+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Hey Chrisis, just wanted to say thanks for documenting your journey, inspires me to have hope because if worse comes to worse I can get the HT and be okay. Really hope you have good gains my friend.

I agree that the best strategy is to do just what you've done, and it's exactly what I'm going to do in 2014-15.
    Well I'd like to thank you both then. Because you're helping me make a big decision as well.

I hope that the hairline HT is all I'll need and I'm like my dad and uncles...

But my grandpa and some other of my mothers cousins werent so luky.... now I know it doesn't matter and I'll get what I get anyhow...but I still hope I luck out.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Exactly. I don't really get the argument that you shouldn't have a HT in your 20's for fear that you might lose more hair and "look weird." Just shave your head and get the stubble framing the strong hairline. Diffuse thinners do just that. Not sure where that argument came from, must be visualizing long hair in the front and no hair behind it...
    Amen. I like to keep my hair short anyhow. I mean I actually like the whole faux hawk look.. but I mean... worst case scenario.. what you said works

I would rather go to Gho, this is what I did as a first move.
    Never took fin or minox, stable NW 2.5 3, age 33, got my first 1800 grafts and no regrets, my donor looks just virgin.

I think Gho is the only solution for now, pharmacy, I don't trust, only hair multiplication is the answer.

Also totally agree that if you build a nice hair line and frame, than you can refill the rest at ease and respecting your budget and othe life projects.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    I would rather go to Gho, this is what I did as a first move.
    Never took fin or minox, stable NW 2.5 3, age 33, got my first 1800 grafts and no regrets, my donor looks just virgin.

I think Gho is the only solution for now, pharmacy, I don't trust, only hair multiplication is the answer.

Also totally agree that if you build a nice hair line and frame, than you can refill the rest at ease and respecting your budget and othe life projects.
    You JUST had this done right? And didn't have pics yet cause it's not that far along?

(I've been stalking these forums )

you'll find everything about me on Hairsite forum (same nickname, many threads), I did not repeat the whole thing of documenting here.
    But I came here too because it seems more active.

you'll find everything about me on Hairsite forum (same nickname, many threads), I did not repeat the whole thing of documenting here.
    But I came here too because it seems more active.
    any way you could link me to your main... like.. thread for you HT? I'm curious. I'm about to have something done soon I really want to make the right dec.

sorry, not working, go and find out

first discussion is "I got my first HST" and also another called "recipient area"

sorry, not working, go and find out

first discussion is "I got my first HST" and also another called "recipient area"
    hahaha thanks bro

O know it's tempting for you to go next door, and still it if you plan to do the first thing with a strong high density HT in the hairline why not.

But some people with depleted donor were not accepted by Gho staff because too poor and they cried, because they felt they missed the real deal.

But probably it was people heavily butchered and with numerous HT.

So, to give you my opinion, the 1st next door and fill in the rest with Gho is the second best option...still far better then trusting pharma, topical sh*t, pills that blows your sexual identity...

I'm totaly the same, I prefer to be a bald guy who can give great sex to a woman then a hairy hunk with no engine in the boxer brief.

Best option is to choose for HST, because it is the today very best option, it gives you much more perspective and in the meantime, it can only improve... Gho did not retire from research and keeps digging for progress, they have more clinics, more patients, they are becoming big and Gho dedicates a lot of his time in research.... He was very criticized in the early 2000 but he kept focus and today, people move to him and very busy agenda.

Means that if still today, the dude keeps on searching for better with his scientist staff and already good knowledges, the future can only be brighter...even if it is a lil bit every year..

That's why at 33, I decided to start, because I don't give a **** about having huge hair in my 50's with cloning, I want to enjoy my appearance when i'm young and popular with woman, I want to reverse my Norwood and while doing it, knowing and assuming Gho or other will propose even bigger deals.

And also by doing this, we stop giving money to the old fashion industry or business, means that we influence the acceleration of new better solutions. (the old "offer and demand" law remains)