+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Joker,
    This the same guy i mentioned on HS .
    Instead of 3000grafts hair doubling to 6000grafts, we could do 2500 grafts doubling to 5000 grafts in the subsequent session.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Hi Dr. Nigam,

Thanks for all of your work in this area.

1) Please ignore 534623. His tone and his comments are not representative of the opinions of most of the people on this forum. Most of us appreciate your attempts to advance new treatments and technologies.

2) With regard to the dermatologist who had 2500 grafts doubled to 5000. I believe I read on an earlier post that you also intended to transplant an additional 3000 grafts doubled to 6000 (bringing the total to around 11000). Did this ever materialize? Will you show pictures of this?

Thanks,

Shooter

you have yourself picked up this pic from the in vitro case of the HT doctor on whom i did hair doubling.Kindly check at hair site i have not posted this pic with nsn case.It is upto your biased imagination to interpret the statement 'this is a reference pic of nsn case''.I had put this statement to compare the invitro technique on the doctor versus in vivo bisection of grafts as in case of nsn.
    Ironman you are knowledgeable guy how can this pic be of in vivo plucked hair follicular unit with intact root extraction,how can the donor regenerate ,if the root is extracted in totality.This pic is of in vitro hair doubling before bisection.

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    Dear Friend's / Critics.Presenting a case of 5000 grafts doubling to 10000 grafts in 3 days on a male hair transplant doctor himself from delhi, 27years ,NW5/6 WITH THE AIM TO CONVERT TO NW1/2.aFTER THE EXTRACTION OF THE GRAFTS FROM THE DONOR SCALP,INVITRO BISECTION WAS DONE UNDERV MAGNIFICATION.aLL THE DONOR BISECTED GRAFTS WERE IMPLANTED AT THE RECIPIENT AND NONE AT THE DONOR AS PER PATIENTS INSTRUCTIONS AS HE WILL BE GETTING MARRIED EARLY NEXT YEAR.Also added to each bisected graft wasprogenitor stemcells,dp cells isolated from the chest hair.Also added were EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX,prp,and 6 growth factors to boost the survival of the grafts.This is as per my knowledge world's 1st documentation of invitro hair doubling with boosters.
    I personally believe this is much better technique than my own donor doubling in vivo which was done for neversay never as he did not want an fue extraction of grafts.Since this is not the blind technique.Will keeep you all updated with followup pics.
    Regards dr.nigam

Attachment 20044
    Day 0, Day 11 & Day 12 front view of the recipient where all the 10000 bisected grafts were implanted.

Attachment 20045
    Day 0 & Day 11 side view were 2500 grafts were doubled to 5000 grafts and all implanted at the recipient. On day 12 further 2500 grafts were doubled to 5000 grafts & implanted at the recipient. Day 12 same angle pic not available.

Attachment 20046
    Day 0, Day 11 & Day 12 vertex with bisected grafts.

Attachment 20054
    Day 0 & Day 11 side view were 2500 grafts were doubled to 5000 grafts and all implanted at the recipient. On day 12 further 2500 grafts were doubled to 5000 grafts &implanted at the recipient. Day 12 same angle pic not available.

Attachment 20047
    Extracted grafts with .5mm inner diametre hollow needle.Kept in special preservation medium(this is a reference pic of nsn case.

Attachment 20049
    Invitro bisection of grats just above the dermal papilla.AS YOU CAN SEE ALL THE FOLLICLES OF FOLLICULAR UNIT ARE BISECTED AND IMPLANTED.

Attachment 20048

Attachment 20050
    BISECTED GRAFTS IN VITRO.

Attachment 20051
    50X MAGNIFICATION MICROSCOPE WITH ANDROID WITH HAIR SOFTWARE USED FOR STUDY OF BISECTED GRAFTS.

Attachment 20052
    aLL THE IMPLANTED GRAFTS WERE INJECTERD WITH PROGENITOR STEMCELLS,DP CELLS FROM CHEST FOLLICLES.aLSO ADDED WERE 6 GROWTH FACTORS ,PRP AND EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX AS BOOSTER TO THE GRAFTS FOR BETTER SURVIVAL.

