+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Ok, but why is that baldness is much more prevalent amongst caucasian race, which is the best looking and smartest race. You wont find bald men amongst ugly south indians for example.It seems to affect good looking people more.
    And you accuse Highlander of being racist you hypocrite ****

Sick of reading all the racist rhetoric on this site...

The only city that matters in Canada. Eh?!

Theres a difference when you are a bald celebrity and a bald normal person. The difference is money and status. And unless you have the facial features and the headshape to look good bald, you will not look good bald. Sure you may find the one or two person that finds baldness attractive but now the chances of you living a full life has diminishes greatly in the area of social dating. Women who most likely will date or even marry you for being bald is as classified:

The rich girl who just wants to try out all sorts of different guys just cause she can.

The innocent girl who lies to herself that she doesnt care about your baldness but deep down inside, doesnt like it but cant be picky cause she tells herself shes a nice person.

The heavy mileage girl whos been with every guy on the face of the earth and cant find anyone else to take her because of her loose lips.

The turning 40 girls whos desperate and just wants to settle with the next guy that looks at her.

These are just some examples but there are many more. Anyways dont take this seriously. Its mainly a negative point of my feelings towards the opposite sex. Maybe I just have issues but damn.

But in all seriousness, its not really that big of a deal. I just believe having hair for me, is basically like an accessory. I like having accessories to enhance the overall appearance and just cause I dont have one doesnt mean I cant improve it in other areas such as dressing slick as **** and then eyeing a person with hair up and down and spit on the floor in front of their dirty worn out shoes and addressing how their pants are oversized.

The only city that matters in Canada. Eh?!

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Ok, but why is that baldness is much more prevalent amongst caucasian race, which is the best looking and smartest race. You wont find bald men amongst ugly south indians for example.It seems to affect good looking people more.
    Sounds like youve been living under a ****ing rock you little inbreed.

Nothing! Bald is sexxy!

If you dont mind being bald why are you are discussing this? Your cured then its a purely cosmetic problem.

Some people look good bald, and some don't, it's simple, end of argument. Justin Bieber is a friggin calvin klein model... but have you seen a picture of him bald? It would just be devastating if you've lived your entire life looking a certain way, being totally comfortable in your image and attracting women and then just look completely different bald. People don't recognize it, but that's the sole reason we are all on here... the fear of that happening.

I think it's just the issue that you can't grow hair anymore or that when you do it's aesthetically disappointing. I think the male population is increasingly becoming more image conscious. Including myself. In fact from 12-21 i always used to shave my hair with a 0/1 guard. It's only the last 5 years that i decided to grow my hair and found that i could maintain it, personally people have told me i look better with hair. It's just an awful feeling to lose it and to be helpless losing it.

Infact, i'll look fine without it at a level 1 or 0. I'll probably stop obsessing, save my money, improve my fitness and self consciousness by just going to the gym and getting in better shape. Who knows in 6 years maybe we will have a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by justbreezy View Post
    I think it's just the issue that you can't grow hair anymore or that when you do it's aesthetically disappointing. I think the male population is increasingly becoming more image conscious. Including myself. In fact from 12-21 i always used to shave my hair with a 0/1 guard. It's only the last 5 years that i decided to grow my hair and found that i could maintain it, personally people have told me i look better with hair. It's just an awful feeling to lose it and to be helpless losing it.

Infact, i'll look fine without it at a level 1 or 0. I'll probably stop obsessing, save my money, improve my fitness and self consciousness by just going to the gym and getting in better shape. Who knows in 6 years maybe we will have a cure.
    If your cool with shaving your head would you ever consider SMP ?

There's nothing really wrong with going bald it's just my peers haven't lost their hair to nearly the same extent. I think it makes you re-adjust your life in certain ways.

id rather not readjust my life and just keep my hair instead. Almost everyone cares what they look like its human nature so its silly to tell someone what they should or should not want.I think MPB is just largely a big sign of getting older and aging. Most guys that kept NW 1 until they were 40 would look very young for their age probably because most men dont so it stands out more.
    Everyone has their own reasons, but its a sign of aging for sure and certainly makes someone look older just like wrinkles. Most people dont like or want wrinkles either