+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    I agree with you. I think its a racist thing for attacking Dr. Nigam all the time just for being from India while Dr. Coen Gho is being praised all the time without him having the guts to defend his work in the forum. Spencer should have given a shot for Dr. Nigam to be interviewed. Dr. Nigam replied back to every attack in his thread from smart ones to stupid ones. I am having high hopes for neversaynever result that will change the perception on Dr. Nigam's technique & ethics. Dr. Nigam is a man of a mission and a science to be proven.
    Nobody is being Racist. Don't start playing that card FFS.

Dr nigam should start postin on here. HS forum sucks, hard to navigate and you easily get banned if you say something against sponsor.

Neversaynever response
    'I have no desire to discuss Hasci or discredit Ghos HST technique. I don't see scarring but there are hairless gaps. Given that we can not prove anything at this point I think the Gho discussion is irrelevant.

I will clarify my experience with Hasci, and hopefully we can move on from it.

1. Very difficult extraction for them. 1200 grafts total.
    2. Decent yield, nothing spectacular. Roughly 70%.
    3. Many many many failed extractions left my donor very sore.
    4. I am neither unhappy nor elated with HASCI
    5. Yes I had alot of swelling. My forehead increased in size by some 2cm.

All other forum HST patients are 100% satisfied, so my case is just unique. No clinic has 100% satisfactory rate, so I can take that on the chin and move on.

Gho has been debated for years now, years people. It took a long long time before we saw any form of further proof (which has only come from forum members and some results from celebrities). I hope this thread stays sane. My progress photos are coming very soon. '

neversaynever, what made you decide to get a procedure with Nigam? I know you were a little hesitant before but it would be interesting to hear what changed your mind and what your experience was like there.

Very interesting post indeed, there are two threads in Hairsite under HM, Hair cloning forums that are really interesting.

I don't like the bashing Gho thing, for sure, and also these pics showing big loss of dendity in donor are scary.

Would be cool that Nigam obliges the rest of the business to accelerate in the improvements of the technique, possibilities etc or to reconsider their prices.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    Very interesting post indeed, there are two threads in Hairsite under HM, Hair cloning forums that are really interesting.

I don't like the bashing Gho thing, for sure, and also these pics showing big loss of dendity in donor are scary.

Would be cool that Nigam obliges the rest of the business to accelerate in the improvements of the technique, possibilities etc or to reconsider their prices.

the interesting thing is He is working on Dermal papilla cell culture :
    allot of companies are currently trying to expand hair cells in a dish (vitro)
    like http://www.tsuji-lab.com/en/topics/index.html

or

what jahoda is doing:

http://www.dur.ac.uk/research/direct...E%3Cbr%20/%3EI

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post

neversaynever, what made you decide to get a procedure with Nigam?

I know you were a little hesitant before but it would be interesting to hear what changed your mind ...
    Yeah, what changed his mind? Let me look...
    Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post

Just winging because I cant afford another HST right now
    So someone like Dr. Nigam is THE man for such guys who are in desperate need for "more hairs for some bucks"...

...and especially such guys have therefore no problems at all either with being immorally in general and with supporting bold and fraudulent claims by such unscrupulously doctors ...for some (questionable) hairs...for almost no bucks...

btw - concerning "fraudulent claims" - more details on that in another post/thread.

"neversaynever is knowledgeably senior member patient" ...pffffffffft...

True that there are some weird twisted speeches etc, etc...

this need of discrediting Gho just because he is on another journey now, is a bit immature.

I had some nice emails with HASCI, very interesting, they are confident in themselves, were totally OK that I might go and check my donor with Mwamba microscope (note that Mwamba has my before situation, my virgin donor in record)... means that HASCI are confident, they just asked me to respect the nine month delay!!!

I have also asked about another procedure that I might consider, and asked if I could do another 1800, they said it should not be a problem.

I've also asked if it was better to do smaller sessions, like 1200 extractions to guarantee a better regeneration, they said, it doesn't matter, it will regenerate the same with 1200 and 1800.

About their limitation, they replied me that today the most grafted patient was 11.540, but they said and underlined that it was "today record", like, they could go further, they just have reached this point at this time.

They also said that a NW5-6 came with a request to go back at NW1, they were OK saying that on the technical level, it's feasable, but the cost of 50.000 euros stopped him!!!!

I also asked clearly if there are some real limitation, they told me it is an individual scale issue, technically, dr Coen Gho confirms that there are not really limitations, this is not splitting, the donor is not becoming weaker and weaker, there is a loss, like they showed in their studies, some grafts won't regrow but the 80% regeneration is guaranteed and I guess for some it's even more regeneration, depends on your luck.
    I insisted on this point and sent them a video of Lorenzo who performed more than 11.000 grafts on FUE on a NW6, and told them that if they are so sure of regeneration, they should at least be able to do the double of Lorenzo... I gave an example of 3 * 8000 grafts, considering donor potentialities.

The correspondant told me that technically, there are "not limited" and "limited" at the same time, the characteristics of the patient are very important, he also said that they do not like to use the term "unlimited" because it makes no sense in hair transplant...I guess what he meant was, "don't ask for a infinite when you know it can not, even in terms of being able to put 150 grafts/cm2 density, stop dreaming of infinity, there are always limits" (probably adressed to some fanatics who would like to have the double of Brad Pitt density).

The interesting thing is that it was not said that 20.000 grafts was impossible, he just said 3 * 8000 grafts might be technically feasable but would cost 133.000 euros and that is ridiculous.

So, to summarize, I guess they haven't reached their maximum yet, the question of the real limitation is not really a closed file, they might totally be able to bring a NW6 to NW0, just the money would be an issue, the time it takes, some limitations with the skin, the healing...

he confirmed me that they have 1200 patients a year with 99% satisfaction, also that we are naive if we think they could run a business based on false claims, law would close their business if they were liars, he was really saying that it's crazy to even imagine, multi clinics with a patented technique, a brevet, studies..;and still, big lies behind it.

They will make Maastricht bigger, investing 2 millions euro in it and also Dr Coen Gho is still very much investing on research, so I guess, they want to go further...

The only thing is the cost, and that's where Nigam or any other break trough treatment might help us a bit...
    So I would not criticize one or the other, I think we are lucky some doctors decided to stop only moving hairs from one place to another, these visionnaires guyz are a good deal for us... Nigam seemed so sure about 2017 being the hair cloning or HM era, in some of his threads.

We should all be constructive, stop fighting on discussions, see what happends, there is also this french Mousseigne dude who starts on the field... I am monitoring my hair growth post HST1, thinking about the next right move and monitoring these forums to see what's up!!!! good to have you anyway, if you did not exist, I would maybe have done a bullshit FUE.

Caddarik

How is the growth in your recipient area post HST? Im reading a lot about weak growth and there seems to be a fair bit of uncertainty flying around.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    good to have you anyway, if you did not exist, I would maybe have done a bullshit FUE.
    Perhaps...
    ...and including:

- permanent "shock loss" in the donor area;
    - permanent redness in the recipient;
    - poor growth in general in the recipient area;

That's at least what the guy reported in a german forum.

it is growing, I'm waiting to have a bit longer and to reach the final delay for results to post some pics.
    I have one thread in HS were I put pictures at 6 months post op, you can go and have a look, same nickname, threads name is "recipient area"