Attachment 20053

Ironman,You are a half doctor.Remeber it is better to be a layman than a half doctor,you should better remain a photographer or graphic designer in which you are pretty good.
    Let me explain the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EXTRACTION OF IN VIVO BISECTED GRAFT AND EXTRACTION OF GRAFT FOR INVITRO BISECTION-For FUE extraction of graft for invitro doubling we go deep into the dermal-subcutaneous junction,as we have to extract the whole graft with the root ,hence chances of white dots like normal fue.
    In case of invivo extraction of partial graft we just go 1mm deep into the epidermis to loosen the graft so that we can tweeze or pull the part of the graft as invivo technique does not need complete graft.
    Yes like HST ,FUE IS a blind Technique,including my in vivo technique.
    Only in invitro technique since we are extracting the complete graft and than bisecting under magnification we can say ,it is not a blind technique.
    As told to you in your other thread...wait till christmas of 2013 to know ...who knows what he speaks...do not crown yourself as MASTER,ALL KNOWING SAINT of hairtransplant. Come on my mail id,lets discuss or else members will think why i am talking about HST,it is because people like you who compel to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    And where the hell is the difference???
    Where exactly is the difference concerning the extraction part between neversaynever's and the hair transplant doctor's procedure??

Try to find a FUE hair transplant doctor out there who says "FUE is NOT a blind technique!" - I would be surprised if you find one.
    But yeah, I can clearly see in our photos...

... what a NOT BLIND technique FUE is.

Could you please post a pic/image/photo/graphic where the viewer can clearly see a hair follicles' DERMAL PAPILLA - and make a red arrow or cross next to ... yeah, next to whatever you consider as "dermal papilla".

Besides YOU, who says that Dr. Gho's HST technique is completely "blind" per se? In advance - Dr. Gho's HST technique is definitely NOT a "blind" technique per se - as YOU misleading try to pretend everywhere!

btw - your hair transplant doctor patient, you say you used hollow needles with an inner diameter of 0.5-0.6.

neversaynever - you say you used also hollow needles with an inner diameter of 0.5. So where exactly is the difference between "blind" and "not blind" extractions??

And I have another question:
    Do you sometimes actually know yourself what you're talking about?

Joker,
    This the same guy i mentioned on HS .
    Instead of 3000grafts hair doubling to 6000grafts, we could do 2500 grafts doubling to 5000 grafts in the subsequent session.
    Sorry, I got it now. My bad.

Thanks!

First of all, respect for the patience with some particular people here..

I'm curious to the results over lets say 8 months dr nigams!

Since, on paper its known both parts that contain the DS and DP can reproduce a new hairfolicle.

Can you make a monthly update?

well done.

you have yourself picked up this pic from the in vitro case of the HT doctor on whom i did hair doubling.Kindly check at hair site i have not posted this pic with nsn case.It is upto your biased imagination to interpret the statement 'this is a reference pic of nsn case''.
    hmmm, and how should someone interpret a photo
    which is labeled with "THIS is a reference pic of nsn case" ??

And do you really think that everybody who is reading your shit knows what is actually meant with "nsn case" or is aware about the whole context??

Ironman,You are a half doctor.Remeber it is better to be a layman than a half doctor,you should better remain a photographer ...
    Being a "half doctor" or a being a "layman" or being a "photographer" - everything is still better than being a complete psychopath like you.

Sorry, but someone who is acting like you - IS a complete psychopath.
    What else?

Sure boldy,i will be posting monthly update and neversay will be posting the same from uk.
    Boldy ,i would appreciate you explaining this guy ironman about the truth of HST,as if i ask hard questions few of them take as HST bashing and self promotion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    First of all, respect for the patience with some particular people here..

I'm curious to the results over lets say 8 months dr nigams!

Since, on paper its known both parts that contain the DS and DP can reproduce a new hairfolicle.

Can you make a monthly update?

well done.

Does this site have moderators?

It's one thing for TBT to be skeptical of Dr. Nigam's attempts to help push this industry forward - it's another to just let people come onto Dr. Nigam's thread and insult him openly.

Sorry, Dr. Nigam. Once again, thanks for keeping us updated. I hope you will continue to do so in spite of the treatment you are receiving from some forum members (one in particular).

Sure boldy,i will be posting monthly update and neversay will be posting the same from uk.
    Boldy ,i would appreciate you explaining this guy ironman about the truth of HST,as if i ask hard questions few of them take as HST bashing and self promotion.
    @ nigams, I think fotos will speak for them selves. its a matter of time.

second, its a shame of your time, spending time on these "particular people". this will definitely not speedup your dp research. My advice is to leave this particular person alone.

I appreciate your pioneering work, since its easier to earn money with just oldschool HT's, you choose to invest in something new. .