+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Welcome Ironman,
    Now that you have arrived..i hope thunderstorms are predicted...!
    1)Yes 5000G extracted with .6mm/.7mm/.8mm punches as per single ,double and triple follicle graft.Yes fine incisions at the recipient approx.10000.
    2)Safe donor area of this patient was approx.300sqcms,and his density at the donor was approx.50G per sqcm.Which means he has a safe donor area with 15000grafts,of which we have extracted 5000 grafts and implanted all the bisected grafts at the recipient as per the patients wish.
    3)We have shaved more,will post the pics in mid may when the patient arrives from delhi.What you are seeing is shaving on day 0.
    4)Few grafts from the donor scalp and chest were sent to the lab for isolation activation(progenitor) of stemcells (bulge,outer root sheath,dermal cup sheath,dermal mesenchymal stemcells).It takes approx. 4 hours for recieving the progenitor stemcells from the lab from the extracted follicles.Multiplied stemcells will be given to the patient when he comes to clinic in mid may,it takes minimum 6weeks for 4 to 5 passages to have atleast 1million stemcells.
    5)Regarding survival of grafts and effect of these cells and factors,i will cover in next post.
    Down with little fever and lot of pending work for edinburgh conference.
    60 i have purposely not shown the right bisection ,will post the same tmr.The idea is to bisect at the level of dermal cup sheath around aubers line ,so that both the parts have mesenchymal cells.

Bottom line is ..i want certain part containing mesenchymal dermal cells of the root of the follicle.
    Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Hi. How is the weather on your planet?

So, you extracted (via normal FUE?) 5000 grafts/FU's from the patient's donor scalp, then you bisected these 5000 extracted grafts outside the body under magnification to get 10,000 bisected grafts for implantation into the recipient area.

Does it mean, and if I count correctly, that after 3 days this patient ended finally up with (all in all) 15,000 (!) holes and/or slits in his head?

How did you get the 5,000 FUE grafts from this patient's donor area??
    I mean, in all your posted photos, including the after implantation photos - it seems you didn't shave the whole head. Actually, I can't even see the back of the patients head (donor area) shaved in the pics. I mean, for 5000 (!) FUE extractions, you need either a very large area to get 5000 grafts or you must extract the grafts very close to each other - OR you simply performed a "golden standard" procedure; namely, a normal STRIP/FUT procedure in the donor area. But in your graft-photos, I can't see typical FUT grafts. The grafts rather look like typical FUE grafts.

So HOW did you get the 5,000 grafts from this patient's donor area, without shaving the whole donor area??

Progenitor stem cells?
    You say you got (of course within just 3 days) sufficient DP cells from the patient's chest hair. But HOW and FROM WHERE did you get "Progenitor stem cells"?

Have you EVER tested what such a mix of the following components

- DP cells
    - pregenitor stem cells
    - Extracellular matrix
    - PRP platelet rich plasma
    - 6 different growth factors

... can cause in the body?
    And how do you know that the combination of all these things have to ability "to boost the survival of the grafts"??

Sorry, but NONE of these photos show a bisection of grafts "just above the dermal papilla".
    For example, this photo ...

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/attachm...chmentid=20065

... shows bisected grafts, whereas the distal parts show multiple hairs, but not the proximal parts below them - and NONE of the bisected grafts shows a bisection "just above the dermal papilla". That indicates, that you still have no clue where the DP is located in a hair follicle.

Sorry, but that is something I can't see in any of your photos.

Grafts which you have mentioned in your post are of invivo bisection ..
    Invitro technique gives us option of better precision for bisection and in invivo the bisection points will vary technician to technician and graft to graft..but the intention is to have atleast part of outer root sheath and or part of mesenchymal cells in case of invivo technique.
    And invitro technique the intention is to have atleast a part of mesenchymal cells or dermal cup sheath cells.
    Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    Welcome Ironman,
    Now that you have arrived..i hope thunderstorms are predicted...!
    1)Yes 5000G extracted with .6mm/.7mm/.8mm punches as per single ,double and triple follicle graft.Yes fine incisions at the recipient approx.10000.
    2)Safe donor area of this patient was approx.300sqcms,and his density at the donor was approx.50G per sqcm.Which means he has a safe donor area with 15000grafts,of which we have extracted 5000 grafts and implanted all the bisected grafts at the recipient as per the patients wish.
    3)We have shaved more,will post the pics in mid may when the patient arrives from delhi.What you are seeing is shaving on day 0.
    4)Few grafts from the donor scalp and chest were sent to the lab for isolation activation(progenitor) of stemcells (bulge,outer root sheath,dermal cup sheath,dermal mesenchymal stemcells).It takes approx. 4 hours for recieving the progenitor stemcells from the lab from the extracted follicles.Multiplied stemcells will be given to the patient when he comes to clinic in mid may,it takes minimum 6weeks for 4 to 5 passages to have atleast 1million stemcells.
    5)Regarding survival of grafts and effect of these cells and factors,i will cover in next post.
    Down with little fever and lot of pending work for edinburgh conference.
    60 i have purposely not shown the right bisection ,will post the same tmr.The idea is to bisect at the level of dermal cup sheath around aubers line ,so that both the parts have mesenchymal cells.

Bottom line is ..i want certain part containing mesenchymal dermal cells of the root of the follicle.

Dr Nigam and Dr. Poswal because do you have the same patient with the same photo?

http://drnigamsthane.com/gallery/ Nigam

http://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?t=61747722 Poswal

Quote Originally Posted by One View Post
    Dr Nigam and Dr. Poswal because do you have the same patient with the same photo?

Oh my god !!! I'm dying of laughter here What a joke. Let's see how Dr Nigams is going to explain this one Nah he'll just blame his new webdeveloper (he's probably just as stupid as the old one who photoshopped patient photo's, haha). What a joke !

lol - you're right!

This patient and photos ...
    http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/.../befaft_11.gif

... are Dr. Arvind Poswal's photos and Dr. Nigam simply used these before/after photos (posted in an Italian hair loss forum) at his website in his "patients gallery"!

But let me guess:
    Dr. Nigam's webmaster is the bad guy!!

Dr A stealing Dr Nigams photos

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Oh my god !!! I'm dying of laughter here What a joke. Let's see how Dr Nigams is going to explain this one
    didi can probably help

EDIT: Aha, I see he already did.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Sure. Only problem with your (ridiculous as usual) theory is that that Italian thread is a year old

Quote Originally Posted by clarence View Post
    didi can probably help

EDIT: Aha, I see he already did.
    Right - here is how he is helping his friend Nigam:
    Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post