved on my presentation. Now something similar has happened again, with the franchise clinic by an outside agency.

Did I ever claim that anybody should refer the website mentioned on this thread so why should i be held responsible for something posted by somebody else without my knowledge? Neither I have the FTP, userid, password or the domain name of the website mentioned on this thread. I have already given the notice to shut down the website mentioned on the thread today morning and that website is already shut down.

This might happen again in the future. However I am not responsible for everything posted on the internet without my knowledge by other people except what I post on www.drnigams.net, my original website, and under my name what I post on forums.

Right now I am really very busy with the preparation of 7th World congress on hair research 4th - 6th May 2013 Edinburgh, UK. and for the international investigative dermatology conference from 8th May 2013, Edinburg, UK. So I will be getting lots of technical knowledge and expertise, will meet leading researcher for my research. Till the time let the critic enjoy the non-technical mistake done by the non-technical website developer on the website who's domain name is not under name. You know in April my website was down since the domain name had expired now you can very well understand what can happen by the web developer in-house or outsource in India. If critics cannot attack me on the logical discussion on the forum it is very easy to find something on the Google and discredit me.

This is the work I have presented on the forum since last five months.

1st Case Study of 2013 on Hair Doubling @ Dr. Nigam's

A case of NW7 for in-vivo Doubling / HM / DP - Day 1 @ Dr. Nigam's

A case of NW7 for in-vivo Doubling / HM / DP - Day 1 @ Dr. Nigam's This is a special case with poor donor approx Bald area 36 cm x 7 cm = 252 sq cm Donor Area 22 cm x 19 cm = 418 Session 1 (Today - 11th April 2013) 2268 bisected grafts from Donor to 2268 G to recipient Session 2 (tomorrow - 12th April

50 grafts patch test in Vitro Hair Doubling as requested by GC @Dr. Nigam's

Dear Friends, As requested by GC and few others at TBT presenting before picture taken today 28th March 2013, for 50 graft patch test for in Vitro donor doubling on this MPB case. GC has also requested the same from HST and want to compare the two technique regarding the donor and recipient regeneration. Any other

NSN Birthmark donor regeneration

Click here for large image

Before - After

Pure HM Result after approx 6 months

Pure HM results after approx 6 months

Donor doubling on hairline + Stem cells & DP injections results after approx 5 months

Pure HM result after approx 7 to 8 months.

HM result after approx 4 months. NSN and OBI has seen these patients on their visit to my clinic.

Below are the Day 16 pictures of NW6/7 patient

Below is the picture of HT Doctor

Dr. Roland Lauster, Dr. Gerd & Dr. Nigam at Germany.

Dr. Gerd & Dr. Nigam, Mumbai, India.

There are many pictures of HM & hair doubling but I do not post because of issues regarding lighting, angles. Only the case studies which I present in the forum at that time photography is being done by a professional photographer under by supervision.

Originally posted by Joker
                              Before this gets out of control. I don't ever remember Nigam claiming he was working in collaboration with Dr. Lauster's lab. I believe he met Dr. Lauster, had a short relationship with Dr. Gerd, and was hoping to bring Dr. Gerd on as an advisor to develop the proto hair concept. People might be making too much out of this.

Dr. Nigam should still clarify, however.

I just don't understand how Dr. Nigam's documentation of his donor doubling procedures can be so comprehensive while all of his other correspondence is so dishonest. I wish he would just quit trying to be "the amazing Dr. Nigam" and just be a normal doctor trying to figure out this problem of limited donor.

Comment

• drnigams
                                • Nov 2012

I have understood that even if i put 100 pictures in 2013 but some unknown pictures lands on one of my website or somewhere on Google and few biased critics are going to just look at that and try their best to discredit me. But it does't matter, it is about research towards MPB. It doesn't matter to me who is Dr. Nigam. But every step closer to the cure, through me or any other doctor, does matters to me. We all know roses are surrounded by its thorns to protect the rose. The kite of success rises against the wind and not with it.

Please find below more before - after pictures:

Day 18 - 15 Grafts Patch Test of In-Vitro Hair Doubling @ Dr. Nigam's.
                                Recipient Area:-

Day 0 & Day 18

Please click on the link below for the larger view

Donor Area

Day 0 & Day 18

HT doctor pictures

Stem cell results after 5 months

click below link for large image

HM results & FUE results after 6 months approx

Originally posted by drnigams
                                Dear Members,

I have already mentioned few months back in the forum that what I post in the forum should be considered the communication from my side. I have 15 plus websites managed by different people.

