+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default The sad reality

1) Nobody cares what you look like.

I have gone from "ugly" to "average" after having 2 operations on my jaw.

Did anyone look beyond it, no; with girls at college is about how cool I made them look. Incidentally post college when I did get a GF, it was about financial support.

2) The odds are stacked against you.

The dating game heavily favours women. Get over it.

You are all ****ed in terms of the player lifestyle if you are not good looking. This is why MPB is a kick in the balls for most of us.

Whilst men are required to be confident and have their shit together, women can hop in and out of relationships whilst being an insecure wreck - take a look at our very own TracyC on this forum. Abusive, obnoxious, yet in a r/ship.

3) Building on from point 2, just keep tying....

maybe you might get lucky. But expect the girl to be ruthless if your value wanes.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    1) Nobody cares what you look like.

I have gone from "ugly" to "average" after having 2 operations on my jaw.

Did anyone look beyond it, no; with girls at college is about how cool I made them look. Incidentally post college when I did get a GF, it was about financial support.

2) The odds are stacked against you.

The dating game heavily favours women. Get over it.

You are all ****ed in terms of the player lifestyle if you are not good looking. This is why MPB is a kick in the balls for most of us.

Whilst men are required to be confident and have their shit together, women can hop in and out of relationships whilst being an insecure wreck - take a look at our very own TracyC on this forum. Abusive, obnoxious, yet in a r/ship.

3) Building on from point 2, just keep tying....

maybe you might get lucky. But expect the girl to be ruthless if your value wanes.
    Do you really believe women don't care about looks when it comes to dating and choosing a mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Dav7 View Post
    Do you really believe women don't care about looks when it comes to dating and choosing a mate?
    Of course they do mate.

Thats not to say you wont get a mate. But its going to be hard, and you will be rejected a lot, until eventually one girl says "yes". At which point, you will settle, even if you don't really like her, because you can't get any better - hoping that she wont leave you.

Compare that to a good looking guy, who even if he gets dumped, will hook up again in a matter of months. Some girl will **** him.

Life is shit. Seriously. And Male pattern baldness is a kick in the balls.

You will notice how most depressed men bitch about being single, this is why.

And Male pattern baldness is a kick in the balls.
    Couldn't agree more

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but women do care what men look like. And no, we don't just simply look at tele and imply that when a woman rejects a bald man that "see, women hate bald men". No, it's more to do with everyday experience in real life, whether it's looking for women on dating sites, hearing women talk amongst themselves etc. Also, don't fool yourself - if a woman at 40 is still hot, you stand way less of a chance with her than does a man with hair. And another thing, all of these bald men you see with hot women, for all you know (a) it could be a man with a normal hairline who has shaved his head, or (b) he is very wealthy.

Do you just ignore what i put? like i said most women (i said most not all)dont care off course they care to a certain extent but still we talking about MPB something we cant control not something like not looking after yourself...i also said people see women dissing bald guys on tele ETC (you know what etc means right?) and see? more excuses " could be very wealthy" "could shave his head" you just cant win....you are ignoring the point i was trying to make that there is women with bald guys but you just see the women dising bald guys on tele ETC and hold onto it...always looking on the negatives.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    like i said most women (i said most not all) care off course they care to a certain extent but still.
    And to what extent would that be now? Look man, take your head out of the sand and just face facts - women DO care about looks just as much as men do. Women are just as attracted to physical attributes as men are, and hair is an attribute that females find physically attractive in men. Don't believe all that rubbish about women not caring about appearance, or if some do - that those women wouldn't care about looks to the extent that men in general do, they are just as fussy as men, if not more fussy. You can either take it from somebody who is telling it as it is, or you can deceive yourself by reading into BS online articles written by second rate dating gurus and self-appointed "experts" on what women find attractive in men.

And to what extent would that be now? Look man, take your head out of the sand and just face facts - women DO care about looks just as much as men do. Women are just as attracted to physical attributes as men are, and hair is an attribute that females find physically attractive in men. Don't believe all that rubbish about women not caring about appearance, or if some do - that those women wouldn't care about looks to the extent that men in general do, they are just as fussy as men, if not more fussy. You can either take it from somebody who is telling it as it is, or you can deceive yourself by reading into BS online articles written by second rate dating gurus and self-appointed "experts" on what women find attractive in men.

To what extent? what i mean is off course they care about what you look like not everyone has the same taste in "beauty" but as long as you not some smelly guy with holes in your shirts etc type person get it?

take a look at our very own TracyC on this forum. Abusive, obnoxious, yet in a r/ship.
    Add Old, Post-Menopausal and Biologically Redundant to that list!

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Add Old, Post-Menopausal and Biologically Redundant to that list!
    This thread is going to get interesting I predict!