X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbtadmin
    Administrator
    • Sep 2008

Baldness: Men Share Anxiety over Hair Loss - BBC4

"Wigs, transplants, and illegal drugs from China — some men will do anything not to be bald," discovered Jolyon Jenkins for his BBC4 radio documentary that covered much of what goes on in the forums and the hair loss community at large

Jolyon Jenkins reports on the extreme treatments bald men are putting themselves through.
  • BaldJerry
    • May 2012

This guy doing interview is very weird. Asking random people in forums to fly to his house!?!? Something tells me he is looking for more than an interview!

Comment

• PayDay
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by BaldJerry
      This guy doing interview is very weird. Asking random people in forums to fly to his house!?!? Something tells me he is looking for more than an interview!
      LOL! The guy did seem a little strange, but I thought the show was really good for the most part. He probably cares more about his hair than he's willing to admit, otherwise I don't think we would have gotten so deep into the forum stuff.

When you hear Joe outside of the context of the actual TBT show, it's really very funny.

Comment

• BaldJerry
        • May 2012

No kidding. I love his comment about "men just go bald" like he didn't care the first time he looked in the mirror and found out. I had not really looked into this OC00459 stuff but if it is as promising as he suggests, then sign me up!

Joe from Staten Island is always hillarious.

Comment

• BaldJerry
          • May 2012

Did some research on OC00459. It is what is called a CRTH2 antagonist which is supposed to block the PGD2. I'm going to give it a shot. There are several places to purchase this. I have not read many results on it but not that many users either.

Comment

• burtandernie
            • Nov 2012

I have yet to meet any guy that wants to go bald or lose their hair. Its funny how some people think its a joke and not worth spending money on, and I hear many times guys worrying or being made fun of for not having hair.
            Then on the other end I know guys that are 40 with hair of 15 year olds that could pass for being 20 years old at 40 with zero hair loss in their whole life. So yeah science is pretty bad at hair loss so far.

Comment

• burtandernie
              • Nov 2012

I have yet to meet any guy that wants to go bald or lose their hair. Its funny how some people think its a joke and not worth spending money on, and I hear many times guys worrying or being made fun of for not having hair.
              Then on the other end I know guys that are 40 with hair of 15 year olds that could pass for being 20 years old at 40 with zero hair loss in their whole life. So yeah science is pretty bad at hair loss so far.

Comment

Working...