I have already given notice to my franchise clinic at Thane, India, today who's website is mentioned on this thread wherein one picture is shown on this thread is not mine. Today for first time I have seen this website wherein they are not authorized to start any website under my name neither the domain name is registered under my name.

One or two mistakes on multiple websites running under my name can happen although I am not defending the same. But why are some members hellbent on searching some pictures or some content on my website which even I may not have seen. I only keep a partial watch on 1 website which is of my main clinic which is www.drnigams.net.

It is a known fact that I spent more time on forums than on my website.
                                Since some member can't find much to malign me with direct communication, they keep on searching something or the other on my multiple websites who's FTP and domain names may not be even with me ........ to disgrace me and my efforts.

I am only responsible for the content that I post on the forum and what I post on www.drnigams.net

I again repeat my relationship with the forum members should be judged on my communication I post on the forum and on my website www.drnigams.net.

Kindly remember RepliCell company has discontinued their outsourcing contract of collecting clinical data from the third company after FDA, USA has pointed discrepancy in the data. If it can happen with bigger company in USA so small mistakes can happen at my end through franchise clinic or by their outsourced web developer but not by my main clinic where I sits at Andheri, Mumbai. May be the critic want to see my invitation and air tickets for the conference. Let the critic feel good by discrediting me for non-technical issues on multiple websites once or twice a year. But this will not deter me with my research work . On the contrary, it will make me more resilient.

Similar website web developer episode happened in December 2012 after which I improved on my presentation. Now something similar has happened again, with the franchise clinic by an outside agency.

Did I ever claim that anybody should refer the website mentioned on this thread so why should i be held responsible for something posted by somebody else without my knowledge? Neither I have the FTP, userid, password or the domain name of the website mentioned on this thread. I have already given the notice to shut down the website mentioned on the thread today morning and that website is already shut down.

This might happen again in the future. However I am not responsible for everything posted on the internet without my knowledge by other people except what I post on www.drnigams.net, my original website, and under my name what I post on forums.

Right now I am really very busy with the preparation of 7th World congress on hair research 4th - 6th May 2013 Edinburgh, UK. and for the international investigative dermatology conference from 8th May 2013, Edinburg, UK. So I will be getting lots of technical knowledge and expertise, will meet leading researcher for my research. Till the time let the critic enjoy the non-technical mistake done by the non-technical website developer on the website who's domain name is not under name. You know in April my website was down since the domain name had expired now you can very well understand what can happen by the web developer in-house or outsource in India. If critics cannot attack me on the logical discussion on the forum it is very easy to find something on the Google and discredit me.

This is the work I have presented on the forum since last five months.

1st Case Study of 2013 on Hair Doubling @ Dr. Nigam's

A case of NW7 for in-vivo Doubling / HM / DP - Day 1 @ Dr. Nigam's

A case of NW7 for in-vivo Doubling / HM / DP - Day 1 @ Dr. Nigam's This is a special case with poor donor approx Bald area 36 cm x 7 cm = 252 sq cm Donor Area 22 cm x 19 cm = 418 Session 1 (Today - 11th April 2013) 2268 bisected grafts from Donor to 2268 G to recipient Session 2 (tomorrow - 12th April

50 grafts patch test in Vitro Hair Doubling as requested by GC @Dr. Nigam's

Dear Friends, As requested by GC and few others at TBT presenting before picture taken today 28th March 2013, for 50 graft patch test for in Vitro donor doubling on this MPB case. GC has also requested the same from HST and want to compare the two technique regarding the donor and recipient regeneration. Any other

NSN Birthmark donor regeneration

Before - After

Pure HM Result after approx 6 months

Pure HM results after approx 6 months

Donor doubling on hairline + Stem cells & DP injections results after approx 5 months

Pure HM result after approx 7 to 8 months.

HM result after approx 4 months. NSN and OBI has seen these patients on their visit to my clinic.

Below are the Day 16 pictures of NW6/7 patient

Below is the picture of HT Doctor

Dr. Roland Lauster, Dr. Gerd & Dr. Nigam at Germany.

Dr. Gerd & Dr. Nigam, Mumbai, India.

There are many pictures of HM & hair doubling but I do not post because of issues regarding lighting, angles. Only the case studies which I present in the forum at that time photography is being done by a professional photographer under by supervision.

Comment

Working...