+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Arrow Ugly people aren't bald

Got real bored so I went to google images, typed in "ugly people".

Made the observation that almost none of the ugly people were bald.

See for yourself: https://www.google.com/search?q=ugly...I8j1ygH4iIGgCg

Please post your thoughtful, reasonable comments about this.

Finally a post i have been waiting for. It makes me almost laugh when i see these guys thinking that without hair they will be ugly. Before i realized i was losing my hair, i always wished i had a different type of hair. Humans as a species want what we can't have, and that's why mpb is such a BIG deal. I personally feel that i will still be average looking with or without hair, but maybe that's because i have the body type for it. Oh well i guess some people don't have the will power to accept trivial things.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingCow View Post

Are you been ****ing serious here, or having a laugh? What, so this disproves the notion that MPB detracts from one's appearance, and that on average one looks better with hair than without? Also nearly half of those images are too cartoonish for my liking given that they are digitally altered works to make those within them appear as hideous as possible. "Oh there's a man with a finger through his eye and a Mr. Bean baby, I feel so much better about my MPB now"

Quote Originally Posted by Dav7 View Post
    Are you been ****ing serious here, or having a laugh? What, so this disproves the notion that MPB detracts from one's appearance, and that on average one looks better with hair than without? Also nearly half of those images are too cartoonish for my liking given that they are digitally altered works to make those within them appear as hideous as possible. "Oh there's a man with a finger through his eye and a Mr. Bean baby, I feel so much better about my MPB now"
    haha i think he was making an exaggerated post since most guys, not all (and i don't think you are one of them either) but most guys tend to exaggerated mpb, stating that there NEVER gonna get any girls, or that they will be the ugliest thing on earth. I know it SUCKS and i hate it, but wtvr i think i'll look sharp with a dome, so i don' really mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjaymin View Post
    haha i think he was making an exaggerated post since most guys, not all (and i don't think you are one of them either) but most guys tend to exaggerated mpb, stating that there NEVER gonna get any girls, or that they will be the ugliest thing on earth. I know it SUCKS and i hate it, but wtvr i think i'll look sharp with a dome, so i don' really mind.
    Nobody, myself included has ever implied that with MPB (a) one goes from been average to downright dog ugly, or (b) that with hair on average one looks like a male model, only to wake up one day looking like Quasimodo without it. No, my basic premise here - and it's an undeniable one - is that MPB on average detracts from one's appearance, it doesn't make you dog ugly and it doesn't mean that you were Brad Pitt one day with hair, only to become George Costanza the next without it. I am simply stating that for 99% of MPB sufferers, that the condition detracts from their appearance. I never once mentioned the word ugly in any of my posts, so please read more carefully between the lines in future.

I feel like this topic is a common debate here. Let's look at the options

A) balding makes you uglier

B) balding has no affect

C) balding makes you more attractive.

I think we can all agree that C is definetly out. At best, the reality is between A and B.

And that, my friends, depends on the shape of your head. I don't think it can any simpler than that.

If you have a good head shape, balding will have little to no affect. The worse your head shape, the heavier the impact.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingCow View Post

I regularly see bald men with hot girls. Just today, while traveling, at the airport, I saw 2 or 3 such couples. I mean if women found it so unattractive, then why they have bald partners.

People always argue about this because really it just boils down to your own opinion and everyone thinks about this kind of stuff differently based on what you personally value or think looks good.
    No pointing out cases of bald guys with girls does not prove anything. I think baldness is kind of like in seinfeld where elaine says how important hair is to girls and she always likes the guys that have nice hair. Its a made up show but in general there is some truth to that. Why do so many men spend so much money and time fighting MPB? Certainly it matters to some extent it makes you look older just like wrinkles or anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    I regularly see bald men with hot girls. Just today, while traveling, at the airport, I saw 2 or 3 such couples. I mean if women found it so unattractive, then why they have bald partners.

Cause most girls (not all cause some do care) dont give two shits what you like mature women want to be with a man what protects them etc...people just want to see what they want to see they see a bald guy with a women she must be pretending to like him or with him before he went bald etc with no proof off their claims...its pathetic excuses after excuses then they see a women diss a bald guy on tele etc and they hang on to it and say things like "see women hate it"...its just stupid it is as simple as this some women like some dont end off you think EVERY guy with hair is getting laid?...doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    Cause most girls (not all cause some do care) dont give two shits what you like mature women want to be with a man what protects them etc...people just want to see what they want to see they see a bald guy with a women she must be pretending to like him or with him before he went bald etc with no proof off their claims...its pathetic excuses after excuses then they see a women diss a bald guy on tele etc and they hang on to it and say things like "see women hate it"...its just stupid it is as simple as this some women like some dont end off you think EVERY guy with hair is getting laid?...doubt it.
    I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but women do care what men look like. And no, we don't just simply look at tele and imply that when a woman rejects a bald man that "see, women hate bald men". No, it's more to do with everyday experience in real life, whether it's looking for women on dating sites, hearing women talk amongst themselves etc. Also, don't fool yourself - if a woman at 40 is still hot, you stand way less of a chance with her than does a man with hair. And another thing, all of these bald men you see with hot women, for all you know (a) it could be a man with a normal hairline who has shaved his head, or (b) he is very wealthy.