+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Mousseigne, french doctor, on the road of donor regeneration

You can see a thread open on HS by a french "Mathieu" supervising Dr Mousseigne work, it is definitely a good news, it means that donor regeneration will become a standard.

Now let's hope that more and more will be done on the field, to put the standard higher, so that we can only chose for the best and the closest to the cure.

I still think that Gho is the King of the field and is even doing research to bring more and do better.

Does anyone have any information about Dr. Mousseigne and his technique? I don't follow the French-speaking hair loss forums so I haven't read too much about him.

I did find his website but there's not a lot of information.

From his assistant, Mathieu, on HS forum:
    Just so you know: Dr Mousseigne has been experimenting different surgical approaches in the past 6 months or so, and based on his latest attempts, he seems to achieve steady donor regeneration. With the next series of tests, achieving the highest medical standard of documentation is the goal. Apart from a few facts waiting to be uncovered and analyzed, there are already tangible reasons to be optimistic...
    Of course you have to be cautious at this point but it's great to see doctors experimenting on techniques that could provide donor regeneration.

his prices for FUE are crazy high, it's even naive to ask so much!!!

This may seem naive, but why wouldn't this French guy just pay Gho the 50k for the 'secret potion and weapons' and save himself the hassle?

Is he using a similar method to Gho?

-----

Edit: Just read his post on HS, seems encouraging. Looks like we won't have anymore details at the moment, but it's good to see they are more than willing to do a 50 graft test for a small fee on a number of patients.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    This may seem naive, but why wouldn't this French guy just pay Gho the 50k for the 'secret potion and weapons' and save himself the hassle?
    Is it really that easy though? Listening to the last interview Gho had with Spencer Kobren, it sounded like he wasn't that enthusiastic at all about sharing his technique with existing hair transplant surgeons. I'm certain other surgeons have approached Gho about learning the technique yet we've heard nothing in that regard. We know for a fact that Dr. Cole tried to get in touch with Gho and never received a response.

Even if he did agree to teach the technique, we don't know what the licensing agreement with HASCI would be like. I'm sure there would be restrictions, particularly with the cost of the procedure and how it is preformed.

In spencer's last show he was talking about a doctor called john or something who is also claiming like 70% regeneration. Spencer said he knows the guy and respect him alot but he can't tell if his claims are valid or not.

Seems like many doctors are working on methods to achieve HM which is a good news.

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    In spencer's last show he was talking about a doctor called john or something who is also claiming like 70% regeneration. Spencer said he knows the guy and respect him alot but he can't tell if his claims are valid or not.

Seems like many doctors are working on methods to achieve HM which is a good news.
    I think he was referring to Dr. John Cole. You can hear about his claims of donor regeneration in this video but it's been out for a while now.

Gho doenst want to share his technique with existing HT surgeons, aparently its much harder to perform than FUE and it would turn them off

Dont know nothing about this french doc, he must be famous in France, he also has office in London

His FUE prices are astronomical and he still wants tests to be sponsored

If he wants to experiment it should be free of charge since its an experiment,
    it shouldnt be a problem to find people willing to do it,
    he can get in touch with Spencer and Spex who runs UK radio show

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    I think he was referring to Dr. John Cole. You can hear about his claims of donor regeneration in this video but it's been out for a while now.
    aha, i didn't know Cole first name was John!

Hi guys,

glad to be here, on BTT forums!

It would probably be better if I addressed each of your questions & concerns in a distinct topic listed under the "Cutting Edge / Future Treatments" section... rather than in the section dedicated nominally to Dr Gho.

I'll open such a thread tomorrow or the day after, and I'll show you a suprise in it ... just a little "tease" before we eventually publish high standard documentation.

I look forward to exchanging interesting & exciting news with you, dear BTT members.

Best regards,
    Mathieu.