Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drnigams
    • Nov 2012

InVitro5000G HAIR DOUBLING to 10000G@DRNIGAMS

Dear Friend's / Critics.Presenting a case of 5000 grafts doubling to 10000 grafts in 3 days on a male hair transplant doctor himself from delhi, 27years ,NW5/6 WITH THE AIM TO CONVERT TO NW1/2.aFTER THE EXTRACTION OF THE GRAFTS FROM THE DONOR SCALP,INVITRO BISECTION WAS DONE UNDERV MAGNIFICATION.aLL THE DONOR BISECTED GRAFTS WERE IMPLANTED AT THE RECIPIENT AND NONE AT THE DONOR AS PER PATIENTS INSTRUCTIONS AS HE WILL BE GETTING MARRIED EARLY NEXT YEAR.Also added to each bisected graft wasprogenitor stemcells,dp cells isolated from the chest hair.Also added were EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX,prp,and 6 growth factors to boost the survival of the grafts.This is as per my knowledge world's 1st documentation of invitro hair doubling with boosters.
    I personally believe this is much better technique than my own donor doubling in vivo which was done for neversay never as he did not want an fue extraction of grafts.Since this is not the blind technique.Will keeep you all updated with followup pics.
    Regards dr.nigam

Click image for larger version

Name:	02.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	462073
    Day 0, Day 11 & Day 12 front view of the recipient where all the 10000 bisected grafts were implanted.

Name:	03.jpg
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	462074
    Day 0 & Day 11 side view were 2500 grafts were doubled to 5000 grafts and all implanted at the recipient. On day 12 further 2500 grafts were doubled to 5000 grafts & implanted at the recipient. Day 12 same angle pic not available.

Name:	04.jpg
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	462075
    Day 0, Day 11 & Day 12 vertex with bisected grafts.

Name:	05_2.jpg
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	462083
    Day 0 & Day 11 side view were 2500 grafts were doubled to 5000 grafts and all implanted at the recipient. On day 12 further 2500 grafts were doubled to 5000 grafts &implanted at the recipient. Day 12 same angle pic not available.

Name:	05.jpg
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	462076
    Extracted grafts with .5mm inner diametre hollow needle.Kept in special preservation medium(this is a reference pic of nsn case.

Name:	06.jpg
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	462078
    Invitro bisection of grats just above the dermal papilla.AS YOU CAN SEE ALL THE FOLLICLES OF FOLLICULAR UNIT ARE BISECTED AND IMPLANTED.

Name:	_MG_8830.jpg
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	462077

Name:	07.jpg
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	462079
    BISECTED GRAFTS IN VITRO.

Name:	_MG_8283.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	462080
    50X MAGNIFICATION MICROSCOPE WITH ANDROID WITH HAIR SOFTWARE USED FOR STUDY OF BISECTED GRAFTS.

Name:	_MG_8289.jpg
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	462081
    aLL THE IMPLANTED GRAFTS WERE INJECTERD WITH PROGENITOR STEMCELLS,DP CELLS FROM CHEST FOLLICLES.aLSO ADDED WERE 6 GROWTH FACTORS ,PRP AND EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX AS BOOSTER TO THE GRAFTS FOR BETTER SURVIVAL.

Name:	_MG_8328.jpg
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	462082
  • caddarik79
    • Feb 2013

I guess, if your claims are right, if you are that confident, you should be the one who will cure baldness in the next three years... at a democratic price.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by drnigams

[ATTACH]20049[/ATTACH]
      Invitro bisection of grats just above the dermal papilla.AS YOU CAN SEE ALL THE FOLLICLES OF FOLLICULAR UNIT ARE BISECTED AND IMPLANTED.

BISECTED GRAFTS IN VITRO.
      So the 2nd pic shows in detail such a hair follicle which you bisected "just above the dermal papilla".
      Do you actually know where, exactly, you can find the "dermal papilla" within a hair follicle? No?

Or are you just confused with so far for you completely unknown terms like "hair follicle bulge", or "hair follicle bulb" or "dermal papilla"?
      Where is the difference between these 3 terms? Is there any at all?

Don't worry - lack o knowledge about hair follicle anatomy has always been a big issue for many hair transplant doctors out there - in the past and until today. But this is just one reason why HT's are still called "HAIR transplantation", because many still don't know the difference between "hair" and "hair follicle" and what is what at all.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Dr. Nigam,
        can you please explain in detail what exactly a layman can (or should) see in this pic?
        After your explanations, I will try to tell you, what I can see.

