Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dav7
    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by DannyBoyy7
    like i said most women (i said most not all) care off course they care to a certain extent but still.
    And to what extent would that be now? Look man, take your head out of the sand and just face facts - women DO care about looks just as much as men do. Women are just as attracted to physical attributes as men are, and hair is an attribute that females find physically attractive in men. Don't believe all that rubbish about women not caring about appearance, or if some do - that those women wouldn't care about looks to the extent that men in general do, they are just as fussy as men, if not more fussy. You can either take it from somebody who is telling it as it is, or you can deceive yourself by reading into BS online articles written by second rate dating gurus and self-appointed "experts" on what women find attractive in men.

Comment

• DannyBoyy7
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Dav7
      And to what extent would that be now? Look man, take your head out of the sand and just face facts - women DO care about looks just as much as men do. Women are just as attracted to physical attributes as men are, and hair is an attribute that females find physically attractive in men. Don't believe all that rubbish about women not caring about appearance, or if some do - that those women wouldn't care about looks to the extent that men in general do, they are just as fussy as men, if not more fussy. You can either take it from somebody who is telling it as it is, or you can deceive yourself by reading into BS online articles written by second rate dating gurus and self-appointed "experts" on what women find attractive in men.

To what extent? what i mean is off course they care about what you look like not everyone has the same taste in "beauty" but as long as you not some smelly guy with holes in your shirts etc type person get it?

Comment

• baldozer
        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
        take a look at our very own TracyC on this forum. Abusive, obnoxious, yet in a r/ship.
        Add Old, Post-Menopausal and Biologically Redundant to that list!

Comment

• Dav7
          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by baldozer
          Add Old, Post-Menopausal and Biologically Redundant to that list!
          This thread is going to get interesting I predict!

Comment

Working...