+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieu View Post
    Hi guys,

glad to be here, on BTT forums!

It would probably be better if I addressed each of your questions & concerns in a distinct topic listed under the "Cutting Edge / Future Treatments" section... rather than in the section dedicated nominally to Dr Gho.

I'll open such a thread tomorrow or the day after, and I'll show you a suprise in it ... just a little "tease" before we eventually publish high standard documentation.

I look forward to exchanging interesting & exciting news with you, dear BTT members.

Best regards,
    Mathieu.

Welcome to the forum Mathieu! Glad to have you here!

Hi guys,

It would probably be better if I addressed each of your questions & concerns in a distinct topic listed under the "Cutting Edge / Future Treatments" section... rather than in the section dedicated nominally to Dr Gho.

I'll open such a thread tomorrow or the day after, and I'll show you a suprise in it ... just a little "tease" before we eventually publish high standard documentation.

I look forward to exchanging interesting & exciting news with you, dear BTT members.

Best regards,
    Mathieu.
    Welcome to the forum. Please don't pull a Nigam.

Cool

I'm hoping that a Cambrian explosion in terms of donor regeneration techniques is about to occur.

Feartheloss, thank you, I appreciate the kind welcome!

hellouser, haha, well, I'd rather not discuss other physicians' activity on this website... although I do have a personal opinion on some hot & dramatic topics, like everyone else does.
    Anyway, I hope to bring you good AND substantiated news... soon!

Pentarou, a Cambrian explosion? So Dr Mousseigne might be the equivalent of an Anomalocaris?

... not sure he will enjoy the visual comparison.

More seriously though, I should publish some interesting photos & charts later on today. And, yes, it is about actual DONOR regeneration.

Looking forward to it!!

Hi guys,

Best regards,
    Mathieu.
    The best possible surprise would be indisputable proof (cosmetic photographic) and a price tag cheaper than Dr Gho - if you can do that then welcome to our boards!!!

Kiwi, we do have indisputable proof of donor regeneration. However, as I warned you in my very first message, the documents I'll post today should serve only as a "teaser". You'll have to wait a little longer before we show you a whole documented process including recipient regrowth after transplantation*. Our intent, for now, is just to let you know that we're working on it, and that we can already observe steady donor regeneration. Which, in itself, isn't bad news, is it? :-)
    As for the commercial side of this adventure, I think it's too early to disclose any reliable information. As soon as we feel that we've collected enough conclusive data, we will reassess the situation. Don't worry, it may happen sooner than you believe...

* my point is to avoid what Spencer recently called a "smoke and mirror" approach. We'd rather stick to a scientific method, so our claims always come backed up with various evidences (pictures, videos, statistics and other charts). We do not require you to adopt a religious mindset to undergo a medical procedure, nor do we expect you to be the one producing evidences for our claims.

And, yes, it is about actual DONOR regeneration.
    This sounds awesome! Finally another major player. Hopefully prices can come down from Ghos to make this affordable to new patients as $10-15,000 USD is far out of reach for many.

Thanks for the updates!

Exciting to have you hear Mathieu! Looking forward to your participation on the forum.

This is great news! If we do have another "player" then this might be affordable for more people. The price has to come down. I would imagine that if they lower the price, then more people would do the procedure. I feel that Gho is a bit to expensive. If another clinic would offer the same procedure, but at a lower and more suitable cost, then I would book it at this moment!

Looking forward to the "teaser"!

Where is the clinic located, and what kind of price range are we talking about?