Comment

• drnigams
          • Nov 2012

I can understand you have not seen a bisection of a follicle or follicular unit.Just when you cut the lower part it expands ,hence it seems as if the bisection is done at the higher level.

Originally posted by 534623
          So the 2nd pic shows in detail such a hair follicle which you bisected "just above the dermal papilla".
          Do you actually know where, exactly, you can find the "dermal papilla" within a hair follicle? No?

Or are you just confused with so far for you completely unknown terms like "hair follicle bulge", or "hair follicle bulb" or "dermal papilla"?

Don't worry - lack o knowledge about hair follicle anatomy has always been a big issue for many hair transplant doctors out there - in the past and until today. But this is just one reason why HT's are still called "HAIR transplantation", because many still don't know the difference between "hair" and "hair follicle" and what is what at all.

Comment

• drnigams
            • Nov 2012

5643,Just have a look at the pic where we have shown the surgical blade cutting the FU just above the dermal papilla.Yes i know i am back at bald truth ...more bashing and less of technical discussion.I am back to baldtruth because of didi,ironman,gc,caddarick,moopookoo and others.I know few of you are a part of package when you enter bald truth.

Comment

• Oct 2011

I am back to baldtruth because of didi,ironman,gc,caddarick,moopookoo and others.I know few of you are a part of package when you enter bald truth.
              Is this the technical discussion about bisection of hair follicles you're talking about?

Comment

• Oct 2011

I can understand you have not seen a bisection of a follicle or follicular unit.
                Are you sure?
                btw - could you ever SEE in your life a bisected follicle growing in your patients' recipient area??

Just when you cut the lower part it expands ,hence it seems as if the bisection is done at the higher level.
                Neither this photo...

...nor any other photo you posted shows a bisection of grafts "just above the dermal papilla"!
                The pic doesn't even show a bisection of the graft "just above the follicle BULB".

Comment

• Oct 2011

Dear Friend's / Critics.Presenting a case of 5000 grafts doubling to 10000 grafts in 3 days on a male hair transplant doctor himself from delhi...
                  [...]
                  This is as per my knowledge world's 1st documentation of invitro hair doubling with boosters.
                  I personally believe this is much better technique than my own donor doubling in vivo which was done for neversay never as he did not want an fue extraction of grafts. Since this is not the blind technique.

Regards dr.nigam
                  1) What exactly is your "own donor doubling in vivo"??

2) In which way did you remove the grafts from the hair transplant doctors' donor area and why is this technique (contrary to nwn's procedure) "not blind"? Normal FUE?

3) Did you use an X-ray machine for the removal part in the donor area in the hair transplant doctors' case?

According to the photos of the grafts - seems pkt. 3 is definitely NOT the case.

Comment

• UK_
                    • Feb 2011

This should be interesting.

Comment

• didi
                      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                      This should be interesting.

this will be turning point in HT industry-if it works

problem is, there will be visible white dots , say 20% dont regenerate, thats 1000 white fue dots

How long ago was this op done?
                      Can we see pic of regeneration, Ghos HST grows back within a month or less

Comment

• UK_
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by didi

problem is, there will be visible white dots , say 20% dont regenerate, thats 1000 white fue dots

Could always fill in the white dots with body hair grafts.

I am interested in how effective the DP cell injections are - I know Dr Nigam is not culturing the cells so I am quite dubious to the effectiveness of his method here.

What does it take for a doctor to have the ability to culture scalp DP cells and reinject them? Perhaps a 15 year clinical trial?

