Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dinko9
    • Jul 2009

Nisim shampoo

Does nisim the shampoo work? I'm considering using it to stop this receding hairline ...I'm only 21 and the thought of me going bald is killing me!
  • seraphix
    • Dec 2008

I would not waste money on Nisim, it is a well known scam. By using it, you will make your hair and wallet thinner. i have tried Nisim for a about a year, I wished I kept my momey. Stick only with the FDA approved ones, minoxidil or propecia.

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
      IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
      • Nov 2008

If you really want to slow down or prevent any further hair loss you should consider Propecia. While you are young and before you have too much hair loss is the right time to try and do something about it. Propecia has been shown to be effective in a high percentage of patients. I have no real experience with the product you mentioned, but have had many patients who said they tried it for a while and not one saw any positive results.
      Dr. Glenn Charles
      Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
      View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• GoodFellas
        • Jan 2010

What about combinin Propecia and Nisim?

Comment

• Winston
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by GoodFellas
          What about combinin Propecia and Nisim?
          No disrespect but you really need to go to the AHLA website to learn about what works and what doesn’t. You are wasting your time and your money with these bogus products and shampoos. Stick to what doctors prescribe.

Comment

• GoodFellas
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Winston
            No disrespect but you really need to go to the AHLA website to learn about what works and what doesn’t. You are wasting your time and your money with these bogus products and shampoos. Stick to what doctors prescribe.
            I've never heard about the AHLA website, but thanks for tipsing about it. My doc told me that "nothing works agains going bald". Yeah I know he's an idiot.

Comment

• Winston
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by GoodFellas
              I've never heard about the AHLA website, but thanks for tipsing about it. My doc told me that "nothing works agains going bald". Yeah I know he's an idiot.
              The AHLA is the American Hair Loss Association, www.americanhairloss.org

Comment

• blue73angel
                • Jun 2010

It didn't work for me

I tried it for a month, and I noticed my hair falling out more than before, so I stopped using it.

It does clean your hair though.
                Last edited by blue73angel; 06-06-2010, 10:31 AM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
                  IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
                  • Nov 2008

Most of the products and medications that have been claimed to slow down or stop hair loss only have a chance of working in the mid-scalp and crown areas. Many patients who have strong genetic hair loss and it is programmed to include the frontal/hairline region still experience the loss in this area even while taking these products.
                  Dr. Glenn Charles
                  Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
                  View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• spamgoeshere
                    • Jun 2010

Comment

• mlao
                      • Oct 2009

The 48 weeks applies to the length of their clinical study

here is a quote from their website;

How long can I use ROGAINEŽ?
                      Our clinical studies did not go beyond 48 weeks. However, there is no limit on how long you may use ROGAINEŽ. Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again.

I hope this helps.

Comment

Working...