+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    Arashi,
    From me you want high definition photos,
    My friend dr gho is lucky,for him you are satisfied with the technique alone,You don't require any pic from HST.
    At least allow me to question the technique and claim,nothing personal against HST.
    And questions are only to explore and improve the treatments of MPB.
    BTW,Why don't you post you donor pics at least so that we can follow the donor regeneration which does not undergo shedding.
    LOL. I'm just a patient, you're a doctor (at least that's what you call yourself). I don't need to proof anything at all. You make all sorts of crazy claims about your own technique, I don't claim anything at all. Besides, there are already good VERY high definition photo's of donor regeneration on this forum, see for example the analysis from JJJJR'S on the scalp of GC83UK: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=11297 What would my photo add to that ? We've seen enough proof of donor regeneration already. We've seen NO proof at all of your technique, just some photo's you photoshopped.

And judging by the way you're childishly trying to damage dr Gho's reputation, by claiming that his procedure is EXTREMELY painful (painlevel 10 out of 10, haha, like it's as a painful as an open heart surgery without any sedation) and that fake picture you've put op on HS of the 'white dots marking failed regeneration), I really doubt he's you're 'friend' as you claim above.

I'd rate my painlevel as 2-3 on a scale of 10 during my Gho surgery and never have heard of anyone here, who said the procedure was painful. Quite the contrary. And we've seen NO proof at all of *failed* regeneration, like you claim. Quite the contrary, we've ONLY seen proof of *succesful* regeneration, as posted by quite a few patients on this forum.

So I suggest you step down a bit, stop the crazy accusations against Gho and post REAL proof of your technique, instead of those faked photoshopped pictures you've posted (and defended ! Until you couldn't defend them anymore and accused your webdeveloper of photoshopping them) before.

And judging by the way you're childishly trying to damage dr Gho's reputation, by claiming that his procedure is EXTREMELY painful (painlevel 10 out of 10

theres misunderstanding here,
    when dr nigam says hst pain level was 10 and nigams was 5 what he mean is that Ghos procedure is twice as painfull as Nigams...it doesnt mean Gho procedure was very painfull...its only in relation to HST...FuE would be 20..strip 40 on pain scale...you get the point..

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    when dr nigam says hst pain level was 10 and nigams was 5 what he mean is that Ghos procedure is twice as painfull as Nigams...it doesnt mean Gho procedure was very painfull...its only in relation to HST...FuE would be 20..strip 40 on pain scale...you get the point..
    This is what he said:
    Regarding pain and discomfort on the scale 10, 10 points at HST and at 5 - 6 points at Dr. Nigam.
    So on a scale 1 to 10, pain level at HASCI is 10 and at Dr Nigam it's 5.

its good to question everything and anything.

Dr Nigam

I think you should make a trip to Amsterdam and have a chat with Dr Gho...
    ask him about procedure and if he is willing to sell you trainning+fully equipped studio for 60 000 bucks,

IF thechnique works as claimed its good investment, you will make milions in India..if it doesnt Gho will be history...either way you win

didi,
    I will be there at scotland at the 7th world congress on hairr research from 4th to 6th may2013.
    Jahoda the famous UK researcher, who is my favorite will be there , i am banking on fruitful meeting with him.
    Others like costarilis, people from aderans,follica,histogen ,japanese guys will all be there.
    Hopefully dr gho will also be there as amsterdum is not so far from scotland.
    This congress is totally focussed into the discussion on stemcells.
    I don't know when will people like ARASHI and others understand that there is no harm in asking hard questions to me or to dr gho,only the one who has something to hide or not sure about his technique will shy away.The more we exchange our experience ,discuss and debate more we will improve.
    And why the hard questions should not be asked.There is nothing personal against anyone,let me tell arashi does she want to read mails sent to indian dermatologists of dr gho enquiring about what dr nigam is doing with stemcells in india.
    Fortunately his only dermatologist friend from india is working for me since last six months which he is not aware of
    I know thoroughly about his technique as this dermatologist is working with me and had taken a patient to hst few years back and she was present in the OT throughout the procedure.
    I believe myself that hst technique can give a donor regeneration of 60 to 70%.But here i am talking of 95% to 100% donor regeneration with in vitro technique.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    its good to question everything and anything.

Dr Nigam

I think you should make a trip to Amsterdam and have a chat with Dr Gho...
    ask him about procedure and if he is willing to sell you trainning+fully equipped studio for 60 000 bucks,

IF thechnique works as claimed its good investment, you will make milions in India..if it doesnt Gho will be history...either way you win

I don't know when people like ARASHI and others there is no in asking hard questions,only the one who has something to hide or not sure about his technique will shy away.And why the hard questions should not be asked.There is nothing personal against anyone,let me tell arashi does she want to read mails sent to indian dermatologists of dr gho enquiring about what dr nigam is doing with stemcells in india.
    Fortunately his only dermatologist friend is working for me since last six months which he is not aware of
    ??? Does someone understand what Dr Nigam is saying here ?

Hmm I think he's saying that Dr Gho is inquiring in India about what Dr Nigam is doing. Which would seem totally logically, since it seems Dr Nigam is just copy cat-ing/stealing Gho's technique. If I were Gho I'd try to find out what he's doing as well and see if and how I could sue him.

Fortunately his only dermatologist friend from india is working for me since last six months which he is not aware of
    I know thoroughly about his technique as this dermatologist is working with me and had taken a patient to hst few years back and she was present in the OT throughout the procedure.
    If you would know "thoroughly about Dr. Gho's technique" - you wouldn't talk such an endless and incompetent crap about it. Usually, just a real psychopath is acting like you - are you one?

Give it a rest guys.

If Dr N has stolen Dr Ghos technique that is great news for balding people. I don't give a **** about who does it and I don't like Gho holding out on us when the world so freely shared FUE with him in the first place.

If it works and you don't goto see Dr N because somehow you think Dr N's "stealin"g is morally worse then holding out on the cure for us then you're a dumb ****. Plain and simple.