Comment

• drnigams
                          • Nov 2012

1)This case is of invitro hair doubling not in vivo which i did on nwn.
                          2)I removed the grafts with0.5mm hollow needle punch for 1 and 2 follicle FU and for 3 follicle graft 0.6mm hollow needle punch.
                          This technique is not blind because the grafts are first extracted in totality like fue and than bisected transversely under magnification.We can bisect the graft either just above dp without outer root sheeth or little above dp with outer root sheath.
                          Normally the length of the hair follicle is on the avg.4.12mm from the skin surface below.The stemcell bulge region starts from 1mm upto1.8mm.
                          As this doctor wanted all his bisected grafts at the recipient ,we did not implant any of the bisected graft at the donor.
                          Neversaynever was witness to my discussion with this doctor.I offered this invitro option to neversaynever but he wanted to avoid any possibilty of fue white dots.
                          My invivo donor doubling technique is definitely blind like hst.
                          In the in vivo technique we loosen the graft with .6mm or .5mm inner diametre hollow needle(not fue punch)and do not go deep upto the dermis subcutaneous junction hence no scarring or white fue dots,
                          rather we go only approx.1mm deep and than tweeze and pluck the graft without dermal papilla.We need atleast 2.5mm to 3mm bisected graft.
                          We see this extracted bisected graft under the magnification.
                          Yes in vivo technique sometimes the graft is not of the length we want.
                          But in that case the original graft is totally safe only the bisected graft will not grow.
                          I will prefer the invitro technique over in vivo although both have their advantages and disadvantages.
                          In the vivo technique there is hardly any possibility, why there should not be full donor regeneration as the dermal papilla with it's blood and nerve supply is intact in it's original place at dermis sub cute junction.
                          Even if the whole graft is extracted it can be bisected and implanted back.Yes the recipient regeneration will be less because it is a blind technique and some times the plucked bisected part is without the bulge stemcells and or outer root sheeth with it's stem cells.
                          In the invitro technique ,the donor regeneration may be 5%less than in vivo since the root of the follicle is detached from it's blood supply.But the recipient result will be much better because we can bisect under the magnification before implantation.
                          Either of these technique including HST is better than fue because traditionall transplant is only about relocation of the grafts but in any doubling technique atleast on bisected part is 100% safe,so no harm to the existing follicle.
                          The major advantage is the addition or boost to the grafts by -
                          1)activated and later multiplied autologous epithelial and dernal stemcells from chest hair.
                          2)Isolated dermal papilla cells from chest hair.
                          3)injection of multiple growth factors which are also used by aderans and histogen and us in our culture.
                          4)Extracellular matrix like acell(our ecm source is different from acell ecm)
                          5)arterial prp
                          6)from today we have replaced ringer lactate with custodial sodium solution(ph7.4) which is used to preserve liver during transplant.As the ph of the human serum is 7.4 and of the ringer lactate ph is 6.5.Plus it has mannitol and dextran as osmaoticstabilizer to avoid swelling of the grafts.
                          7)we keep the patient in left lateral position so that one doc extracts ,one bisects and the other implants simultaneously,hence hardly few minutes grafts is outside the scalp.
                          1) What exactly is your "own donor doubling in vivo"??

2) In which way did you remove the grafts from the hair transplant doctors' donor area and why is this technique (contrary to nwn's procedure) "not blind"? Normal FUE?

3) Did you use an X-ray machine for the removal part in the donor area in the hair transplant doctors' case?

According to the photos of the grafts - seems pkt. 3 is definitely NOT the case.

Comment

• drnigams
                            • Nov 2012

Uk,
                            You are absolutely right .
                            Dr gerd has already succesfully achieved potent dp culture,jahods has done dp culture long time back.
                            I think we should be ready with our inhouse dp culture experiments in next two to three months especially with the help of dr gerd and few biotechs from this forum itself in cooperation with our biotech team.We got our supply of dp culture from europe and usa yesterday.Since i haveno option of dp culture as on today ,i am cutting the dp with the fine surgical blade as detailed by jahoda ,the famous uk researcher,whom i will meet in scotland,including costarilis and others at the 7th world congress on hair research at scotland in first eek of may, which will be dominated by hair stemcell topics.I am also thinking to use body hair dermal papilla with my pure stemcell injections till i develop dermal papilla implant.
                            Originally posted by UK_
                            Could always fill in the white dots with body hair grafts.

I am interested in how effective the DP cell injections are - I know Dr Nigam is not culturing the cells so I am quite dubious to the effectiveness of his method here.

What does it take for a doctor to have the ability to culture scalp DP cells and reinject them? Perhaps a 15 year clinical trial?

Comment

• drnigams
                              • Nov 2012

didi,In this case the patient who is a ht doctor himself is getting ready for his marriage hence he wanted all the bisected grafts to be implanted at the recipient and nothing at the donor,he said he can fill the donor with HM or body hair later.Neversaynever was witness to my conversationwith this doctor.
                              Yes you are correct there could be white dots at the donor although i used .5 and .6mm punch and with addition of extracellular matrix and stemcells ,i hope he does not have white dots.When acell can grow a cut thumb as wound healer ,i am confident ecm and stemcells will do the same for donor wound healing.
                              Its been 15 days since we did his procedure and again neversaynever himself heard him saying that most of his recipient hair can beseen with naked eye and there is hardly any falling hair seen after wash daily.
                              I am also eagerly waiting for his pics when he sends me the same in a week's time .
                              Neversay never donor should grow immediately, and we will have his donor pics i suppose in a week's time when he settles down back at london.

Originally posted by didi

Comment

Working...