+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    This should be interesting.

this will be turning point in HT industry-if it works

problem is, there will be visible white dots , say 20% dont regenerate, thats 1000 white fue dots

How long ago was this op done?
    Can we see pic of regeneration, Ghos HST grows back within a month or less

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

problem is, there will be visible white dots , say 20% dont regenerate, thats 1000 white fue dots

Could always fill in the white dots with body hair grafts.

I am interested in how effective the DP cell injections are - I know Dr Nigam is not culturing the cells so I am quite dubious to the effectiveness of his method here.

What does it take for a doctor to have the ability to culture scalp DP cells and reinject them? Perhaps a 15 year clinical trial?

1)This case is of invitro hair doubling not in vivo which i did on nwn.
    2)I removed the grafts with0.5mm hollow needle punch for 1 and 2 follicle FU and for 3 follicle graft 0.6mm hollow needle punch.
    This technique is not blind because the grafts are first extracted in totality like fue and than bisected transversely under magnification.We can bisect the graft either just above dp without outer root sheeth or little above dp with outer root sheath.
    Normally the length of the hair follicle is on the avg.4.12mm from the skin surface below.The stemcell bulge region starts from 1mm upto1.8mm.
    As this doctor wanted all his bisected grafts at the recipient ,we did not implant any of the bisected graft at the donor.
    Neversaynever was witness to my discussion with this doctor.I offered this invitro option to neversaynever but he wanted to avoid any possibilty of fue white dots.
    My invivo donor doubling technique is definitely blind like hst.
    In the in vivo technique we loosen the graft with .6mm or .5mm inner diametre hollow needle(not fue punch)and do not go deep upto the dermis subcutaneous junction hence no scarring or white fue dots,
    rather we go only approx.1mm deep and than tweeze and pluck the graft without dermal papilla.We need atleast 2.5mm to 3mm bisected graft.
    We see this extracted bisected graft under the magnification.
    Yes in vivo technique sometimes the graft is not of the length we want.
    But in that case the original graft is totally safe only the bisected graft will not grow.
    I will prefer the invitro technique over in vivo although both have their advantages and disadvantages.
    In the vivo technique there is hardly any possibility, why there should not be full donor regeneration as the dermal papilla with it's blood and nerve supply is intact in it's original place at dermis sub cute junction.
    Even if the whole graft is extracted it can be bisected and implanted back.Yes the recipient regeneration will be less because it is a blind technique and some times the plucked bisected part is without the bulge stemcells and or outer root sheeth with it's stem cells.
    In the invitro technique ,the donor regeneration may be 5%less than in vivo since the root of the follicle is detached from it's blood supply.But the recipient result will be much better because we can bisect under the magnification before implantation.
    Either of these technique including HST is better than fue because traditionall transplant is only about relocation of the grafts but in any doubling technique atleast on bisected part is 100% safe,so no harm to the existing follicle.
    The major advantage is the addition or boost to the grafts by -
    1)activated and later multiplied autologous epithelial and dernal stemcells from chest hair.
    2)Isolated dermal papilla cells from chest hair.
    3)injection of multiple growth factors which are also used by aderans and histogen and us in our culture.
    4)Extracellular matrix like acell(our ecm source is different from acell ecm)
    5)arterial prp
    6)from today we have replaced ringer lactate with custodial sodium solution(ph7.4) which is used to preserve liver during transplant.As the ph of the human serum is 7.4 and of the ringer lactate ph is 6.5.Plus it has mannitol and dextran as osmaoticstabilizer to avoid swelling of the grafts.
    7)we keep the patient in left lateral position so that one doc extracts ,one bisects and the other implants simultaneously,hence hardly few minutes grafts is outside the scalp.
    Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    1) What exactly is your "own donor doubling in vivo"??

2) In which way did you remove the grafts from the hair transplant doctors' donor area and why is this technique (contrary to nwn's procedure) "not blind"? Normal FUE?

3) Did you use an X-ray machine for the removal part in the donor area in the hair transplant doctors' case?

According to the photos of the grafts - seems pkt. 3 is definitely NOT the case.

Uk,
    You are absolutely right .
    Dr gerd has already succesfully achieved potent dp culture,jahods has done dp culture long time back.
    I think we should be ready with our inhouse dp culture experiments in next two to three months especially with the help of dr gerd and few biotechs from this forum itself in cooperation with our biotech team.We got our supply of dp culture from europe and usa yesterday.Since i haveno option of dp culture as on today ,i am cutting the dp with the fine surgical blade as detailed by jahoda ,the famous uk researcher,whom i will meet in scotland,including costarilis and others at the 7th world congress on hair research at scotland in first eek of may, which will be dominated by hair stemcell topics.I am also thinking to use body hair dermal papilla with my pure stemcell injections till i develop dermal papilla implant.
    Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Could always fill in the white dots with body hair grafts.

