+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default They laughed at me because of my hairloss.

The other night, I went out to a restaurant, and this guy(whom I dont know) took one look at my balding Norwood 6 scalp, and started laughing at me in such a derogatory manner.

Then a while back at a wedding reception, this one guy who saw me back in college days(we never knew each other, but saw each other walking on campus), took one look at my balding Norwood 6, and in such a mean and negative vibration filled way, arrogantly smiled and just walked past me while laughing in a mean and negative vibe way, and just harmed me like crazy.

Today i was feeling so sad at my hairloss, that I just went to a restaurant and killed it. I ordered a 3 big burgers, and 4 huge slices of pizza. I washed it all down with 2 large diet sodas and dessert.

I feel so depressed at my hairloss.....

Those mean people harmed me with their negative vibes and just made fun of me and laughed at me.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    The other night, I went out to a restaurant, and this guy(whom I dont know) took one look at my balding Norwood 6 scalp, and started laughing at me in such a derogatory manner.

Then a while back at a wedding reception, this one guy who saw me back in college days(we never knew each other, but saw each other walking on campus), took one look at my balding Norwood 6, and in such a mean and negative vibration filled way, arrogantly smiled and just walked past me while laughing in a mean and negative vibe way, and just harmed me like crazy.

Today i was feeling so sad at my hairloss, that I just went to a restaurant and killed it. I ordered a 3 big burgers, and 4 huge slices of pizza. I washed it all down with 2 large diet sodas and dessert.

Those mean people harmed me with their negative vibes and just made fun of me and laughed at me.

More importantly..How do you hold yourself? are you overweight? do you take pride in your appearance?

Sure you can have a bald head which stands out, but are you making the effort to dress nicely, eat healthy and having a nice physique. Sure it's not a thick head of hair, though it can help.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroes View Post
    More importantly..How do you hold yourself? are you overweight? do you take pride in your appearance?

Sure you can have a bald head which stands out, but are you making the effort to dress nicely, eat healthy and having a nice physique. Sure it's not a thick head of hair, though it can help.

Cheers,
    This guy speaks the truth. Work with what you have. It's better than being depressed and eating junk food. You'll feel better for it, might even get one or two compliments.

Not that I condone violence in any way, but that is all some understand. Was never a good fighter but learned I had to be to survive. Was strong and could headlock the best of them. Ironically the guy I headlocked i 10th grade is now a full blown walking horse shoe. We are friends now and he even apologized for being a jerk.

No offense, but those individuals sound like teenagers. Unfortunately, while I think we MPB sufferers are judged (and it's not always to do with attraction, e.g. job interviews, perception of personality etc.) rather harshly by other individuals, most mature adults tend to keep it to themselves, same way as they would keep their thoughts to themselves if they seen a disabled person in a wheelchair. I'm not saying it makes life any easier, because it doesn't - MPB is truly a social and cultural bummer regardless of what way we look at it, or try to delude ourselves that it doesn't matter.

Out of curiosity, were they drunk? People, men in particular, can be pricks after a few drinks in fairness.

I've had it too. 'Friends' just make casual jokes over my thinning hair. Most don't usually care or make some comments and it passes over. People can be arses though and it doesn't just stop at being bald.

Says more about them than it does about you.

That said, Ive had these comments too. Comes with the territory, it seems.

We've all been there bro. I went through that at an early age, not exactly N6, more like N3 but at a very young age where an N3 looks really weird on a teen.

yeah some people have no idea what it feels like to be teased on your hairloss they probably dont suspect this shit turned your life upside down it's pretty much like a girl going through menopause at 23 no one would make fun of her in public.

^Exactly the picture I thought of when I read the thread title lol.