+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

His prices are crazy high. €17,000 for 2500 grafts. He will more likely increase that price when it comes with donor regeneration.

I could get about 2600 grafts for 7k.

It might be an option to get your hairline done really well and dence packed first and take the hit on the donor area and then fill in the crown and other areas with this treatment when the price comes down in a few years.

Right now no matter what the results I would not consider or be able to afford it.

His prices are ridiculously high for FUE..

You can already forget about the prices going down, he is even more expensive then Gho, I have no trust in people able to ask that much money from people dealing with an already depressing issue like baldness...

i'm already laughing at the answer of Mathieu about the commercial aspects, LOL, of course it's not the right time to talk about, you first need to exist in the regenration market, but we know already that you won't bring the prices down, so I will keep it with Maastricht and Amsterdam...I prefer thei communication... and I think Gho will bring even more things in the coming years.

So even if I was enthusiastic at the beginning, now that I know mousseigne price for old FUE, I don't even want to know what the dude will ask for regeneration....keep your money guyz, you will be able to do two Gho sessions for One Mousseigne...I'm sure of it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    His prices are crazy high. €17,000 for 2500 grafts. He will more likely increase that price when it comes with donor regeneration.

I could get about 2600 grafts for 7k.

It might be an option to get your hairline done really well and dence packed first and take the hit on the donor area and then fill in the crown and other areas with this treatment when the price comes down in a few years.

Right now no matter what the results I would not consider or be able to afford it.
    Wow, that`s just crazy!

Well I guess it`s a good thing that more and more get into regeneration. For me, and most people, there is no chance to pay this amount of money. Then I rather cut my hair short and wait But either way, it`s nice if this guy is legit. That means that there are more and more doctors working on it. It`s just a matter of time before the price has to go down.

Yes hopefully there will be other doctors (americans, turkish, germans, belgians) who will come to that and hopefully some of them will bring the prices more democratic, but Mousseigne, regarding his FUE crazy disgusting prices, I would not even consider...

It will be good for rich people, but like you said, shave and move on and wait untill prices really go down... they are surfing on this wave now and have no pity for people suffering...they just want money, regarding his FUE prices, I guess new technique will be 30.000 euros for 1500 fu'k'ng regenerated grafts...let me laugh!!!!

I might be wrong, but I smell no crazy good news here.

Here's something he's going to have to consider;

If his prices are higher than Gho's, I very much doubt anyone will go to him for a procedure whereas Gho has been around for a while and has been basically a proven treatment.

Markets don't allow you to come out with a 'me too' product at a higher price, he's going to have to offer either something better or the same for less, otherwise he's shooting himself in the foot.

The need for prices to come down is essential. Do that and you open the floodgates for a massive stream of clients. And no, $500 less won't cut it, its gotta be substantially less.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post

There is no justification for that price. Not sure how many patients are spending 17k for 2500 grafts, but, i can guarantee you it's not anywhere near the numbers that would sign up if the price were inline with what other surgeons are charging. For every one that he gets at that price, he's going to miss out on 50. You can ignore the market, but, it's not going to ignore you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    There is no justification for that price. Not sure how many patients are spending 17k for 2500 grafts, but, i can guarantee you it's not anywhere near the numbers that would sign up if the price were inline with what other surgeons are charging. For every one that he gets at that price, he's going to miss out on 50. You can ignore the market, but, it's not going to ignore you.
    Hit the nail on the head.

The market is HUGE, theres no shortage now or in the future for patients. Bring down the prices and you'll basically be doing men all over the world a massive favor. I've got some money already saved up for HST with Gho, but if we can get a better deal with regeneration, I won't hesitate for a second to go elsewhere.

Maybe Mathieu should give a comment about the price? Even though it most likely will be too expensive for most people. Mathieu, a comment on this?

I think we should let them finish all their documentation and commercialize it before we jump to asking about the price already. Let them do one thing at a time for us.

You guys crack me up. You guys constantly complain about the lack of companies and doctors on the boards sharing information and then when one comes on here, he posts two comments saying he will post some information soon and before he does all you idiots jump on here and dismiss him before any information is posted. Good work...