I am interested in how effective the DP cell injections are - I know Dr Nigam is not culturing the cells so I am quite dubious to the effectiveness of his method here.

What does it take for a doctor to have the ability to culture scalp DP cells and reinject them? Perhaps a 15 year clinical trial?

didi,In this case the patient who is a ht doctor himself is getting ready for his marriage hence he wanted all the bisected grafts to be implanted at the recipient and nothing at the donor,he said he can fill the donor with HM or body hair later.Neversaynever was witness to my conversationwith this doctor.
    Yes you are correct there could be white dots at the donor although i used .5 and .6mm punch and with addition of extracellular matrix and stemcells ,i hope he does not have white dots.When acell can grow a cut thumb as wound healer ,i am confident ecm and stemcells will do the same for donor wound healing.
    Its been 15 days since we did his procedure and again neversaynever himself heard him saying that most of his recipient hair can beseen with naked eye and there is hardly any falling hair seen after wash daily.
    I am also eagerly waiting for his pics when he sends me the same in a week's time .
    Neversay never donor should grow immediately, and we will have his donor pics i suppose in a week's time when he settles down back at london.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    1)This case [the hair transplant doctor] is of invitro hair doubling not in vivo which i did on nwn [neversaynever].
    2)I removed the grafts [from the hair transplant doctor's donor] with0.5mm hollow needle punch for 1 and 2 follicle FU and for 3 follicle graft 0.6mm hollow needle punch.
    And where the hell is the difference???
    Where exactly is the difference concerning the extraction part between neversaynever's and the hair transplant doctor's procedure??

This technique is not blind because the grafts are first extracted in totality like fue and than bisected transversely under magnification.
    Try to find a FUE hair transplant doctor out there who says "FUE is NOT a blind technique!" - I would be surprised if you find one.
    But yeah, I can clearly see in our photos...

... what a NOT BLIND technique FUE is.

We can bisect the graft either just above dp ...
    Could you please post a pic/image/photo/graphic where the viewer can clearly see a hair follicles' DERMAL PAPILLA - and make a red arrow or cross next to ... yeah, next to whatever you consider as "dermal papilla".

My invivo donor doubling technique is definitely blind like hst.
    Besides YOU, who says that Dr. Gho's HST technique is completely "blind" per se? In advance - Dr. Gho's HST technique is definitely NOT a "blind" technique per se - as YOU misleading try to pretend everywhere!

btw - your hair transplant doctor patient, you say you used hollow needles with an inner diameter of 0.5-0.6.

neversaynever - you say you used also hollow needles with an inner diameter of 0.5. So where exactly is the difference between "blind" and "not blind" extractions??

And I have another question:
    Do you sometimes actually know yourself what you're talking about?

IronMan vs. Dr. Nigam? I'm going to grab some popcorn, this is awesome.

didi,In this case the patient who is a ht doctor himself is getting ready for his marriage hence he wanted all the bisected grafts to be implanted at the recipient and nothing at the donor,he said he can fill the donor with HM or body hair later.Neversaynever was witness to my conversationwith this doctor.
    Yes you are correct there could be white dots at the donor although i used .5 and .6mm punch and with addition of extracellular matrix and stemcells ,i hope he does not have white dots.When acell can grow a cut thumb as wound healer ,i am confident ecm and stemcells will do the same for donor wound healing.
    Its been 15 days since we did his procedure and again neversaynever himself heard him saying that most of his recipient hair can beseen with naked eye and there is hardly any falling hair seen after wash daily.
    I am also eagerly waiting for his pics when he sends me the same in a week's time .
    Neversay never donor should grow immediately, and we will have his donor pics i suppose in a week's time when he settles down back at london.
    Hi Dr. Nigam,

Thanks for all of your work in this area.

1) Please ignore 534623. His tone and his comments are not representative of the opinions of most of the people on this forum. Most of us appreciate your attempts to advance new treatments and technologies.

2) With regard to the dermatologist who had 2500 grafts doubled to 5000. I believe I read on an earlier post that you also intended to transplant an additional 3000 grafts doubled to 6000 (bringing the total to around 11000). Did this ever materialize? Will you show pictures of this?

Thanks,

Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post

Most of us appreciate your attempts to advance new treatments and technologies.
    hmmmm, who exactly is "most of us"?
    You and you?

btw - "Joker" fits you better than "Shooter".

Dr Nigam you say that we need the hair from the chest for injections Stam Cell. But what do you do for people who have little hair on the chest and back? Fit hair on legs?? How should I do if not?

Thank you